Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Here it is...
Aliya: ufff zainnn...
A loud orgasm escaped her lips which could make anyone fill shy...
Zain pleasure full face formed a smirk hearing the sound...
He thrusted inside her once again...
Reaching to her level he asked
So aliya how was it?
Aliya:janu what to say I am falling in love again and again with u...
And saying this she captured her lips while zain hands roaming all over her naked body feeling each and every curve of her body...
Reaching her blooms he stopped and pulled back his lips ...
Aliya: janu kya hua?
Zain: u want to enjoy each and every parts of yours darling...
And then he sucked her nipples and played with her blooms..
As he sucked her nipples loud moan started escaping which made zain to do more...
He lifted her hips and again inserted the bulge which stood again and again seeing the hotness in front of him...
The night passed on as liya moaned again and again while zain entered inside her again and again

Zain & Aaliya's romantic nights uff😳
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Here it is...
Aliya: ufff zainnn...
A loud orgasm escaped her lips which could make anyone fill shy...
Zain pleasure full face formed a smirk hearing the sound...
He thrusted inside her once again...
Reaching to her level he asked
So aliya how was it?
Aliya:janu what to say I am falling in love again and again with u...
And saying this she captured her lips while zain hands roaming all over her naked body feeling each and every curve of her body...
Reaching her blooms he stopped and pulled back his lips ...
Aliya: janu kya hua?
Zain: u want to enjoy each and every parts of yours darling...
And then he sucked her nipples and played with her blooms..
As he sucked her nipples loud moan started escaping which made zain to do more...
He lifted her hips and again inserted the bulge which stood again and again seeing the hotness in front of him...
The night passed on as liya moaned again and again while zain entered inside her again and again

Oh my my its really.hot making me blush harder and harder plzz continue soon
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Here one more...
Zain was doing swimming in his laal chaddi which always made aliya crazy...
Aliya was standing near the window watching the crime her husband was doing ...she decided to join him...
Since no one was at home she wore what she planned to..
Zain stopped seeing his wife in bikini..
Seeing his wife like this his manhiid got straighten up ..
He pulled her inside the pool...
Zain:u look hot in it...
Opening the only dori and sucking her back he turned her around...
Zain: u know what aliya your blooms always teases me so I planned a punishment for them...
Aliya:what jannu...
Moving her inside his boxers to tease his senses...
Zain: the punishment is...
Holding each bloom in his hand he started squeezing them...
A loud moan escaped...
Then he sucked each one of them making them red...while his wife opened his boxers and to reciprocate the action he opened her elastic piece and entered inside her in one go
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Here one more...
Zain was doing swimming in his laal chaddi which always made aliya crazy...
Aliya was standing near the window watching the crime her husband was doing ...she decided to join him...
Since no one was at home she wore what she planned to..
Zain stopped seeing his wife in bikini..
Seeing his wife like this his manhiid got straighten up ..
He pulled her inside the pool...
Zain:u look hot in it...
Opening the only dori and sucking her back he turned her around...
Zain: u know what aliya your blooms always teases me so I planned a punishment for them...
Aliya:what jannu...
Moving her inside his boxers to tease his senses...
Zain: the punishment is...
Holding each bloom in his hand he started squeezing them...
A loud moan escaped...
Then he sucked each one of them making them red...while his wife opened his boxers and to reciprocate the action he opened her elastic piece and entered inside her in one go

even we go crazy seeing him in his laal chaddi😉
Nonetheless..it was EXTREMELY SEXY AND HOT..plz continue!
AnnRosewood thumbnail
continued..
The water lapped against their naked bodies..as Zain backed her up against the hard edge of d pool,hrusting inside her with all his trenght as her petite frame convulsed over and over again,as multiple orgasms washed over her body..
NAd like a loud animalistic grunt muffled by a death grip kind of kiss.Aliya draws his face up from her breasts to place her lisp on his.
Zain drew out and quickly turned her around...she was excited but annoyed as he deprived her of d zenith of their intercourse.
And before she could think about anything else,he shoved his rock hard member,into her,pounding her from bak..completely unrestrained and something new to her.He decided to thrust faster and deeper,whilst groping her breasts and crushing her beneath his weight into the wall she is leaning on.
t doesn't take long for them both to reach a highly explosive climax, with him spurting his cum deep in her and her spasming in reciprocal delight...

oriyu24 thumbnail
Aliya went to washroom to have a proper bath after love making...
She saw herself in the mirror...
Her full body red and her nipples which are always a center of attraction for her husband were swollen ...she pressed them only to hear a loud moan full of pain...
Zain came from behind and inserted his manhood inside her as deep as he could to hear the loud orgasm which made him to go crazy... taking out his manhood he started teasing her senses by inserting his fingers inside her vagina and playing there...
She moaned and moaned zain name again and again"zainnn"
"Plsss I wannnaaa filll uuu onceee moreee"
Hearing this a proud smile appeared on his face holding each breast of her in his hand with his lies on her he thrusted in and in like their was no end and the moan which escaped aliya's lips was"ahhh"
AnnRosewood thumbnail
okay new scene...
Aaliya pretended to concentrate on the stirfry in the pan...as he nibbled her earlobe,wrapping his arms around her luscious curves.Zain dragged his lips along her velveteen neck,elicitating a small gasp from her sweet mouth.Aaliya couldn't take it anymore,whel his fingers tweaked her nipples...and soon enough she found herself standing naked in their kitchen..panting,gasping and ululating moans as Zain mauled her plum breasts,hardening the nipples and sucking them into small red cherries."Zain..i need you..to..Ahhh..."He loved when she begged for attention and he tried to give
her pleasure with both skill and creativity.He pushed her down on the kitchen counter,and slowly parted her lips. The sensation of his mouth, warm and soft over her c***oris, was rewarded with a breathy, "Oh, God, yes!" He teased and touched her with mouth and hands in ways she could not begin to describe -- other than as heavenly and intense and -- ooohhh. Her hips rocked gently in time with his movements. And just when she thought she could stand no more of this exquisite pleasure, her peak overwhelmed her, washing over her in wave after wave of tingling warmth.

As Zain heard and felt her release, his hunger rose beyond measure. Feasting his eyes on her splayed legs, he could barely control himself. He pushed back his chair as he stood and mounted her in one quick thrust -- pounding against her with wanton lust, chewing on her neck, panting in her ear. Over and over he told her how much he wanted to have her -- how much he loved her.

-----hope dat it was hot enough!----
oriyu24 thumbnail
Parting her legs he started roaming his fingers on the pink wet flesh the most sensitive area of a woman...
Aliya clenched the sheets and moaned his name...
He entered his finger inside her and he made her to roam her hand on his shaft for his orgasm..
He then thruster inside her as deep as possible to hear the loud orgasm...
He then started playing with her breast...
Zain: aliya u know u have got the sexiest breast on the earth and squeezed them...
Aliya:ufff zainnn...
Common suck them...bite them...
He completed his wish batting and sucking her nipples and making them red and swollen...
Aliya moaned increased...
For more pleasure he entered inside her while his lips were busy in a passionate kiss with aliya's ones...
And his hands were roaming every part of her sexy body...
They reached a explosive climax
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Parting her legs he started roaming his fingers on the pink wet flesh the most sensitive area of a woman...
Aliya clenched the sheets and moaned his name...
He entered his finger inside her and he made her to roam her hand on his shaft for his orgasm..
He then thruster inside her as deep as possible to hear the loud orgasm...
He then started playing with her breast...
Zain: aliya u know u have got the sexiest breast on the earth and squeezed them...
Aliya:ufff zainnn...
Common suck them...bite them...
He completed his wish batting and sucking her nipples and making them red and swollen...
Aliya moaned increased...
For more pleasure he entered inside her while his lips were busy in a passionate kiss with aliya's ones...
And his hands were roaming every part of her sexy body...
They reached a explosive climax

i can visualise thngs vry well..if u knw what i mean..it was hawttt...
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

i can visualise thngs vry well..if u knw what i mean..it was hawttt...

thanks Ann...now your turn