Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Bookmarking buddy ...i love you work almost as much as i like the show... thank you so much for being so awesome 😊

Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eeeppp just went through all 11 pages and bookmarked this!!
But TBH I don't even know why I have to bookmark coz I am such a stalker and would have read your updates before even you update this thread!! 😳 🀣

Love the thread Di!! And love how organized it is!! And all the ideas you have!!! And all the ideas which is not included here but running in that head!!! UFF!! So many possible fics!! So FBRishly Minammafied!! ❀️

Bless you! Love!

P.s. And I have a Fic dedicated to me!!! 😎 YAYYY!!! πŸ₯³
Edited by Diahh - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Diyu omg 🀣

Yup no fayda bookmarking this for you!! Lol

Thank yoouuu *big hugs*
1012277 thumbnail
I have so many, so many of them to read!! I'm gonna bookmark this and read all of them in my vacation!!
And thank you for this index!! β€οΈπŸ€—

And one of my favorite stories which you have written is the black anarkali!! <3
Others I have to read! πŸ˜†
Edited by apple123flower - 9 years ago
-Sunkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the index Mina.
I love your stories especially The Hookup and all your OSs. I haven't read all your stories but Bookmarked your index. Will read them soon.
Thanks.
PS: And PM me if possible of any of your new story or update.

-mina- thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your encouraging comments! Means so much to know people enjoy my stories :) ❀️
-mina- thumbnail
SNEAK PEEK!

COMING SOON

Reset
an AbhiGya OS by -mina-

Summary:
Abhi and Pragya are back home from their kidnapping, but will things between them ever be right?

Progress:
~6800/8000 words

Started:
Sometime in late March πŸ˜† 😳

Matches Show Until:
The Welcome Back Party...no interrogation by Bulbul!

Excerpt:

He let his hand drift up her back and tangle into her hair. "You're so confusing to be around. All night I didn't want to see you, and now that you're in front of me, all I want to see is you."

Pragya frowned, glancing at his lips as she said, "You - you had whisky at the party, right? You don't sound like yourself."

Abhi rolled his eyes. "I'm not drunk."

Edited by -mina- - 7 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
SNEAK PEEK!

COMING SOON

Jolt
an AbhiGya + Tanu OS by -mina-

Summary:
Tanu's secret comes out, and Abhi and Pragya have a problem to face together.

Progress:
~4000/6000 words

Started:
May 9/15

Matches Show Until:
May 15/15 - Abhi doesn't follow Pragya to her cafe meeting with Tanu

Excerpt:

When he reached room 611, he found Pragya waiting in the hall, leaning tiredly against a wall. Her arms were crossed and her face was tense, but when she saw him she straightened.

For the first time in days, she looked him in the eyes. "It's good that you're finally here." She set her hand on his arm.

"But what the hell is going on?" Abhi waved at the closed door. "Tanu's in there? And what are you doing here anyway?"

-mina- thumbnail
SNEAK PEEK!

COMING SOON

A Suitable Husband
an AbhiGya FF by -mina-

Summary:
Pragya thinks it's her job to unite Abhi and Tanu for their baby's sake, but Daadi and the Daasis have a better plan.

Progress:
~7900/??? words

Started:
Writing - May 18/15
Thinking/Planning - October/14
A very belated bday gift for Miths...whenever I finish it! πŸ˜† 😳

Matches Show Until:
Abhi's reaction to Tanu's pregnancy test in the hospital

Excerpt:

Abhi was the last to arrive, walking down the stairs with his hands in his pockets and his thoughts a million miles away.

He was having the absolute worst week of his life.

First, his wife declared she could never love him, and he'd badly mishandled his reaction and actually slapped her. Then, before he could apologize and clear things between them, she had an overnight personality change and started causing discord and drama with his family.

After that, he'd found out that his (wish-she-was-ex-) girlfriend was claiming to be pregnant by him - and his wife actually believed her.

And worst of all, now his wife was hell-bent on leaving him and bringing the other woman in her place. She'd even set a completely insane deadline of 5 days to finalize their wedding if he couldn't find a way to disprove that he had fathered the supposed baby.

Abhi didn't think it could get any worse than that, so he wasn't really paying attention as Daadi explained why she'd asked them all to gather. Instead, he stared steadily at Pragya, wishing he could see into the mysteries of her dangerous mind to find a way to make her trust him again.

Of course, she refused to look back, pointedly keeping her gaze off of him. But he could tell from the stiff tension in every line of her body that she clearly felt his eyes on her. She claimed not to be affected by him, but he knew in his heart that she was lying.

"And that is why I would like Pragya to get re-married at the same time as Abhi."

Abhi's attention snapped to Daadi as these unbelievable words hit his ears.

Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘Reset! Jolt! A Suitable Husband! πŸ‘
Errr IDK which is the most exciting! Well for now going to go with 'a suitable husband'! Di you got to post soon! Like you know soon soon! Not Mina soon! πŸ˜†

All three banners look awesome! Can't wait to read!!! Post soon Di!!!

*sends a gift wrapped bhootni to possess you*