Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wotever it is,Suri will smhow fit Rehan wid Aaliya coz Rehan can't b jst a 'Pillar' in literal sense.
No matter how mch I hate saying dis but future track yehi hone wala hai. 😡
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

their trip should have a connect with this right i am hoping for it.becz it not make sense if cv's only show it as a lollipop for fans.

But if the law clearly states zain and aaliya can get back together without any halala.. then why show such a route .. Is int like showing the wrong islamic law and also a route which is not at all appealing to the viewers and we have vehemently opposed to it...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Jungle scene was nt needed at all.

2nd T suri brught da Kazi to CR 3rd T Kazi was nt der.
Hope this T is nt valid.

I think the whole trip was to make zain realize how much he still loves aaliya and also to increase his pain and guilt for not believing her ... The girl did beg, plead and did everything under the sun so that she could do to make him understand that she didnt do anything... All these will haunt him.. make him go crazy ...
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How far in the 'long dark tunnel' are Zaya in that is the question ,cos from the beginning of the Ramadan period their troubles had started ,so I'm guessing they have not far to go and will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Tiltlee...creative liberties are taken in each and every show... and in all religious practices...be in Hindu, Muslim or anything.
Divorce procedure for Islam was shown properly only in Heena I guess, I remember girl staying away from husband in iddah... and all that.
As for Beintehaa, I personally feel it will not go halala way ( though I m not keeping hopes high)... Farhan's msg, Harshad's & Megha's tweet all suggested this.
Megha said different kind of halala... and we knw there is no different kind. She cudnt give the track away and thus said that.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I think the whole trip was to make zain realize how much he still loves aaliya and also to increase his pain and guilt for not believing her ... The girl did beg, plead and did everything under the sun so that she could do to make him understand that she didnt do anything... All these will haunt him.. make him go crazy ...

Agree.
In jungle she said about Love not.He loves only Aalia.
Zain will feel very bad for nt trusting her.She pleaded him sooo much he blindly believeing his mom .
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jenny...Suraiyya will definitely use Zara and Rehan to pull then apart again... but I guess its payback time for her...
Her luck lasted only this long...with Zarina coming in and all, she is in for trouble. a big one...
I dnt think after this, anything in world can make Zain apart from Aaliya... he didnt trust her, insulted her and hurt her for no fault, and when he gets her back this time... he will make sure, she stays by his side always... never in life will he let her get away...
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

@Tiltlee...creative liberties are taken in each and every show... and in all religious practices...be in Hindu, Muslim or anything.

Divorce procedure for Islam was shown properly only in Heena I guess, I remember girl staying away from husband in iddah... and all that.

As for Beintehaa, I personally feel it will not go halala way ( though I m not keeping hopes high)... Farhan's msg, Harshad's & Megha's tweet all suggested this.

Megha said different kind of halala... and we knw there is no different kind. She cudnt give the track away and thus said that.

I agree creative liberties r taken in each and every show! Giving that benefit of doubt to the CVs, I still dont hv much hopes! They actually killed it for me by showing Zain agree to marry Sanam, before he was divorced without a second's reflection that too smiling! That's ruining Zain for me, something I cant bear! Also, if there's no Halala then y mention the term in the first place? Plus, As u said, they reduced 3 times procedural talaq to saying 3 times talaq n dat too with Iddah period extending for 2mnths n not 3!Also I dunno if Rehan is der only to prove Aliya innocent! That cant be being a pillar for a shw. Also, no matter wat, I cant forget all those comparisions b/w Aliya n Rida all this while & Zara n Kabir shifting from calling Aliya didi(as in first meeting), to Aunty. Least to say, Zara freaks me out bcz for me she is a danger more dan her Paapi! :P

Nonetheless, for all fans sake! I pray they show no halala but Zaya reunion!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

@Jenny...Suraiyya will definitely use Zara and Rehan to pull then apart again... but I guess its payback time for her...

Her luck lasted only this long...with Zarina coming in and all, she is in for trouble. a big one...
I dnt think after this, anything in world can make Zain apart from Aaliya... he didnt trust her, insulted her and hurt her for no fault, and when he gets her back this time... he will make sure, she stays by his side always... never in life will he let her get away...

Yup she will use Zara Zain will nt listen to anyone .He knows Aalia very well even Zubairs time he said she will be friendly with so many but she loves only me.If suri tries to seperate ZaYa , She will loose Zain.
After dis Zarin's track may start.Suri will get it.
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is it only me that actually wants them to divorce? :o I love Zain and Aaliya, but I was dissapointed in Zain for his behaviour. Divorce in Islam is highly discouraged, but Zain took the decision himself without trying to find out the truth. He was given three months to open his eyes and if he had loved Aaliya as much as he is showing, he would atleast take her words of innocence into consideration...A marriage is not just about love, but it is about trust, forgiveness, and loyalty.
I feel like Zain still needs to grow up as he is still that immature child tbh. He needs to regret his mistake of not trusting Aaliya and what better way then showing the consequences of his actions. I don't mind them being together as I love them both, but this should a lesson to everyone that divorces have consequences and shouldn't be taken as lightly as Zain and his mother have. It's not a joke...
Edited by desi344 - 10 years ago