desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Is it only me that actually wants them to divorce? :o I love Zain and Aaliya, but I was dissapointed in Zain for his behaviour. Divorce in Islam is highly discouraged, but Zain took the decision himself without trying to find out the truth. He was given three months to open his eyes and if he had loved Aaliya as much as he is showing, he would atleast take her words of innocence into consideration and look more into it... He had three months to come out of his pain and listen to Aaliya as she kepy shouting her innocence. A marriage is not just about love, but it is about trust, forgiveness, and loyalty.
I feel like Zain still needs to grow up as he is still that immature child needing to be cajoled all the time. He needs to regret his mistake of not trusting Aaliya and what better way then showing the consequences of his actions. I don't mind them being together as I love them both, but this should a lesson to everyone that divorces have consequences and shouldn't be taken as lightly as Zain and his mother have. It's not a joke about who humilates the other more...
Edited by desi344 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont want them to divorce๐Ÿ˜• zain's intention is not to hurt aaliya...its his pain of loosing his dad n hurting his mom...once he comes out of it...he will repent
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yh only u i dnt want them to be divorced its only zaya n only zaya
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ZAIN will repent big time...now that he knows the truth...
All his past memories of ALIYA's torture will haunt him...though he does not deserve it...

But on the other hand...he would have refused giving the final one as I felt all ALIYA's efforts knocked his head...but seeing his mother and SANAM...he was literally forced to do the TALAAQ...

So my POV...he will repent but we cannot imagine how ?

It is all wait and watch...
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have said all along that he is still very immature and hot headed... Alia had started to teach him to palaye tholo phere bollo but years of bratish behaviour and virtually no positive parenting has not allowed him to grow up emotionally and his operatus modus is still "it's my way or the highway"... In one way Zain is not at fault because he knew he was not ready for marriage to start with and therefore was opposed to the idea but again his love and respect for his father out weight his own needs and he ended up marrying Alia...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel if Suraiya hadn't turned up then zain wouldn't have been forced to give the final talaaq to her but then she didn't hold a gun to his head either. There's a lot in store for us guys an were just gonna have to wait and watch!
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I was disappointed that the CV's rushed the 3 months without Zain even showing the slightest bit of dout that Aliya is innocent even if he didn't have that doubt it didn't make any sense that he didn't ask her why she did what she did when he was so hell bent that she was the culprit. On the bright side, I think this divorce will help Zain learn from his mistakes and help him grown and develop and better yet ZaYa will come back stronger than ever
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thts wht I replied to u on another tthread

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

I agree with ur thoughts , Bt I dnt wnt thm to divorce !

Zain Father died A huge blow fr him & To lessen ur pain Sometimes U find some silly things to Burst ur Fear Out & thn U start believing tht thing whether ur heart or Mind allow u or not , Bt this mini thing help to get of Sudden Shock (Being Medical Student , I studied this recently) I think thts the case wid Zain Bt YES, It was 3 Long Months & He shd take Alya words seriously (It cud had happen If Suri is nt Kaan Bharoing him)

Here Alya & Rehan Chracters ! Has a Huge Question Mark ?!!?!? Why Alya didnt take allegations seriously ?!? Why Alya didnt become detective to save her marriage ?!?
while she know Zain is divorcing her jst bcoz of MU ! It ws her Duty coz She knows the truth !

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

yh only u i dnt want them to be divorced its only zaya n only zaya

It prolly not only me ๐Ÿ˜†
I love Zaya as well, but there should be character growth and it has to be realistic as well. I want Zaya to be together as well but this show should show how divorce is not an answer to everything and it should not be rushes. I want Zaya to be the end game, but the story can't be all lovey dovey happy happy all the time as life is not like that. TBH, nobody would watch the show if it was like that. ๐Ÿ˜†