Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ mina ...Congratulations on becoming a Goldie!!!!!

Wonderful preview ... does Abhi know about Adi??? Waiting patiently for your update!!!

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A little crack ficlet I posted earlier this week in AbhiGya AT #18 😊

With apologies for my Hindi!

Oh Baby!
(KKB Characters React to Latest Spoiler)
a crack ficlet/fun post by -mina-

tanu: SURPRISE hammare pyaar ki nishaani blah blah πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒ

abhi: KYA but I am too young and rocking to be a father I am a rockstar A ROCKSTAR not a babydaddy 😡 🀒

pragya:
*smirks* love love happy love...saare raath machaayenge shor indeed...*rolls around laughing* 🀣

daadi mehra: yeh KYA ANARD ho gaya 😭

akaash: cool bro join the club 😎 πŸ‘πŸΌ

sarla: chi chi chi chi chi chi chi πŸ˜’

rockstar daadi: kya hatta khatta jawaan hai humaara damad...cough syrup chahiye abhi beta? πŸ˜‰

pragya: maybe i will knit booties for this lovechild. god knows if beakaal abhi or chudail tanu will remember to keep its feet warm.

aaliya: daadi main bua ban gaya, daadi main bua ban gaya...HEY WAIT. do not want. wth tanu don't you have any more responsibility how could you let bhai get so far with you i would never do this tsk tsk tsk. πŸ€”

purab: bhai baap baane waale hai! maybe it will make him more forgiving...i will be baby's chachu...or maybe phupha if aaliya takes me back...yes i will go back to aaliya, so bhai will let me have a role in baby's life...

bulbul: kya di what are we even doing here let's move to new zealand 😑

suresh: jaise chote bhai waise badi bhai i'm so sorry pragya

pragya: GUYS NO I HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY. main stepmother banne waale hoon na. baby needs one responsible parent. woh bechaara masoom it doesn't know it's coming into the world due to its mother's chaal and its father's obliviousnessness. don't worry baby rockstar, choti ma will protect you!! πŸ€—

~ ⭐️ THE END ⭐️ ~

Disclaimer: This post was not intended to hurt anyone's feelings or offend anyone's sensibilities. It is just my wish for how the characters would react if Tanu were really pregnant. Hope you found it amusing!
Edited by -mina- - 10 years ago
renukha871 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Oh. Mina this was so fun to read. My favourite was Akash's saying Join the club!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Lol!!! There'll be two baby daddies in the Mehra's!!!
And Pragya being stepmother???? Ermm..whatt????πŸ˜•
-mina- thumbnail
Ishaa aka -Martinski- started a game of alternate captions for abhigya gifs; I posted some of my own, some in series and some standalone...

It's Aaliya's wedding, but AbhiGya have *ahem* other things on their mind...

abhi: varmaala done!! another hour or so and we can go back upstairs chashmishhh i can't waittt 😈

pragya: HONESTLY it's your sister's wedding have some class 😲 i can't wait either omg 😳

abhi: hey baby getaway car's ready meet me in the back garden in 5 min

pragya: took you long enough amateur πŸ˜‰

ABHI IS A SUPERFAN

abhi: ok if we hurry we can get home before the next episode of ipkknd...

hotel lady: well sir she heard barun sobti was upstairs so she went to get his autograph for you πŸ˜›

ABHI'S FEARS

Abhi: are you SURE there's no cockroach bhootni behind me? i don't think it's safe to leave your arms πŸ˜•

pragya: sorry i can't take you seriously, you're really afraid of clowns?! 🀑 😲🀣

Abhi: it's not funny ok clowns are really dangerous ok
Pragya: sure baby, i'll keep you safe πŸ€ͺ

ABHIGYA AT THE MOVIES

Prags: ABHIII THEY ARE OUT OF BUTTER FOR MY POPCORN I CAN'TTT 😭
Abhi: it's ok baby I will Rockstar at them until they bring cows and fresh milk only the best butter for my baby 😑

pragya: what is this world coming to honestly a movie theatre without butter popcorn that's like a book without words
abhi: yeah chashmish it's just us two against an insane world hold on tight...

PAGING DR CHASHMISH

Abhi: I'm TELLING you chashmish my heart is beating weirdly come listen it sounds like a grasshopper marching band
Pragya: ok ok I'm not a stethoscope!!

abhi: see it sounds weird doesn't it i mean it's jumping and hammering and -
pragya: aaliya must be slipping energy drinks into your apple juice again, i have to have a word with that girl 😑

AND BABY MAKES THREE?

pragya: abhi i think it's time we gave daadi a pyaari si par pota...pyaari si choti si baby, hum dono ki...

https://i.imgur.com/UJJbqKB.gif
abhi: ready when you are!

eleven months later...

pragya: thought you could make jokes about my post baby weight eh? i am going to make you look so bad in front of everyone i won't stop crying...
abhi: πŸ˜•

abhi: ok i said i'm sorry naa you are just as patli doobli as ever i'm really sorry
pragya: nope i'm not done making you pay
abhi: look yaar daadi and maa are making faces at us and i can feel suresh's glare burning into my back this isn't fair...

Miscellaneous days in the life of rockstar & chashmish!!

"statue of abhigya"

abhi: chashmish i heard the most appalling news. cockroaches are now sold as protein snacks.

pragya: don't be late we're all having chai together! i have to go back to the kitchen, i made your favourite snack so show up and be grateful.
abhi: yummm kachodis, chashmish ka haath ki swaad in my bhagya today πŸ‘

abhi: badaai ho chashmish chudail ko world class contract mil gaya and we are freee of our third wheel. also aaliya moved to australia and bulbul took suresh to antarctica and purab became a buddhist monk.

abhi: chashmish main kya karooon my teeth hurt so much loook
pragya: ok ok we'll take you to the dentist...

abhi: invite all the rishtedaaron, you said. bado ke saamaan karna chahiye, you said.
pragya: how was i supposed to know your daasi is as weird as you are?! she looked like a normal harmless old lady...
abhi: all mehras are KHATTERNAK
pragya: is that why you knock heads together?

abhi: oh look at that! double battery has arrived!! let me remind your ex how happy we are together...!
pragya: will you stop it it's been 10 years!

Abhi: Baby I TOLD you to bring a bikini!

https://i.imgur.com/BLTnGWW.gif
Prags: You lost the bet!! Drink up!
Abhi: ugh strawberry flavoured water whyyy did I bet chashmish that i could beat her in a reading contest...

pragya: DON'T FORGET, FOUR GULAB JAMUN!!!

alternate identities...

Luna: HARRY, Let me catch some nargles for you!

Harry: *leans in* like this you mean?

OOOPS WRONG FANDOM πŸ˜‰

Yes, so some alternate reality AbhiGya silliness - hope you enjoyed! All gifs & caps are mine, free to reuse if you like 😊
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: renukha871

Oh. Mina this was so fun to read. My favourite was Akash's saying Join the club!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lol!!! There'll be two baby daddies in the Mehra's!!!
And Pragya being stepmother???? Ermm..whatt????πŸ˜•

Arrey yaar if your husband has a child that isn't yours, it's your stepchild isn't it?!?! In my headcanon the supposed Taabhi baby doesn't threaten their marriage at all πŸ˜›

Thanks for reading and commenting Renukha, so glad you liked it!! Haha I want to write more of these, will see if future tracks inspire such crack or not...
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Mina!!!! I could not stop laughing ... must say, you are a girl of many talentsπŸ‘!!!!

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
🀣
Both for pregnancy reactions and the captions!!

_Saavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it mina!!! I cant wait for the other ones. continue soon!!
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -mina-

A little crack ficlet I posted earlier this week in AbhiGya AT #18 😊

With apologies for my Hindi!

Oh Baby!
(KKB Characters React to Latest Spoiler)
a crack ficlet/fun post by -mina-

tanu: SURPRISE hammare pyaar ki nishaani blah blah πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒ

abhi: KYA but I am too young and rocking to be a father I am a rockstar A ROCKSTAR not a babydaddy 😡 🀒

pragya:
*smirks* love love happy love...saare raath machaayenge shor indeed...*rolls around laughing* 🀣

daadi mehra: yeh KYA ANARD ho gaya 😭

akaash: cool bro join the club 😎 πŸ‘πŸΌ

sarla: chi chi chi chi chi chi chi πŸ˜’

rockstar daadi: kya hatta khatta jawaan hai humaara damad...cough syrup chahiye abhi beta? πŸ˜‰

pragya: maybe i will knit booties for this lovechild. god knows if beakaal abhi or chudail tanu will remember to keep its feet warm.

aaliya: daadi main bua ban gaya, daadi main bua ban gaya...HEY WAIT. do not want. wth tanu don't you have any more responsibility how could you let bhai get so far with you i would never do this tsk tsk tsk. πŸ€”

purab: bhai baap baane waale hai! maybe it will make him more forgiving...i will be baby's chachu...or maybe phupha if aaliya takes me back...yes i will go back to aaliya, so bhai will let me have a role in baby's life...

bulbul: kya di what are we even doing here let's move to new zealand 😑

suresh: jaise chote bhai waise badi bhai i'm so sorry pragya

pragya: GUYS NO I HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY. main stepmother banne waale hoon na. baby needs one responsible parent. woh bechaara masoom it doesn't know it's coming into the world due to its mother's chaal and its father's obliviousnessness. don't worry baby rockstar, choti ma will protect you!! πŸ€—

~ ⭐️ THE END ⭐️ ~

Disclaimer: This post was not intended to hurt anyone's feelings or offend anyone's sensibilities. It is just my wish for how the characters would react if Tanu were really pregnant. Hope you found it amusing!

@red lmao pragya used Abhi's song correctly this time 🀣 thank god for its choti maa
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -mina-

Guys for my 1000th post on I-F I've decided to present a sort of fic trailer. I'm sorry, I seem to have become one of those annoying fic authors who is always starting something new instead of finishing her WIPs...I can't help it guys! It's a compulsion! πŸ˜‰ Let me know what you think of this trailer and I do promise I will try to finish my active stories soon 😳

Coming Soon

Five years ago, Abhi made a decision and Pragya accepted the consequences.
She has built a cozy little life for herself, away from the people and places that brought her so much pain. What brings Abhi to her door one autumn afternoon, and where do they go from there?

Preview:

She turned and watched him walk up to her. She was a little annoyed to see that he looked exactly the same, as if he hadn't aged or matured at all in five years. He was wearing his old leather jacket over one of his loose v-necks and a pair of dark jeans, and he even had those insufferable dog tags around his neck...the man was almost 40, and still dressed as if he was in college. Just one more sign that they weren't meant to be, Pragya thought to herself, trying to ignore how self-conscious she suddenly felt about her teaching clothes and messy hair and that ten extra pounds she had never lost after Aadi's birth...but he always knew I'm no model, she reminded herself, her eyes fixed on his face even as she felt all her inner balance sliding away...

are you planning to write or continue this one??? would love to read it