Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
One yr passed Zain is thnking of Aalia , in da office he did nt allowed Shazi to sit in Aalia's chair he was keeping her chair close to him.
Tomorrow we hve to see where Aalia is nd with whom.Coz in Bhopal even Haider's r nt der.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was re-watching the epi..just to make sure I had heard it right the first time. Aaliya tells Zain..that it was 3 months and 3 talaaqs..now I am so confused with the timeline! If Zain gave the 2nd talaaq at the beginning of the 2nd month and accordingly, the 3rd at the beg of 3rd month, then shouldn't there be one more month of Iddah?😕

Also, when Ghulam meets Rehan (while ZaYa are in Matheran), he tells Rehan that Aaliya hasn't spoken to them since 1.5- 2 months..so where is the 3rd month?!?
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I was re-watching the epi..just to make sure I had heard it right the first time. Aaliya tells Zain..that it was 3 months and 3 talaaqs..now I am so confused with the timeline! If Zain gave the 2nd talaaq at the beginning of the 2nd month and accordingly, the 3rd at the beg of 3rd month, then shouldn't there be one more month of Iddah?😕

Also, when Ghulam meets Rehan (while ZaYa are in Matheran), he tells Rehan that Aaliya hasn't spoken to them since 1.5- 2 months..so where is the 3rd month?!?

cv's r followng sum out of ths world calendar...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Where is Aliya?
Where is Rehan and his family?
Where is haiders?
Where is Gauhar and what happend to her pregnancy?
Zarina and his son??
Sanam????
Too many question.
svmloke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May be aaliya is with her n zain kid and hence nullifying talak, just an assumption😉
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Girls have faith! Mark my words ... aliya did not marry rehaan! Just relax and enjoy.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Girls have faith! Mark my words ... aliya did not marry rehaan! Just relax and enjoy.

and she will be never becz i think when she didn't marry him in one year she will not in future not specially after meet Zain.i really praying for cv's to surprise us.
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah bt f she's lukin after thz rehaan kids coz they r missing too all f them defntly the kids wntd to b wth aaliya n rehaan tuk thm n left
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Marked😆We will attack you if something like this happen theek hai ? (hope not) 😛and i kinda know too this cant happen becuz BI is all about ZaYa ...