Posted: 9 years ago
haayeee...i hope so too rani XD
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mina's
Kumkum Bhagya Fanfiction
Index- Continued

For a list of: abhigya prabhi abhi-pragya abhixpragya fanfictions, please see page 1.

Also features lists of fanfictions on subul sureshxbulbul and neiliya neil aaliya neilxaaliya.

Please click here for my list of fanfictions on other shows including Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Pratigya, Behenein, and Saath Nibhana Saathiya: Misc Fic Index

Please click here for my gifs and creations on KKB/Kumkum Bhagya episodes and behind the scenes: Gif Gallery
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Ideas
*last updated 8 Oct/14 - will no longer be updated, sorry!*
(previously here on p1)

Some things I'm working on, some ideas free for other writers...PM me if you feel inspired to continue any of these, and feel free to comment :)

What I'm Working On

Ek Raksha Bandhaan Ki Kahaani: Bulbul has a great plan on how to fix the problems in her Di's life. Aaliya has a rude awakening about how much damage she is doing to her Bhai's life.
Progress: 1 of 6? parts completed, will not post until I have written the whole story...
Influences: Dickens' A Christmas Carol ;)
[24 Aug/14]

The Consultant: Abhi's record label wants him to write more soulful songs, so they bring on a consultant: Dr. Pragya Arora, expert in literature and secret consultant to the pop stars of India. Pragya is not too impressed with her new client, and the last thing she needs on top of all the problems in her personal life is a nosy, arrogant Rockstar taking up all her time. For his part Abhi can't believe he's supposed to take the help of this boring professor, but there is something inexplicably attractive about the sharp-tongued Chashmish...
Progress: Still in the brainstorming stage :P [24 Aug/14]
Influences: Ending will be like the Gigi-Alex scene near the end of the movie He's Just Not That Into You

Other Ideas

[Aug 24/14]

The Red Sari
: At AbhiGya's wedding, Kamla aunty gives Pragya a pot of sindoor and explains that kumkum ka raang is very important in a married woman's life because it is suhaag ka nishaan (something like that, I forget the exact quote :P). One day, Pragya has to go to an event with Abhi, and Andy gives her a makeover and makes her wear a stunning kumkum-coloured sari. Abhi doesn't even recognize her at first...and then what happens?
Influences: This is an old idea, thought of it back during the wedding episodes. Not sure how it would work now...I don't like the idea that it would take a makeover to make Abhi notice Pragya, but I like the idea of Pragya-Andy bonding, and Pragya discovering that she can be glamorous and gorgeous on her own terms...

Fury
: Pragya wakes up hungover because of Abhi & Aaliya's scheming and she feels betrayed and enraged. She's done with this game. How does it all fall out?
Influences: The show portrayed Drunk Pragya in a funny light, and the next day she was basically fine. But can you imagine how much of a violation it is to be given alcohol when you have chosen not to drink? And often a large dose of alcohol can have a very unpleasant effect on an inexperienced drinker...Pragya should and could have gotten angry and even due to the whole vodka thing, and there's surely a story to be written around that idea...

Tanu Calls it Quits: Being Abhi's girlfriend had been like a dream come true for Tanu. She had had a crush on Aaliya's gorgeous older brother since school days, and after he had taken her under his wing to help her develop her modelling career, she had fallen for him even more. But after Aaliya manages to convince everyone to allow Abhi to marry Pragya, Tanu starts to see that her best friend isn't much of a friend after all...and her boyfriend seems to have no problem becoming someone else's husband. On top of that, Daadi and her cousins never leave a chance to show her in a bad light in comparison to Pragya. She realizes that for her happiness and self-respect, she has to walk away. How does Abhi react when Tanu leaves him, and what does it mean for Pragya?
Influences: This would be a positive, non-vampish version of Tanu who had a real friendship with Abhi before they became a couple. Abhi would be upset about her leaving but it would help him realize why they would never have lasted anyway, and why Pragya is especially suited for him, because Daadi's disapproval would be part of what makes Tanu leave.

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi: Pragya realizes that Aaliya's erratic and destructive behaviour is hiding a difficult secret; Aaliya has developed a mental health condition. How can she help her nanad when she doesn't want to be helped? And how does Abhi react when he comes to understand that his unwanted wife is trying to save his sister's life?
Influences: This would be a serious story to show how sometimes a young person's life can go off the rails due to sudden mental health issues, and how family can help. Wouldn't want to offend anyone, and would be based on personal experience from my own life. And yes, the title is from Kanchi Kaul's aka Mrs. Shabbir's most recent show.

What About Love?: Pragya and Abhi first meet by chance while visiting Europe when she's 19 and he's 21. After spending an afternoon getting to know each other, arguing about life values, and having a lot of unexpected fun, Abhi saves Pragya from a sticky situation in a night club. Unfortunately, they suddenly have to part without saying goodbye. Six years later, they meet again in Mumbai when her sister wants to marry his best friend. Thrown together a lot during the RaBul wedding preparations, AbhiGya develop their friendship, and Abhi especially tries to help the over-serious Pragya rediscover the fun in life. Unfortunately when the engagement breaks among accusations and acrimony, AbhiGya part on bad terms. When they meet for the third time, it's been 10 years since their first encounter and they are both very changed people. Abhi is recovering from his breakup with Tanu, who he really thought was the love his life, and Pragya has a permanent fake-smile as she helps organize her sister's wedding to her own former fiance Suresh. How can the two help each other heal, now that the time is finally right for their happy ending?
Influences: The movie Hum Tum, obviously. Maybe a little of the movie series Before Sunrise/Sunset/Midnight.

Taking a Chance: Pragya's little sister is getting married, but all her mother can do is complain about Pragya being older and unattached. Even a sensible girl can only take so much complaining, and Pragya starts to feel desperate for anyone...anyone at all..she can pretend to be involved with so her mother can stop ranting about "rishtedaaron ko kya baatao!!" Meanwhile, Rockstar Abhi's love life has been quiet since he walked away from Tanu, and his friends are starting to tease him about losing his edge. Someone bets him that he couldn't even get a plain behenji type girl to fall for him, the type of bet Abhi would never take...but one thing leads to another and suddenly Pragya and Abhi are spending a lot of time together, Tanu is discovering the agonies of jealousy, Aakaash is learning about Rachna's sharp tongue, and Daadi Mehra is starting to hope her grandson might just be ready to settle down...
Influences: The novel Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie :P
-mina- thumbnail
AbhiGya Fic Background Notes

Definitions
  • OS = One shot (story is complete in one post)
  • Illustrated OS = OS with Gifs or Images accompanying throughout the story (I try only to use my own gifs & images :)
  • SS = Short story (no more than 10 parts or 10,000 words)
  • FF = Fanfiction (10+ parts or more than 10,000 words)
  • Drabble = a short work written in an informal style, often script/conversational format
Please note, these are my own definitions of how I categorize my own work, other writers might have other definitions

WORKS IN PROGRESS (WIPs):

FF - Enough
(Date updated: 23 Sept/14; Date posted: 23 Aug/14 Word Count:~6400 Progress: 3/9? parts)
Summary: There's a limit to tolerance, and trying to destroy Puneet's life is more than Pragya is willing to take from Abhi & his partners in crime. Prompts/influences: My extreme anger at Abhi's blatant lies about not being with Tanu in episode 94, and my disappointment in Pragya for not standing up for her brother

FF -The Hookup
(Date updated: 29 March/15; Date posted: 14 Oct/14 Word Count: 25,000+ Progress: 2/5 parts)

Summary: A few years after their divorce, Abhi runs into Pragya, who is on a very startling personal mission. One thing leads to another and suddenly they're eagerly making up for lost time. But with all the bitterness in their past, is it still possible for them to share a future? Contains mature content.
Prompts/influences: Idea requested by IF user Columbia Offsite link to full version: here

FF - The Black Anarkali
(Date posted: 22 Dec/14 Word Count:8100 Progress: 2/4? parts)
Summary: Pragya's old friend Raghav Chopra talks her into attending a gala dinner, but all she has to wear at the last minute is a designer anarkali that is not exactly her usual style. What happens when Abhi sees her looking exactly as a rockstar's wife should - on tycoon Raghav's arm?
Prompts/influences: A certain picture from cbazaar and a strong desire to make Abhi jealous.

SS/Crackfic - One Day in Mehra Madhouse
(Date posted: 24 Nov/14 Word Count:4320 Progress: 1/2 parts)
Summary: It's Pragya's last day at Mehra mansion. Of course things go crazy.
Prompts/influences: Mostly tumblr's fault, though Minmin Mehra gets the blame/credit for putting me in mind of Miley Cyrus.

SS - Revelations at Mehra Madhouse
(Date posted: 13 Dec/14 Word Count:1575 Progress: 1/2 parts)
Summary: The MMS mess brings a whole series of truths to light, but it's not more than Abhi can handle. Unless...it is?
Prompts/influences: The MMS track and my conviction that Abhi has a plan.

SS/Crackfic - Proposing in Mehra Madhouse
(Date posted: 7 Jan/15 Word Count:1623 Progress: 1/2 parts)
Summary: Abhi set a challenge, and Pragya's more than going to meet it.
Prompts/influences: Kishore Kumar and my impatience with lattu Pragya.

COMPLETED

Short Stories

A New Beginning
(Date completed: 29 Jun/14 Word count: ~4800 in 4 parts)
Summary: When Daadi becomes ill on AbhiGya's wedding night, Pragya has to track down Abhi, and secrets are revealed...
Prompts/influences: Tia's suggestion about a family emergency regarding the precap for AbhiGya suhaag raat episode
(Date posted: 31 Aug/14 Date completed: 21 Sept/14 Word Count: ~7550 words in 4 parts)
Summary: Pragya doesn't want any money in the divorce settlement, and Abhi doesn't understand why.
Prompts/influences: Abhi and Aaliya talk so easily of forcing Pragya out of their lives once the Purab-Aaliya marriage is finalized, but what would that really look like?

Illustrated One Shots

Can't Keep My Hands Off You
(Date completed: 17 Jul/14 Word count: 940)
Summary: Abhi is not curious about what the Chashmish looks like outside of those umbrella suits. Not even a little bit.
Prompts/influences: Precap for episode 69 when Abhi surprises Pragya in the dressing room at Andy's shop, thinking she is Tanu

The Visitor
(Date completed: 29 July/14 Word count: 1399)
Summary: Pragya has a guest over, and Abhi gets the wrong idea.
Prompts/influences: Randomly came to me in a dream Plus, credit to Pavitra Rishta CVs for casting Naved Aslam as DK Kirloskaar

One Shots

The Head Massage
(Date completed: 24 Jul/14 Word Count: 1017)

Summary: When Daadi tells Pragya to give a tired Abhi a head massage in front of the whole family, Pragya discovers a small opportunity for revenge...

Prompts/influences: soapwatcher1's suggestion in the Future Abhigya Scenes thread (fic is posted in the thread, PM comments are welcome :P)

Friendly Stranger
(Date completed: 18 Aug/14 Word Count: 2126)
Summary: Daadi asks Abhi to take Pragya to dinner, but his idea of fun does not include sharing a meal with the Chashmish. What happens when he sees someone else taking the chance to enjoy Pragya's company?
Prompts/influences: The restaurant promo, Jennifer Crusie's Bet Me

Finally
(Date completed: 14 Sept/14 Word Count: 1770)
Summary: Pragya and Abhi finally have their suhaag raat, and Pragya
revels in the freedom of finally having access to a man. Abhi is surprised, amused and eventually exhausted.
Prompts/influences: Just wanted to show a mature, curious, eager Pragya. She might not have experience, but she has a lot of ideas...

The College Friend
(Date Completed: 5 Oct/14 Word Count: ~3600)
Summary: Pragya is stuck as a third wheel at another restaurant dinner with Abhi and Tanu, but the night gets a lot better when an old friend shows up.
Prompts/influences: This features a character from Star Plus' serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Ishita's best friend from college, the suave and handsome international businessman Abhimanyu Raghav aka Mani. I really liked how Mani was giving Ishu's husband Raman some jealousy headaches, and I thought our rockstar Abhi should get some too. I like the idea of Pragya having gone to college with Ishita, though technically the ages and locations don't work out Plus I just wanted to write another TaAbhiGya restaurant scene, since Friendly Stranger was so well received!

The Long Road Home
(Date Completed: 7 Oct/14 Word Count: ~7280)
Summary: Five years ago, Abhi made a decision and Pragya accepted the consequences. She has built a cozy little life for herself, away from the people and places that brought her so much pain. What brings Abhi to her door one autumn afternoon, and where do they go from there?
Prompts/influences: Started with the prompts for The Withering Leaves Fall 2014 OS Contest before I realized that it was for original fiction only :P

Hugs(Date completed: 9 Nov/14 Word Count: 3034)
Summary: Pragya explains the moments that brought her together with Abhi.
Prompts/influences: Pragya's expression in MsTiara's gorgeous sig/edit of the hug from the diwali episode caught my attention. The story is very American-ized, and written in first person.

Responsibility
(Date completed: 9 Nov/14 Word Count: 3522)
Summary: Pragya's had an awful day. Abhi tries to make it better.

Prompts/influences: Certain news stories had me thinking about why sometimes a woman doesn't feel able to report a sexual crime against her. And I wanted to make Abhi face his responsibilities. Warning for implied offscreen attempted rape.

Proof: A Choose Your Own Ending OS (Date completed: 17 Nov/14 Word Count: ~12,400 combined)
Summary:
Someone made a maliciously suggestive MMS of Pragya, and Abhi can only think of one way for her to prove her innocence. Choose your own ending - three possibilities.

Ending 1: In which Abhi backs down before going too far.

Ending 2: In which Abhi pushes ahead, but changes his intention.

Ending 3: In which Pragya goes for what she wants, and to hell with his need for proof.

Prompts/influences: A dark idea that wouldn't leave me alone, but I couldn't really write the darkness. Three unique endings to choose from, poll is open for votes!

Cozy (Date completed: 19 Nov/14 Word Count: ~3200)
Summary: At the end of a long day, Pragya opts to dress for comfort rather than keeping up appearances. The next morning, Abhi's in for a surprise.
Prompts/influences: Just some random fluff for the AbhiGya AT, prompted by discussion of what would be more realistic and comfy sleepwear for Pragya than her full salwar suits. AU for the October 8/14 episode.

Haven: an Abhi OS
(Date completed: 12 Apr/15 Word Count: ~2400)
Summary: Abhi is relieved to be able to spend the night with Tanu after his kidnapping ordeal, but something disturbs his sleep.
Prompts/influences: Just the sense that the kidnapping wouldn't left AbhiGya's psyches unscarred. Not quite exploring PTSD, but just the suggestion. Also pretty sure Rani made me do it somehow XD

Illusions: a Pragya OS
(Date completed: 12 April/15 Word Count: ~1080)
Summary: Sometimes Pragya has fantasies.
Prompts/influences: Reflecting on how classically gorgeous Pragya looked on Karwa Chauth and wanting to give her a small moment of husbandly attention for it.
-mina- thumbnail
MISC FIC BANNERS

OFFSITE FANFICTION
please note: there is mature content in the following stories

https://41.media.tumblr.com/454b00e3e74cb7bcd2e75399bb664504/tumblr_nm92v53roL1tfx5q0o1_500.png

Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail

DRABBLES MISC NOTES LINKS

APRIL 2015

AT138
p122 - mina drabble - mujhe chaat chahiye
p123 - mina songlet - why we love him
p124 - mina 2 drabblets on "drowning" by backstreet boys

Bond drabble https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122065439

AT 133 Chotu ROCKhmish gets a vaccine

AT 115 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4343175?pn=32
textile gifts
insecurities
relative peril
some other thing
starts p 32 see p 50

MAR 2015

mar 11 fertility drabble - inc/never posted?

at 109 - self destruct
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/120676947

at 108
bandookwa chahiye
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/120633576

somewhere - fingers chahiye, s-e-x chahiye, history, underchatri chahiye

AT106
toys https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4332070&PID=120544358&#p120544358

history https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4332070&PID=120545757&#p120545757

104-105
lots of mujhe chahiye...105 p90

mar 5 like breathing

FEB 2015

AT 91 rakhi idea
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/119689524

FEB 16 - bra shopping idea

AT 88
yes and truly i haven't had drabbles in the intervening ats.

maxi and turtles

and a few pages back, kitten/pitbull

save the date

AT 84
forces of the universe -RaBhi bromance

at83
KIDNAPPING

AT 82
brick wall

and somewhere there's a gif AU...120ish maye

RISHTON

AT 80
135 - neil and turtles
142- sexting

FEB 1- button game

JAN 2015

JAN 28/29 - not posted - Doris

AT 79

gym
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4295979&PID=118931688&#p118931688

mutual saviours

DRABBLE: MUTUAL SAVIOURS

A - Fuggy I have a problem

P - Suniye meri kuch problem hai

A - errr what

P - kya hua bataye!!!

A - this tanu chudail and her rents are trapping me. what's your problem?

P - this bulbul nautanki and your annoying lil bro say they won't get engaged unless i say i love you

A - oh my freaking god -_-

P - oh but wait i have a solution!!

A - oh my fuggy goddess!!

P - yah ok in front of 'em i will say i love you and you will accept it publicly and then chudail rents will freak out but you will claim you can't marry chudail because of me and bam problem solved

A - is that gonna work

P - worth a try?

A - naah let's run to belize

P - no i won't like it there there are parrots i'm afraid of them

A - haha fuggy! afraid of parrots!

P - ok so our plan is settled naa

A - belize

P - NAHIN, NATAK

A - oh. ok fuggy, with you i can do all nataks.

P - right back at you!!

THE END

AT 78 PRECAP140
yellow flowers one a few pages later...4 to 5 pgs

all kinds of rabhigya ideas in the 130s...

chahiye game...

kiss drabble

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118902844

confessions - biwi mangagement etc

alibul drabble

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4294242&TPN=138

AT 77
infertiltiy drabble somewhere
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4292786&PID=118820512&#p118820512

pragya bhawarli
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4292786&PID=118825840&#p118825840

JAN 25 - not posted - hormones and proximity

JAN 23?
woh chahhiye game

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118685671

p: MUJHE JUICE CHAHIYE
a: fuggy juice doesn't grow on trees, do i look like a juicer to you?
p: JUICE CHAHIYE MUJHE
a: oookkk don't burn the house down

eg2:
p: MUJHE ANDE CHAHIYE
a: uh fuggy why do you need eggs
p: ANDE CHAHIYE MUJHE
a: no you're just going to throw them at me
p: ANDEEE
a: let's...go catch hens??

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118687630

DRABBLE WHICH MAKES NO SENSE

P: oooh! imma dance around the lohri fire with my sister and the daasis! heehee!!

A: NOOO FUGGGYYY YOU WILL EXPLODE

P: err what?

A: MY PRECIOUS FIREWORK STAY AWAY FROM THE FLAMES

P: hello are you talking to me?

A: YES!!! because you're dynamite!

P: oh...my...thank you 😳

A: eh relax fuggy i didn't mean it like that

P: no????

A: i just didn't want to have to jump into the fire to catch you like i had to jump into the pool

P: you!! you're so mean!! you're telling me you don't like saving me!

A: i don't!

P: you don't like playing hero!

A: no i don- wait, am i your hero?

P: of course you're my hero!!

A: naughty fuggy! you keep getting into these life threatening situations so i can save you???

P: finally!! i thought you'd never realize!!

A: fuggy didn't anyone ever teach you not to play with fire

P: arre why not you'll be there to save me naa

A: fuggy i am the fire

P: all the more reason to play πŸ˜‰

A: 😲 ...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118685927

P: MUJHE DOGGIE CHAHIYE
A: oooh! mujhe bhi! chalo lets go get a greyhound
P: enh? no! CUTE SI DOGGIEEE chahiye. chahiye! CHAHIYE!
A: Fuggy I am a rockstar I can't get a poodle
P: Who wants a poodle? bring me a cute fuzzy fuzzy corgie
A; What are you the queen of england?
P: DOGGIE.
A: yes, yes, chahiye, i know

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118685921
P: MUJHE WAND CHAHIYE
A: ehh? yeh wand kya hota hai?
P: do i have to explain everything to you? 😈 πŸ˜‰ WAND
A: OHHH. ohhh. OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE you'd just say that!
P: wand. chahiye.
A: okkk ☺️

PIND FIC WRITEUP
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118686628

PRAGYA THANKS CHUDAIL RENTS DRABBLE
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118710522

hookup cookie
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118719504

AT 71-74 from don

Not a drabble but something...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118315925

DRABBLE: "but my parathas"
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118349721

DRABBLE: THE SECRET
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118353877

THE SAREE
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118354474

CUE DRABBLE πŸ˜›
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118415146

DRABBLE: camping honeymoon

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118424476

*abhigya on the french coast*

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118449233

Concocting a drabble
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118458172

Wolfy eyes...πŸ˜†
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118492020

Penmanship (U might already have this...but still)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118531690

DRABBLE: CHAMPU
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118558402

Drabble idea
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118574872

MINI DRABBLE

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118575165

ABHIGYA ON SAFARI TOUR
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118575885

IDEA: ABIGYA OFFICE AU + MORE
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118588945
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118589062

DRABBLE: BOOKS
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118591459

DRABBLE: SAVING MADAM CHUDAIL
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118593644

Femmeslash feels πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118593739

RPF'S πŸ˜† Kanchi-Shabz-Sriti...just in case you wanna save these.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118595844
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118595999

DRABBLE: PRAGYA'S PROBLEMS
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118600405

Drabble: Abhi's Problems
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118602551

KAT'S Drabble kickstart
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118606071

DRABBLE: THE GAME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118606446

Drabble Idea: Preggers Pragz
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118610868
-mina- thumbnail

chahiye drabbles

mar 12 AT 105 rules again
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4330099&PID=120456012&#p120456012

jan 28 AT 78 rules reiterated
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4294242&PID=118901357&#p118901357

jan 22 AT 75 introducing game; ande & juice

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4288628&PID=118685671&#p118685671

jan 22 AT 76

wand for ish
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4290627&PID=118685921&#p118685921

doggie for dee
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4290627&PID=118685927&#p118685927

jan 28 AT 78
suresh for tia
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4294242&PID=118901624&#p118901624

jan 29 still AT 78
minion books pizza for mishti
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4294242&PID=118901930&#p118901930

kiss chahiye for tia
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4294242&PID=118902844&#p118902844

mar 2 AT 100

alcohol
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4321684&PID=120089938&#p120089938

spikes & abhi for tia
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4321684&PID=120090107&#p120090107

mar 11 AT 104

Baby chahiye
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4328233&PID=120415578&#p120415578

hot fudge sundae
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4328233&PID=120415897&#p120415897

mar 15 AT 106

sex req by tia
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4332070&PID=120555857&#p120555857

fingers chahiye BY TIA
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4332070&PID=120560130&#p120560130

mar 14 AT105

bistar and naya pati rqtd
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4330099&PID=120494893&#p120494893

chopsticks chahiye
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4330099&PID=120494856&#p120494856

chudail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4330099&PID=120495120&#p120495120

mar 16/17 AT 107
chashmish abhi for BD
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4333266&PID=120588796&#p120588796

dogtags for tia
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4333266&PID=120595045&#p120595045

abhi for tia
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4333266&PID=120595173&#p120595173

massage for dee
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4333266&PID=120595316&#p120595316

fav pillow for dee
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4333266&PID=120595928&#p120595928

lollipop for harpu
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4333266&PID=120596000&#p120596000

march 17 AT 108

bandookwa for trishu
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4334738&PID=120633576&#p120633576

mar 28 AT 115
harpu reqs contact lenses p48

apr 9 AT 124

balloons for harpu
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4332070&PID=120555857&#p120555857

apr 20 AT 131

haathi rqtd
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4359967&PID=121866011&#p121866011

may 4 AT 142

rolls royce for dee
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4369535&PID=122338678&#p122338678

may 11 AT 146
bungee jumping for krishu
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374115&PID=122568999&#p122568999

kama sutra for krishu
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374115&PID=122569143&#p122569143

rabbits for krishu
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374115&PID=122569219&#p122569219

ram kapoor for krishu
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374115&PID=122569444&#p122569444

yummy khana for deepu
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374115&PID=122570583&#p122570583

all the things for dee - hot male assistant, sheila ki jawaani, chaar bottal vodka
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374115&PID=122570921&#p122570921

may 19 AT 151

job for harpu
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4380418&PID=122839388&#p122839388

shabbo khanna mein for donny and mini me
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4380418&PID=122839758&#p122839758

-mina- thumbnail
-mina- thumbnail
reserved for future content :) πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
updated - just to tidy up links and layouts and add newest stories :)