*The HeroAbdullah*

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I see a lot of people annoyed with Zain and I guess the teesra talaq has upset us all pretty badly! I just wanted to say a few things abt Zain which I believe shows him in a light we all hv not seen because CVs have chosen a different path to portray him. I hope u all read on and if not agree atleast consider them!

Sometimes circumstances are far stronger than intuitions! I dont knw if I could forgive the person I thought was responsible for d consecutive mishaps in my life just because she was saying so or pleading that she was innocent that too at the last hour! Even if a part of me told me she was innocent I would be forced to remember the irrevocable loss I had to undergo bcz of the person, just like Zain remembered the night in the hotel! I don't blame Zain for not trusting Aliya, he was not in a position to think straight! Moreover, he had instigating gits around who told him & reminded him continuously of wat he&most importantly his family had to go through bcz of Aliya! I dont support Zain's misbehaviour towards Aliya, it was hurtful & aggressive too but given Zain's history, he has manifested every emotion in Aliya,every bit! Be it hate love anger or calm! Zain however, is not immature, he has never been immature accd to me! He is a carpe diem guy but that doesnt make him immature! I cant ever forget d times he hs brought Aliya & her family out of troubles and v.maturely so! But yes, Aliya's presence in his life brought out the mature & responsible side to him! So yes I agree Aliya changed his life for the better!
The only thing that I thought Zain couldn't do and he did was agreeing to marry another girl! Not even for Suraiyya could the Zain I love do that to Aliya! He cud separate himself from her, he could be annoyed with her but he would never give her position in his life away to anyone else dat too with a smiling face without reflecting! Never!
That Zain should hv reconsidered his decision of 3rd Talaq is something we all wanted.. I knw how much I wanted him to NOT say talaq bt d thing is, was he in a position to not say d third talaq is d q? He did not say it till his mother was der&her sight again reminded him of the pain his family (& NOT him) had to go through bcz of the woman he loved, i.e bcz of his fault of loving & trusting her so much! It's not like he enjoyed the divorce! He died every day just the way Aliya did!
Sure Zain would repent for not trusting Aliya n may be in ways we can't even imagine & do everything possible to punish himself n make up to Aliya but the question remains are we to see him as someone who is insensitive and who went ahead to give talaq despite his wife pleading him,alone? Or are we also to consider him as an equal sufferer in the ordeal who was wronged by his own family, his own bhabi whom he lovingly called Ms.Universe, his own mom who used him at d tym he needed love&support to get her revenge,his own phoofi for whom not once but several tyms he risked his own life!
Well, I think most of you dont agree but before halala starts and I totally feel disconnected with the shw I had to speak for The HeroAbdullah I love so dearly,one last time! So I just did! I'm sad that ppl think he is the culprit & Aliya the sole sufferer in the ordeal.. CVs wanted ppl to feel so n they hv successfully done that *alas*

PS: I have only stated my views I'm as much against teesra talaq n halala as everyone else! The only thing that I want to say is he is not a villain who cherishes Aliya's hurt and pain, he is as much a sufferer as Aliya!

I'll take your leave guys! Stay happy! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We love Zain Abdullah I never hated Zain in this whole track because he wasn't at fault neither was Aaliya. Both are honest and faithful it's just about the loss in their life and people around them but this distance will make it so strong that no one will dare again to try n break it.
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

I love zain abdullah😳

We all do. He is one loveable character! :):):)
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sry after friday's epi I hv 0 sympthy for him...I cant support/love him...he deserve bunch of slaps from Aliya...lets see wat happen next
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

We love Zain Abdullah I never hated Zain in this whole track because he wasn't at fault neither was Aaliya. Both are honest and faithful it's just about the loss in their life and people around them but this distance will make it so strong that no one will dare again to try n break it.

Exactly, they are both equal sufferers and victims in the whole ordeal!

I hope that happens, I hope they get back together and the long dark tunnel is not of Halala but of love, of Zaya's love purged through the fire of loss of their most precious and live one, Maamu! But Priyanka I hv less hopes!
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know Zain suffers a lot and now he will suffer more after knowing his mother bhabi has done
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cant hate Zain even if I tried.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know Zain suffers a lot and now he will suffer more after knowing his mother bhabi has done
Zain is hero nodoubt
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catz.RangRasiya

Sry after friday's epi I hv 0 sympthy for him...I cant support/love him...he deserve bunch of slaps from Aliya...lets see wat happen next

I dont agree!
Also, he doesn't need sympathies jab he never had any sympathy from his own family members and mom and the main culprits Shabana & Ghulam aur to aur even the ghost of his father who meant the world to him. I think he can stoically suffer alone! He deserves it for every good he has done!
titleepari thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

I agree, his suffering has only begun, losing his superhero dad, living alone in his room and waking up missing Aliya n crying himself to sleep was only the prelude! Aliya atleast has rehan n family as support, Zain has none and now he will start hating his family too so he will literally be all alone suffering in the process!