Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein Zain se kabhi bhi naaraz nahi ho sakti...
He is actually rite in his place
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Cant hate Zain even if I tried.

He can't and must not be hated Shaz! He is as much a sufferer! :(
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

I agree, his suffering has only begun, losing his superhero dad, living alone in his room and waking up missing Aliya n crying himself to sleep was only the prelude! Aliya atleast has rehan n family as support, Zain has none and now he will start hating his family too so he will literally be all alone suffering in the process!

Love Zain 😭
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Mein Zain se kabhi bhi naaraz nahi ho sakti...

He is actually rite in his place

Thank you for saying this, he doesn't knw the truth and nor is he in a state to think straight , his circustances are far worse and strong than his intuition of the fact that Aliya is innocent!
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess "hate" is rather a strong word to use for Zain... We have all been disappointed in his actions because he, has the title of the show has demonstrated unrequited love for Alia BUT is this the same as TRUST in her?? I would say no because if his trust in her was as strong as his love he would never have played judge, jury and hangman without making some attempt to hear her side of thing... So I guess the question for the future is can beintehaa pyaar survive without trust in their's or any relationship for that matter...
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
My only problem is with him that he even didnt think once that aliya really did all that and even explained by her so many times...He will never been the mumma's boy but cv's really butchred his character ...U can't broke ur beautiful relation just a benefit of doubt and m really very upset with cv's
Edited by soniadutta - 10 years ago
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Once in a while we get upset with our loved ones if they don't live up to our expectations,that doesn't mean we don't love them. The same way I'm feeling about Zain..I'm upset with him or upset with the cvs rather that he didn't even once considered may be just may be this girl is telling the truth, before severing the ties with her for the final time. And it took one Mr Rehan Khan to find out the truth. But I agree they both suffer equally in this ordeal.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can not hate him, I love Zain too much to hate him
Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

My only problem is with him that he even didnt think once that aliya really did all that and even explained by her so many times...He will never been the mumma's boy but cv's really butchred his character ...U can't broke ur beautiful relation just a benefit of doubt and m really very upset with cv's

she never explained anything to him Sonia. She only said, she dint do it but never told him how she was duped into signing the papers by her parents. Also, she pleaded with him to not give her d 3rd talaq bt that too only on the last 3dys before talaq! I dunno if ut was possible for him to beliebe her re.. Intuitions wud tk a bck seat re under Zain's circumstance!

The only thing that irked me was him saying yes to the 2nd mrg, totally unlike Zain! He cud never do such a thing even for his dead Superhero dad let alone Suraiyya!
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Once in a while we get upset with our loved ones if they don't live up to our expectations,that doesn't mean we don't love them. The same way I'm feeling about Zain..I'm upset with him or upset with the cvs rather that he didn't even once considered may be just may be this girl is telling the truth, before severing the ties with her for the final time. And it took one Mr Rehan Khan to find out the truth. But I agree they both suffer equally in this ordeal.

I understand what you are saying. To be v.honest, it's very difficult to act how one should rather than impulsively at crucial times and Zain as we all knw has always been impulsive plus the hell, that he had to go through in the name of Aliya would prevent him from thinking things in her favour! I knw it's difficult to think placing oneself in Zain's shoes bcz dat was one hell ppl cant imagine being in but if one could imagine, they would feel for his suffering as much!

Also, I think he will start dying every second from now on out of guilt while the true culprits would live happily! *sigh*