Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Continuing from yesterday's scene where she sleeps on his chest...

Zain woke up to see Aaliya lying on his chest and he gave a sign of relief..

Zain: Aaliya, tum so gayi...!!

Aaliya: Nahi... Par ..Tum teek ho... Ab kaise feel kar rahe ho... Are u ok??

Zain: Im ok.. Mujhe bolne do aaliya...please...

(Aaliya tried to get up but he held on her shoulder tightly and pulled her closer)

Zain: Tume pata hai aaliya.. is ehasaas ke liye mein kitna taraz raha tha... aur pata hai.. ghar me.. hamare kamre main, mein tumare side pe sotha tha.. tumare pillow ko hug kar ke.. par aaj eak saal baad meri dil ko sukoon mila ... Aaj mein chain se so sak tha hu..

I am sorry aaliya... ab meri wajhe se tume kisi aur se nikah karna padega mere paas wapas aane ke liye... I cannot see that aaliya .. I cannot see you with any other man... mein nahi kar sak tha aaliya... I am sorry.. I am sooo sorry...( He kept on saying that and crying)...

Aaliya: Chup raho zain.. pls stop.. tum aur bimar ho jaoge..(but he was not listening and she knew how to make him stop..)

Aaliya put her fingers on his lips and said "Shup up zain".. before he could say anything else... kissed him on his lips... (after the kiss...) Aaliya tumari thi, tumari hai aur hamesha tumari hi rahungi

edited:

Guys my signature is the scene.. they are having this convo... put ur imgination into gear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Word Count: 1

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Aliya was sitting on the sofa...
Zain came.. in office whole day his mind was diverted...he just wanted to make love to his dear wife asap...
He looked at aliya and woke her up..
Aliya:zain kya hai?
Zain: pls aliya make love to me ...I cannot wait pls..
Aliya:what?we did it in the morning
Zain:but pls u r so hot I cannot resist...
Aliya:okay..
Zain opened her clothes and she his...
Only their undergarments were left...
Zain: u know na aliya I don't lyk u to wear that bra of yours...it's not opening...
Aliya: what r saying zain... be patient.. it will and regarding bra I will wear it...otherwise my blooms will move up and down when I will walk and my nipples will form shape and u only have right on them..
By this time zain opened her bra and sucked her nipples making them red...
Soon their rst of the undergarments were lying shamelessly on the floor and they on the bed where zain was thrusting inside aliya again and again

Despo Zain lol honestly it was very hot๐Ÿ‘
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Continuing from yesterday's scene where she sleeps on his chest...

Zain woke up to see Aaliya lying on his chest and he gave a sign of relief..

Zain: Aaliya, tum so gayi...!!

Aaliya: Nahi... Par ..Tum teek ho... Ab kaise feel kar rahe ho... Are u ok??

Zain: Im ok.. Mujhe bolne do aaliya...please...

(Aaliya tried to get up but he held on her shoulder tightly and pulled her closer)

Zain: Tume pata hai aaliya.. is ehasaas ke liye mein kitna taraz raha tha... aur pata hai.. ghar me.. hamare kamre main, mein tumare side pe sotha tha.. tumare pillow ko hug kar ke.. par aaj eak saal baad meri dil ko sukoon mila ... Aaj mein chain se so sak tha hu..

I am sorry aaliya... ab meri wajhe se tume kisi aur se nikah karna padega mere paas wapas aane ke liye... I cannot see that aaliya .. I cannot see you with any other man... mein nahi kar sak tha aaliya... I am sorry.. I am sooo sorry...( He kept on saying that and crying)...

Aaliya: Chup raho zain.. pls stop.. tum aur bimar ho jaoge..(but he was not listening and she knew how to make him stop..)

Aaliya put her fingers on his lips and said "Shup up zain".. before he could say anything else... kissed him on his lips... (after the kiss...) Aaliya tumari thi, tumari hai aur hamesha tumari hi rahungi

edited:

Guys my signature is the scene.. they are having this convo... put ur imgination into gear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Perfect ๐Ÿ‘
love it pie it's very emotional ๐Ÿ˜Š
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Perfect ๐Ÿ‘
love it pie it's very emotional ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks yaar
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Despo Zain lol honestly it was very hot๐Ÿ‘

thanks

Word Count: 1

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
since u guys suddenly stopped writing..here's one frm me !;)
Her hips gyrated in air,as she slowly took of her close to the soft music coming from his phone,as he sat transfixed on the bed,painfully aware of the bulge in his boxers,while he watched her do a strip tease for him inside their bedroom.
Aaliya prowled towards Zain,her body devoid of any fabric,and she settled herself on his lap,grinding her soft core against his growing bulge,while her fingers tugged at his hair and her lips teased his jawline.Zain couldn't take it anymore,he pulled her flush to his chest and started kissing her passionaely.Aliya reciprocated with equal fervor,gasping ,panting and moaning in between,as his hands mauled her breasts,and the fabric of his boxers grazed her wetness..
Soon the last bit of cloth that separated them came off and he thrusted inside her at one go..making hr yelp in pain,which turned into a loud raw moan,that only a woman in heat can make, and therefore began a frenetic pleasurable experience..it was indeed a moanful night to remember!

(Hope that it was guttery enough!โ˜บ๏ธ)
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

since u guys suddenly stopped writing..here's one frm me !;)

Her hips gyrated in air,as she slowly took of her close to the soft music coming from his phone,as he sat transfixed on the bed,painfully aware of the bulge in his boxers,while he watched her do a strip tease for him inside their bedroom.
Aaliya prowled towards Zain,her body devoid of any fabric,and she settled herself on his lap,grinding her soft core against his growing bulge,while her fingers tugged at his hair and her lips teased his jawline.Zain couldn't take it anymore,he pulled her flush to his chest and started kissing her passionaely.Aliya reciprocated with equal fervor,gasping ,panting and moaning in between,as his hands mauled her breasts,and the fabric of his boxers grazed her wetness..
Soon the last bit of cloth that separated them came off and he thrusted inside her at one go..making hr yelp in pain,which turned into a loud raw moan,that only a woman in heat can make, and therefore began a frenetic pleasurable experience..it was indeed a moanful night to remember!

(Hope that it was guttery enough!โ˜บ๏ธ)

Woah that was really really hot
๐Ÿ‘
Filmyarchu thumbnail

there is no need to ask if you want to go ahead๐Ÿ˜ƒ
oriyu24 thumbnail
Here it is...
Aliya: ufff zainnn...
A loud orgasm escaped her lips which could make anyone fill shy...
Zain pleasure full face formed a smirk hearing the sound...
He thrusted inside her once again...
Reaching to her level he asked
So aliya how was it?
Aliya:janu what to say I am falling in love again and again with u...
And saying this she captured her lips while zain hands roaming all over her naked body feeling each and every curve of her body...
Reaching her blooms he stopped and pulled back his lips ...
Aliya: janu kya hua?
Zain: u want to enjoy each and every parts of yours darling...
And then he sucked her nipples and played with her blooms..
As he sucked her nipples loud moan started escaping which made zain to do more...
He lifted her hips and again inserted the bulge which stood again and again seeing the hotness in front of him...
The night passed on as liya moaned again and again while zain entered inside her again and again
oriyu24 thumbnail

there is no need to ask if you want to go ahead๐Ÿ˜ƒ

done yaar