Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hmm, it wasnt like they didnt care... Zain was extremely angry, but when that anger melted, we saw him missing her, even getting attracted towards her... but his mind kept repeating to him all those screams of his mom, the lifeless body of his dad and police telling him that he has done something to his wife.

He had to remind himself he hated her...

And same for Aaliya... she was broken, completely... but being the kind of girl she is, she wnt let the world see and take pleasure from it. Also, I feel, she somehow felt her parents were behind all this and thus she kept quiet, hoping that Zain would understand her.

The thing is that characters are not really butchered, just deflected a bit...Zain's a bit more, coz he was never a mamma's boy, but then loosing a parent often does that to u. One tend to get more protective and attentive towards the other...

They redeemed Aaliya in last week, by showing her trying to save her marriage by all means, and I m hoping they will do the same with Zain, this week...

My only concern is no halala...and I pray hard it doesnt happen

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dnt trust on cv;s abt that halaa happng..coz last tym thy showed mamu rcvrng n end we knw what happen..uske baad fans tweetd like 24*7 for no divorce .n it happened again n aftr that finaal talaaq ..woh bhi hogaya..
toh bacha kya halaa route, we'r beggng cv's not 2 shw ths angle, n i'm damn sure thy r gng to shw but n diffrnt way😕
annie07 thumbnail
See we can only hope... by Islamic laws also, there should be no halala... lets see...
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If the writers' intention wasn't to show them having the third and final talaq, then I would saying it is very confusing. All this time I assumed they were showing all the months compressed into a few days. But if this how they are showing it, fair enough, as long as Zain and Aaliya don't get married to other people.

I just assumed Aaliya was in her third iddah period, as that is what it seemed like. I thought the writers showed saying talaq three times, to point out the different iddah periods starting.
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I f don't know much about T.
Twice wen Zain was giving T Kazi was present .This time he was nt der.Is dis is allowed??
I m wtg for 9pm.Wat will be suri's reaction?Seeing precap cameo too shocked, she want's this nikah to happen.
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its a simple process
1. announce first talaq...1 month cooling off period and minimal interaction with hubby but living in same house to allow for reconciliaion. If they reconcile during this tym, go back to normal relationship
2. if no reconcilation yet, 2nd talaq announced after first month ends. Another one month waiting period starts. If the reconcile , they have to do a fresh nikaah
3. If still no reconciliation and 3rd talaq is announced. to my understanding and people around me (I am a Muslim), the marriage is over.

Moreover a halala for the purpose of remarrying the ex husband is a sin and like adultery. The woman should marry to move on in life and not to become accessible to her ex again. If the second marriage ends in divorce due to factors other than the ex hubby or due to her becoming a widow, only then is the former remarriage permissible

Also talaq in anger is not valid. In zain's case, he was angry and under a misunderstanding yes, but he has tym to rethink and he disnt so i dont know if cvs use this angle to avoid halala route. Practically speaking, he cant suddenly decide now that his anger nullified the divorce...i mean, divorce usually takes place when someone is angry!!
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Bt he gave talaaq in cinference rum too. So 3 talaaq cmpleted :(
annie07 thumbnail
They are divorced, but its only the 1st divorce

besides, they never show 3 months... and even then they slept together in iddah...so technically divorce is cancelled
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

They are divorced, but its only the 1st divorce

besides, they never show 3 months... and even then they slept together in iddah...so technically divorce is cancelled

but acc to pakki musalman thy r divorced ..n new track will be abt pillar n aliayh ..bas wahi reh gaya..aah thght this was love story but i was wrong thy wanted 2 make as succesful ekta type drama..
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh thank u
So there is a chance for remariage