Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

NO ABSOLUTELY BIG NO ALIYA SHOULD NOT STAY IN REHAN'S HOUSE...I don't mind her friendship and interaction with rehan and even her bonding with his kids but for once she should move of rehan's house...but sadly cvs are just playing down this issue inspite of repeated pin ponting by the viewers...😑

cvs let me give u some addresses where u can shift aliya which may not cost u much budget wise πŸ˜ƒ...I am sure Osman saab 's first house would have been small 1bhk before he made it big and bought BARKAT VILLA and knowing mamu iam sure he would not sold this house because of emotional sentiments attached to it being his first house πŸ˜ƒ...so aliya baby now since you are major stake holder u can find out about this from finance and properties dept of BR AND PLEASE SHIFT TO THIS HOUSE AND MAKE URSELF COMFOTABLE and u can even pay rent to BR GROUP if u don't want to stay there for freeπŸ˜†...even Zain can visit u there It will be fun to watch zain sneaking into ur house in the night as he cant sleep with out ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Good thinking😊...our mind runs better than CVS...πŸ˜†

And ZAIN...well who knows he might shift there after knowing how selfish his mom isπŸ˜‰
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If you ask me it's a Big fat N-O no from my side..but don't why i feel cv's are gonna make her live with him in order to make way for halal..we can't say anything BI is hell unpredictable i tell you..!!!
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She should move out on her own...continue to work at Barkat Royale
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aliya should n't stay at rehans.If she can't stay alone its better to go to her parents in bhopal. She needs her parents.They have major role in destroying her marriage but their intention was not bad either.Eventually she is going to forgive everyone including nafisa suraiya than why not her parents.But as far as we know cvs she will stay at rehans bcoz her love for zara 😲