The nice apples are always eaten by nasty pigs!!

Nash_Kamal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There is no other option than pree for the character Aliya!she carries her character so well, that some times i got confused,is Pree and Aliya are same in nature?is Pree really that much understanding,sweet,caring,wise like Aliya?
and there is the success of any actor!Adopt any character that way,that viwers bound to mix up reel life AND REAL!!!
our pree is a superb actor,and more than anything a great personality!thatz why we all engross with the character.when Pree smiles,we smile.when Pree cries,we cry.When Pree is tensed,we got in tension.
Really preetika u r the best in your place!
IF ANY PPL ASKS ABOUT YOUR ACTING SKILL,JUST KEEP IN MIND 1 THING--

The nice apples are always eaten by nasty pigs!!

I know Pree lovers and Zaya fans will agree with me.😆😆
Please click on Like if u agree!
Edited by Nash_Kamal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nash_Kamal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After i saw a stupid posts,i cud not keep myself away.Rather to made comments on that,i prefered a good answer!😊
thanks
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's really true.One f d main reasons we connect to dis charactr coz f d way Pree plays it.Its coz f her offscreen persona,Aaliya's character got dat necessary depth it needed.
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nash_Kamal

After i saw a stupid posts,i cud not keep myself away.Rather to made comments on that,i prefered a good answer!😊

thanks

Fabulous! I know its not gud 2 bash ppl or infact comment on their views...So its a very gud thing u have created this post 2 let out ur and our love 4 Pree!!!!!!! Good Job!👏👏
We'll always love Pree!😉