Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Diahh

πŸ‘Reset! Jolt! A Suitable Husband! πŸ‘

Errr IDK which is the most exciting! Well for now going to go with 'a suitable husband'! Di you got to post soon! Like you know soon soon! Not Mina soon! πŸ˜†

All three banners look awesome! Can't wait to read!!! Post soon Di!!!

*sends a gift wrapped bhootni to possess you*

@Bold - Thank you Dhinglu!!!

and Di

Eeekkksss!!! You know now you have to finish them!!!!!
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Mina! Thanks for these sneak peaks! I especially like the sound of reset! Please post these soon! <3
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes mini me I thought a little public accountability would help...except now i'm so self-satisfied with my sneak peeks that i haven't done any writing or editing tonight, oops! πŸ˜•

diyu my love i regret to inform you that these do not seem to be coming along soon soon or even mina soon

thank you for bhootni!! hope she wakes up from her gift box slumber and starts helping me out soon πŸ˜†

thank you simmo!! reset is the oldest and really close to finished...hopefully soon 😳
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
Miss.M thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

yes mini me I thought a little public accountability would help...except now i'm so self-satisfied with my sneak peeks that i haven't done any writing or editing tonight, oops! πŸ˜•

diyu my love i regret to inform you that these do not seem to be coming along soon soon or even mina soon

thank you for bhootni!! hope she wakes up from her gift box slumber and starts helping me out soon πŸ˜†

thank you simmo!! reset is the oldest and really close to finished...hopefully soon 😳

Tomorrow is a brand new day!! You should be sleeping!! Also dont worry I'm in the same boat!!

Plus the banners look so pretty!! and you've posted sneak peeks so that is an achievement in its own right!
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -mina-

Oh Mina Di I seriously dunno know whether to be 😳 or to be 🀣 After reading this!!

You are too adorable for words!!πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mina all three sound awesome...and lovely Banners...

Am with Diyu here...soon soon soon and Suitable Husband first please...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sening cartoon loads of Dhootnis...Bhootnis to you...

And as Min said you gave us a sneak peek...beautiful banners ...half the work already done...πŸ˜†
Edited by kubare - 9 years ago
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And now we wait all three of them sounds awesome mina..just let me know if u need coffee or donuts πŸ˜†

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mina thanks for the sneak peaks
The suitable husband :o
Omg I can't wait for all your stories :P
MarGan thumbnail
MInakka...minakka...Minakka...β€οΈπŸ€—
πŸ€—
I want them as early as possibleπŸ˜›...I mean as early as possibleπŸ˜†...

I want "reset" & " suitable husband " first & 1 hour later "jolt" πŸ˜›...

Sending you mangoes ,apples ,kaju ,badam ,papayas ,coconuts for vitamins & nutrients to make you more active (i know I know I'm double-lazy than you but still, you are lazy naπŸ˜†)...

as dhinglu & krishu sent you bhootnis & dhootnis... I won't send any more...But I'll stand guard and make sure that they don't leave your home...πŸ‘πŸΌ

And thank you for the sneak peaks & beautiful banners akka😊⭐️...

Edited by MarGan - 9 years ago
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe chahiye Mina OS!! 😳