Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSUgpbtG4RE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSUgpbtG4RE

Podfic posted: 14 Jun/16 Length: 2:35
Date story completed: 2 Dec/14 Word Count: 322

Summary: Pragya's thoughts after the "I will divorce you" scene when Abhi purposefully romances her by the closet in episode 167.

Other audio fics:
see above

-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I want to comment on one of your songfics but the thread is closed for comments :(

So I am sharing it here. Hope you wouldn't mind.

The One

I know this is too soon to comment on a fic that is more than 2 years old. But I found it just recently, so here I begin!

Over the next week their random hit and misses continue, and you have to wonder how in a city as big as Mumbai, two such different people keep meeting by chance.

Bhagya πŸ˜†

Abhi can't stop thinking about her and it's really bizarre, why is he so curious about this random girl?

I like that you didn't stop with this sentence but actually gave an explanation for him being attracted to her. He doesn't feel like a Rockstar but Abhishek when he is with her. But I didn't understand why Pragya finds him as a ridiculous rockstar. As far as I read, he didn't do anything ridiculous yet.

Because professor girl's appeal doesn't come across in bare details on a page, you need to have her in front of you and hear her sarcastic voice mocking your weaknesses in a helpful way and you need to see her sweet innocent surprise about silly things and the way her smile lights up her face and just to feel how warm and genuine her presence is...

I was like this πŸ˜ƒ when I was reading these lines. I love this so much.

So Tanu breaks up with him via Skype

You disappointed me by showing that he didn't break up with Tanu but Tanu broke up with him. The 'via skype' phrase made me 🀣

Because fate is smiling on him that day, the business suit guy goes in the opposite direction and Pragya starts to walk past him. He reaches out to gently catch her arm and greets her with a grin and a loud, "Eeey, chashmish."

He found out the result without even asking her and is openly showing his happiness over the failed meeting. I like your Abhi who doesn't live in denial - he gets confused initially, but then he thinks more about it and finds a solution. He also doesn't need anyone to help him realize his feelings. I like this.

They go to the movies a few times, but often they can't agree on what to see and it's hard to block out that much time between their commitments to their families and their jobs. Abhi eventually learns not to care what movie they see because in the dark of the theatre, Pragya is comfortable snuggling up to him, and he can have his arm around her shoulders, and it's one of the only ways that she's ok with him pushing the boundaries on touch.

And he wants to kiss away her doubts but if there's one thing he has learned about his professor girl, it's that her mind has to be at peace before the walls around her heart come down even a little bit, and kissing her too early would not help his cause.

The above two are my absolute favourites (though I can tell that the whole fic took a top place among my favourite fics)

P.S. I quoted many more lines initially but then it felt like I am quoting the entire post. πŸ˜† I feel that your song fics are a little different from your other fics. May be just my imagination. But I would love to see more songfics from you! 😳
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Good evening Mina.
Wonderful writing. The way you seem to get into Pragya and Abhi's inner workings is simply amazing. Keep it up, Mina.

I was looking for that story when they come back from kidnapping. You posted it impromptu once when we were all getting mad and were in a heated discussion about why Pragya's beauty is never recognized. We were also talking about that absolutely wonderful pale green sari she wore for that party. I don't remember the title of that story but I remember loving it. I don't see it in your index. Can you put a link to that story please, when you have time?
-mina- thumbnail
Mili, thank you so much! I think "Reset" is the one you mean. It is linked on page 1 but the banner needs to be re-uploaded. Here's the url for the story: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4438051 😊
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Jolt isn't finished yet Ayeshu! And I see you did find Spellbound. I do need to add it to page one 😳

Love you Ayeshu!!

Jolt? I didn't read that one. πŸ˜•
-mina- thumbnail
Huts it was never finished...should I finish it? there's an excerpt here somewhere, page 10-14 maybe
hutanbandar thumbnail

Huts it was never finished...should I finish it? there's an excerpt here somewhere, page 10-14 maybe

Haish Mina...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Come on girl...
-mina- thumbnail

SNEAK PEEK!

COMING SOON

Jolt
an AbhiGya + Tanu OS by -mina-

*banner img to be updated*

Summary:
Tanu's secret comes out, and Abhi and Pragya have a problem to face together.

Progress:
~4000/6000 words

Started:
May 9/15

Matches Show Until:
May 15/15 - Abhi doesn't follow Pragya to her cafe meeting with Tanu

Excerpt:

When he reached room 611, he found Pragya waiting in the hall, leaning tiredly against a wall. Her arms were crossed and her face was tense, but when she saw him she straightened.

For the first time in days, she looked him in the eyes. "It's good that you're finally here." She set her hand on his arm.

"But what the hell is going on?" Abhi waved at the closed door. "Tanu's in there? And what are you doing here anyway?"

Huts! Your honest opinion pls, would this be worth me finishing?? :p
hutanbandar thumbnail
Of course Mina. What else is there to say? All your stories, drabbles (in English of course, hehe, because I don't understand Hindi), ideas are so exciting to read. If only I could read your thoughts. Its quite upsetting actually, reading something good but its not complete. Frustrating too...
Timah11 thumbnail
Nina dear, I have read all work and they are nothing but fab !
You are a great writer hub
Please write something soon please