Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

are you planning to write or continue this one??? would love to read it

and I would love to finish it! it's been stuck at ~85% for awhile. hope to finish it this week just so i can get it off my mind and finish up other things, like your request πŸ˜‰

thanks for the comment btw, great to know there's interest in this story as it's my favourite to work on so far 😳
_Saavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Mina!
When are you going to update the coming soon stories? I am really looking forward to read those. Please update soon!!!

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigirl96

Hey Mina!

When are you going to update the coming soon stories? I am really looking forward to read those. Please update soon!!!

hi! thank you for this comment your earlier ones, you are so sweet ❀️

i'm working on a number of things at the moment but none of them are close to posting. i hope to have "the long road home" done this week, and there is that divorce epilogue i'm trying to pull together...none of the rest of the things i'm working on are listed here yet, so i'm wondering what was it specifically that you were looking forward to? the list of what i'm working on in the first page isn't really a "coming soon," more just a description of stories i hope/intend to write at some point! 😳
_Saavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi! thank you for this comment your earlier ones, you are so sweet ❀️

i'm working on a number of things at the moment but none of them are close to posting. i hope to have "the long road home" done this week, and there is that divorce epilogue i'm trying to pull together...none of the rest of the things i'm working on are listed here yet, so i'm wondering what was it specifically that you were looking forward to? the list of what i'm working on in the first page isn't really a "coming soon," more just a description of stories i hope/intend to write at some point! 😳

Hey Mina!! loved your stories !! Hope you continue to write all the amazing ideas you have. I liked all of them, but I know you cant do all of them, so time for me to wait. LOL. Thanks for you stories.
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ! You are so creative. Though I haven't read any so far but mean to do so and your list with summaries is so amazing.You seem to be so full of varied ideas !
Its better to read all this stuff here and see so many possibilities instead of seeing what the CV's are stuck at.
Cheers!
VJ
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†Mina jydt read the Head Massage drabble...too good...they could really show sonethibg like this...with Abhis haur obsession .,,,it would be greatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Mina, I am a die hard FAN of your works~!
I have read all of them!!
You are nothing short of FAB
Pleaseee update Yaariyan and The Hookup!! I loved both - They are amazing and I am hungry for much much much more.
And plz plz plz ping me whenever you update some story/ any story - i would love to read them all.

SpicyHarmony thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am absolutely in love with your stories! You capture Abhi and Pragya so beautifully. I basically live off your stories about them because of the lack of love from Abhi in the shows😭. And I love how you portray a jealous Abhi! Keep being fantastic!πŸ‘
KKBNL thumbnail
I love your Mina :)
Nisha
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mina Di where are you hiding! Come out come out wherever you are...any updates on the hookup yet? Ke still editing?