Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Cool Sneak Peaks!!
Will be waiting for them to be posted

-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ooohhh waiting di waiting!!!!
take your time but make it worth the wait!!!!

*connects di's bhagya with bhootni with fevicol!!!!!*

chalo all the best!!!

love all of them!!! superb banners!!! most excited for jolt!!!

ufff...diii!!! chahiye!!!! mujhe chahiye!!!

sooo cuuurious!!!!!
-Sunkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
And yes, pls PM me for yr story updates if possible -mina-.
1012277 thumbnail
OMG!! I'm so exited!! 😃
Really waiting to read these!!
Love the banners mina!! ❤️
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
For anyone who has ever wondered how I keep track of my million projects...😆 😳
Aafrah-SA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
So when is hookup coming again?? I am still hooked onto that one!! Please update soonnn
-mina- thumbnail
When do I get to see that review you were gonna come back for? ;)

Unfortunately I don't have an estimated date for next hookupdate :(
RianaMehra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the banners are so nice do update the story soon
AbhiGyaDevakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please continue hookup mina...waiting for months for this story...and do please PM me when you are up with your next parts...😉
Edited by AbhiGya_sh - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone 😳

I am still working on every update you might be waiting for...and a whole bunch of other things besides. Progress is slow, but for my own sake as well as for all of my beloved readers, my goal is to finish everything I've posted here on IF, as well as the stories I've been working on in private. The new fic I'm announcing here today is one of those; it's a little piece of AbhiGya fluff, supposed to be smutty but more suggestive than explicit. Had the idea in March, started working on it in June...and here we are all the way at the end of October, finally finished!

The subject matter might not be to everyone's taste, so I am not posting the full story here. If you are interested to read please click through. I would love to know what you think.

I will be back with updates of Hookup, Anarkali, Enough and the madhouse series right here on IF...one day at a time, and eventually we'll get there together, hmm? 😆

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement. I'm so happy to know that people read and enjoy my stories, and it's really wonderful to be part of our fantastic IF community!

Flow - a Prabhi/AbhiGya  One Shot by -mina-at Ao3  Rating: TeenWord count: 2001Warnings: Prelude to period sex. Fluff. AU.Summary: At first Pragya doesn’t know there is a problem, and then Abhi’s sure there isn’t one.Excerpt: Abhi tipped her back onto the bed, coming over her again. He splayed her arms out wide and laced their hands together, pinning her in place.

Flow

an AbhiGya Fluff/Smut One Shot by -mina-

Rating: Teen

Word count: 2001

Warnings: Prelude to period sex. Fluff. AU.

Summary: At first Pragya doesn't know there is a problem, and then Abhi's sure there isn't one.

Excerpt:

Abhi tipped Pragya back onto the bed, coming over her again. He splayed her arms out wide and laced their hands together, pinning her in place. "Why can't we finish?" He nuzzled against her neck, his head brushing against her jaw. His body weighed heavily on her as he deliberately laid on top of her, obviously aiming to arouse her every nerve with full contact.

Between a lustful Abhi and her own happy hormones, Pragya was having trouble remembering why they shouldn't continue.

Abhi started to tug her t-shirt upwards, and in a daze, she leaned up to let him peel it off of her. But then the sudden rush of cool air against her naked torso jolted her back to her senses, and she held him away by his shoulders instead of falling back to the bed with him. "Because of my period!" she snapped, frustrated that he'd missed the point - and also frustrated that they had to stop.

Read the rest at Ao3 (archive of our own)