Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I m clueless Right Now ! Bt I wish theres still 30 days fr ZaYa reunion !! or something tht they cn get together without 2nd Marriage & Halala !!

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post
Now its all depend on cv how they take route of divorce issue
Hope we get reunion finger crossed 😊
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi344

Is it only me that actually wants them to divorce? :o I love Zain and Aaliya, but I was dissapointed in Zain for his behaviour. Divorce in Islam is highly discouraged, but Zain took the decision himself without trying to find out the truth. He was given three months to open his eyes and if he had loved Aaliya as much as he is showing, he would atleast take her words of innocence into consideration...A marriage is not just about love, but it is about trust, forgiveness, and loyalty.

I feel like Zain still needs to grow up as he is still that immature child tbh. He needs to regret his mistake of not trusting Aaliya and what better way then showing the consequences of his actions. I don't mind them being together as I love them both, but this should a lesson to everyone that divorces have consequences and shouldn't be taken as lightly as Zain and his mother have. It's not a joke...

I agree with ur thoughts , Bt I dnt wnt thm to divorce !

Zain Father died A huge blow fr him & To lessen ur pain Sometimes U find some silly things to Burst ur Fear Out & thn U start believing tht thing whether ur heart or Mind allow u or not , Bt this mini thing help to get of Sudden Shock (Being Medical Student , I studied this recently) I think thts the case wid Zain Bt YES, It was 3 Long Months & He shd take Alya words seriously (It cud had happen If Suri is nt Kaan Bharoing him)

Here Alya & Rehan Chracters ! Has a Huge Question Mark ?!!?!? Why Alya didnt take allegations seriously ?!? Why Alya didnt become detective to save her marriage ?!?
while she know Zain is divorcing her jst bcoz of MU ! It ws her Duty coz She knows the truth !
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mango Gurl! @MeghaaRuparel

What's stored in is a Surprise.. When I got the Narratives I was Surprised too.. Awaiting for #Beintehaa to roll on from #Today9PM! #ZaYa

what's d suprise..may be...

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with baigan...hoping that absence of QAZI DURING THIRD T WILL RESULT IN NULLIFYING OF THIRD T...becaz during second T suri had invited QAZI AS SPECIALI NVITEEE😡...BUT DURING THIRD T SHE CAME WITH BAND BAJA BARATH AND SECOND DULHAN MINUS QAZI😆😆😆...but iam happy that suri forgot to get qazi during third T
Edited by suchijoshi - 10 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

I agree creative liberties r taken in each and every show! Giving that benefit of doubt to the CVs, I still dont hv much hopes! They actually killed it for me by showing Zain agree to marry Sanam, before he was divorced without a second's reflection that too smiling! That's ruining Zain for me, something I cant bear! Also, if there's no Halala then y mention the term in the first place? Plus, As u said, they reduced 3 times procedural talaq to saying 3 times talaq n dat too with Iddah period extending for 2mnths n not 3!Also I dunno if Rehan is der only to prove Aliya innocent! That cant be being a pillar for a shw. Also, no matter wat, I cant forget all those comparisions b/w Aliya n Rida all this while & Zara n Kabir shifting from calling Aliya didi(as in first meeting), to Aunty. Least to say, Zara freaks me out bcz for me she is a danger more dan her Paapi! :P

Nonetheless, for all fans sake! I pray they show no halala but Zaya reunion!

Exactly !!
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this, Annie. Hope there is no RM of ZaIn or Aliya with someone else.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok so I will not justify any of there actions, coz I was as appalled as all of you here...

Firstly Aaliya, I loved it when she stood strong infront of Zain and others, not letting them see her broken self. But at the same time, her continuing to stay at Rehan's place irked me...so maybe she found solace in the company of kids, but the fact that her marriage was on rocks and due to no fault of either hers or Zain's, I expected more from her. She is the same girl, who wanted to find the person who did Zain's accident, who fought everyone for Gauhar & who found the truth of Barkat. So why didnt she tried to find the truth, when her love and life was at stake?
Maybe what CVs wanted to portray was her belief that Zain wont give her 3rd talaq, that he will listen to her pleadings. But that belief was shattered.

Coming to Zain, firstly he was jailed for misbehaving with his wife, the same wife whom he loves with all his heart & would rather die than see pain inflicted on her. That was a bigger blow in itself, later he heard his mother's screams and saw his father dying in his arms. Enough to break any person... he was furious and he wanted reasons to blame someone...so that was Aaliya... he divorced her.
His anger mellowed down and he wud have reconsidered his decision, had his mother not been constantly reminding of their loss and his faults. His agreeing to marry again was not something which I have grudge against... he would have done anything to make his mother happy, coz he somewhere felt, he is responsible too for his father's death.
Now what irked me was that depsite spending time alone with Aaliya, despite her pleading and begging that she did nothing and he shudnt divorce her, he didnt once contemplated that the girl who did so much for his family and him, could she really have filed those complaints? what if she is innocent? He simply divorced her

So somewhere both have been wrong...Zain, a lot more than Aaliya... but I guess thats what make them human, and now I see how they grow from here.

Yes, Zain is immature, he has a habit of taking things for granted, and now I wanna see him grow. He must die of guilt before he gets Aaliya back...

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Annie, So Moral of the Story is
*They change Zain Alya chracters in this track (Esp Alya , Its hard to understand her while she is living severe pain of her life She accepted all allegation , By becoming Silent or acting as if Divorce doesnt matter her ! She cn play Strong woman while playing detective !
Wht happen in last week *We jst knew tht* Bt We dont know Wht happened in past 2 months ?!? How cn 2 ppl so much in Love cn control their feelings while working 24/7 ?!?
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Annie, So Moral of the Story is
*They change Zain Alya chracters in this track (Esp Alya , Its hard to understand her while she is living severe pain of her life She accepted all allegation , By becoming Silent or acting as if Divorce doesnt matter her ! She cn play Strong woman while playing detective !
Wht happen in last week *We jst knew tht* Bt We dont know Wht happened in past 2 months ?!? How cn 2 ppl so much in Love cn control their feelings while working 24/7 ?!?

exactly dnt knw .. to fit what future scene thy really made aliya n zain characters dis month out of logic.related to talaaq..

my prblm was wid aliya that she was stayng n rehaan home n wid zain was that aliya begged him 2 not 2 gv talaaq n she'll accept d sepration.but he de diya talaaq ..sab barbaad kar diya dono ne.