Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
It was nice chatting with all of you guys
have a nice day😛
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i'm just gng by dis logic that if zain dnt married tht parallel sanam..thn i'm sure aliyah ne bhi nahi kiya hoga...n ths so cheap if rehaan is gng 2 fall for aliyah..dnt he knw zaya love each other...
n dis dhaba thng is damn funny..but lookng forward to it..sum1mentioned may be aliya will have kids

but a big doubt how aliya gng to reunite wid zain n end ..coz now thy r divorced, n thr no scope for RUJU..

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

awww i totally understand you all believe me 🤗... i think if my life wasnt hectic due to all the travelling.. i would be more depressed about BI but since my mind if occupied somewhere else.. this nikaah stuff isnt as annoying.. 😆

i just want to get to the ZaYa part.. how they will meet .. how will he get her back!

u knw i'm really excited to see hw zain meets aliya agr zain ki shaadi rehan se hui bhi to jst saying hui to hw zain gna react i jst wnt to see al dis .i dnt knw i'm jst so excited dat d detrmination zain is having to gt bck aliya it jst give me a vibe dat our zaya gna gives us something kickass .dere relationship hs tken a new turn .lyk a fresh start i 'm jst w8ng too see zaya journey once agn
remember d starting guys wen zain met aliya she ws engaged to zeeshan ws gtng married to him bt destiny ws in favour of zain aliya nd dey gt togeder so abhi bhi wahi hoga bs zeeshan ki jagah rehaan hai .zeeshan kamina tha rehan acha hai ..aliya pehli kisi aur ki thi fir zain ki hui ab phir se wahi story repeat hogi zain ne haq kho diya hai aliya par bt zaya ek dusre ke liye bane hai wo ek saath hi rahengey at end .
i'm really on fr d story nd i wnt change in aliya look as nw she is jst aliya so i wnt to see nw avatar of aliya
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
THE ONLY THING THAT ANNOYED ME AS HEELLL WHY DID GUNJAN WALK FREE TODAY!!! UHHH I HATE HER!!!!
I am sooo mad!
devilofkindness thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aliya having kids??? Sry ppl for interruption... I'm new here...actually I am mighty excited about the forthcoming episode
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

THE ONLY THING THAT ANNOYED ME AS HEELLL WHY DID GUNJAN WALK FREE TODAY!!! UHHH I HATE HER!!!!

I am sooo mad!

lolz it nafessa gagan.how much we all want her to get punishment for her deeds i though she would kick out of house but it not happen.but i think in future she herself will confess her crime in front everyone in guilt.
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am sooo mad!

*Nafeesa 😆

But yeah I'm soo freaking pissed off about that, she got away with way to easily
She enjoyed Zain and Aaliya getting divorced why dint she say anything back then
It's too late now
Now I have no hope that suraya will be punished by Zain late either sigh
Edited by Shiiya - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: devilofkindness

Aliya having kids??? Sry ppl for interruption... I'm new here...actually I am mighty excited about the forthcoming episode

welcome aboard!!!
I am excited too and no no we dont know much about what is going to happen.. those are just assumptions.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even after one year... zain is still stuck the day he lost aaliya.. can you guys imagine what he must be inside... he is seaching for the past one year and the day he find her will be a treat to watch... I am 99% sure aaliya is also the same.. she might be working but as a stone cold women who lives everyday as it comes
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiiya

*Nafeesa 😆

But yeah I'm soo freaking pissed off about that, she got away with way to easily
She enjoyed Zain and Aaliya getting divorced why dint she say anything back then
It's too late now
Now I have no hope that suraya will be punished by Zain late either sigh

how much we hate nafeesa n d way zain too avoided her ..n d end she sayng "aliya ja rahi hai zain rok lo" .like really 😡😡 teri wajah se toh ho raha..love what aliya said i'm nvr gng to forgive u..👏