Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
bichare e24 wale...trp hi ni mile rahe hai na...
they bash even paro and madhubala and other leads 2 just 2 get replies and disussion around around of e24 2 increase its popularity...but
we should not be giving any chance 2 such media ...
they dnt even leave top Bollywood actors ...
then
they will for sure focus on new comers and will try 2 sub-press them...
cheaptrciks...
not gonna work here with us...
yesterday everything was cleared and we 2 had the harshika pics...
get a life e24...get a life...
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U know wot,Maine to Yeh saare channels dekhna hi band kar diye.E24,SBS,SBB every channel is banned at my home now.

I hv jst cm frm Twitter,aur achchi khasi suna kar aa rahi hun.Funniest part I hvnt Watchd d vid & neither do I intend to but will keep on bashing them.I Will not leave them
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
media tantrum returns...😑
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They are bunch of losers huh. ..E24 sucks
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ignore them they are useless there are no prblms its jus the media they have a prblm wid her stupid media...
nisharao thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohhh poor souls...no trp...
well u dnt deserve it 2 e24..
go 2 bawdi
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jealous!!
They r jealous from our harshika n BI!!
lol they know harshika fans r so many dat all around ppl r mad of dem!!

Lol they r creating a pathway for themselves to fight πŸ€£πŸ˜†coz I think they forgot dat pree n harsh r from same field dat is journalism!! So they know hw to face n react!! Bt they r so cool n calm dat they dont bother!!
Guys v have seen the bonding btw dem few days back!! V know very well hw their bonding is!!
They just want to make fans agsinst dem n spread crap abut harshika!!
Coz they whole world love dem lyk mad!! And funniest part they spread dis abut all those shows or leading stars wich r getting famous!!
The funniest part is if pree ignore to give bytes or IV...it doesnt mean she ll stop her other co-stars!! This is just hilarious!! Dis truly predicts dat even other co-stars r tired of dis media bullshit n they r avoiding!! I have always seen such terrific understanding btw harshika!! Dey both understand media so well!!both r always very conscious wen they give IV n to point they answer!! Wen they r fed up of media...dey both avoid media!!
And big lol recently v saw harsh giving byte wen he was doing dst dream sequence of zain missing aliya! Even it was small. Bt he gave byte! Now the point here is coz it was nt for e24 so they r spreading such crap things!! πŸ˜†

Guys did u ppl noticed this media always spread these things wen tension is going in drama like nowadays track!! They think they ll make fans against dem n they ll win!!
I m sorry to say media ...I know dere ll be some fans who all ll over-react bt majority of dem know wat u ppl r upto!! So please look again on yur agenda!!

So guys ignore n move forward!!
BI rocks! HARSHIKA ROCKS!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thats why ive stopped watching all these sbb sbs n this hate them alll
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Our pree is just too popular thats y media is after her hope u guys get it?πŸ˜‰Just ignore stupid media im happy they are banned on sets 😎And Harshad is upset becuz of pree ??just cracked me up🀣
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haahh.*YAWNS*..kuch naya nahi hai enki paas???.. our pree is getting so much love from these media people...and what else?? harshu is pissed off by pree..issliye hi tho do din phele usse champi kar warahathe huve pic click karvaya tha..nahi E24????😳😳
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago