Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As Zain said Me tumse mohabbat nahi kar sakta...
She said- Me intezaar karungi
Mar ja 😡😡
Zain Abdullah is meant for Aliya Zain Abdullah not Sanam Mirza whatever...
Stay away from Zain
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sanam is dumb type of gal 😆i dnt knw bt i would lyk to see zain uses her to jealous aliya oh i love it
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also thinking same.
In front of her eyes Zain gave divorce to his wife.

One day he can do same to her.

Also Zain even did not recognize her and she is a very good friend of him
LOL
Edited by aska123 - 10 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
She luks so damn stupid n despo ..she hugged zain in front of his wife and jst after his divirce marrying him n asking which sherwani wud u wear..diesn't sge hv emition ...can't she zain's pain in his eyes.
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when he poured his heart out in front of her...ushe kahna chahiye tha okay ! take ur time zain whenever you feel like to be married I ll be there for you.i'm your friend it is my duty to give your space. NA KI in bargain mujhe ek achha dost miljayega😡
uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
In this serial she may be a mindless girl who is just good hearted, but in real life shed definitely be one of those chaalu types. Act all super innocent and pure in front of guys, be bitches to girls. The sort of girl whom all the guys think are so sweet.. But they're completely awful in all female company. I just got that vibe from her. I think she was counting on the fact that eventually he'd fall in love with her. She doesn't know The Zain-Aliya bond.
kavya18 thumbnail
Ya agree wid u she is so ajib kind of girl 😕 she is suri's choice so its obvious that she wil be like her wid half mind full crack 😆 ROFL...I think she came from some other planet wid no emotions no mind nothing at all but just wants 2 marry zain any how 😡 chudail kahi ki
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
exactly this sanam is too desperate for marriage no matter wat..mad girl.. so i tweeted to ankur.."sanam seems despo for marriage n zara seems despo for ammi.. so unite the despos n make sanam zara's ammi..plzz.. 😆 😆 ... but then deleted it later coz ankur wud hv made fun of my tweet thinking i m so mad n funny... 😆 😆
Edited by geet0910 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just want her out of show next week.she have no reason to stay in show as her character is useless so cv's better exit her.i can't even bear her with Zain for a sec.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There is deffo something wrong with that girl...which girl in there right mind will agree to marry a guy who has just divorced his wife.She does not match to the description they gave of her in those articles.
Plz someone just tell me she just a cameo.