Love Station: Perfect Week

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Everyone for the first time I am doing a whole week love station review. It's an treat for my "EP" because I promised her so I am going try and hopefully it comes out well. Before I start I am going to Thanks everyone from the bottom of my heart for their well wishes because of those wishes I am ready to be back at school love you all for the love Thank you sooo muchโค๏ธ

I have named this post the perfect week and I don't think I need to reason why but I will still๐Ÿ˜Š
It's been a perfect week because it all went with the flow making complete sense yes there was a shock of the third talak but honestly I am sure we were all expecting it some where deep down. Now I know I have named the post "Perfect week" but In this post I am going to conclude it to "Humare beintehaa mohabbat ko kabhi kisi nazar naa lage".

Monday Zain and Aaliya both remember their union because of the rain which has become a really important season for their love story. The intense conversation was what we loved because Aaliya spoke her feelings and literally pleaded Zain to not give her the third Talak yet Zain is under the guilt of supporting Aaliya which resulted in losing his father according to Suraiya. When Zain sees Aaliya being touched by anyone else it doesn't go down well with him and he beats the person to the worst by yelling and making it clear "Aaliya is his wife". โค๏ธ Now he says he hates her for something she has not done but his made to believe that she is responsible yet his love has not disappeared which is why he cannot tolerate anyone else looking at Aaliya.

Tuesday was absolutely beautiful because of the closeness Zain and Aaliya shared. He brings her back into the room in his arms with all the protectiveness. When she keeps requesting him not to divorce her it hurts him seeing her in pain. He cries yet wipes her tears when he remembers his worst memories he questions her "Why" but her answer is still don't divorce me. Zain also becomes unconscious and sleeps next to Aaliya. These two love-birds never loved being separate and it was very evident in this scene when he puts his arms around and has her hand in his hand through the whole night. Zaroorat is not a song in this scene but their feelings which finds voice in the lyrics perfectly. In the morning Zain makes it clear that nothing happend between them and never will but are you sure? Aaliya meets Malik and slaps him for saying things against her shauhar. After complete two months they found peace in each others arms to sleep without the fear of nightmares. Now will wait n see will this closeness be a reason for their reunion or not?

Wednesday was a very meaning full day. Zain's car breaks down when Aaliya comes over and finds a solution to his problem as always. She offers him lift but doesn't want him to drive which he has an issue with. He stands in front of the bonnet like a kid when Aaliya starts making him realise that he loves her and won't let pain touch her. He keeps yelling at her to shut up as he knows he will be weak. He puts his goggles on to hide the reality in his eyes and walks off but Aaliya doesn't stop and warns him that they both will have to pay the price of his decision!!!! Zain talks to his dad that he feels he has feelings but is he wrong? So some where he himself feels maybe his not right but his mother is someone who doesn't allow him to think deep in this matter. Zain is always paranoid when Aaliya is away from him which was evident when he wanted to confess his love and even today when he felt her words "Dur chali jayoongi". Will Aaliya go away from Zain, How will he live with it"?

Thursday was a very important episode because Zain finds Aaliya but not only because he tried because Aaliya responded to him. The relief of finding each other all safe was reflected in their smiles. Loved that little scene of "Khamkham" seemed like some childhood habit. In the jungle Aaliya has his coat while he is trying to light the fire. To light the fire he needs the matchbox which Aaliya provides him with. He asks her to share the fire and she band aids his wound with her blow of breath plus with his handkerchief. In the morning Aaliya is awake and Zain is sleeping now Aaliya blows on his face with a smile. When Zain opens his eyes he turns on the side why? Aaliya has been trying to remind him about their golden moments and beintehaa mohabbat which is making Zain weak and he does want to change his decision but he is bound to a promise which is costing him the biggest price!!! Sanam's entry was understood by Aaliya straight away as we saw in her eyes... Main sunn rahi hoon meant a really big line because it was clear from her side if Zain divorces her than that is it. Yes Zain remembers his promise and then with pain in his eyes he announces the final divorce which not only took their soul away but ours as well. Now did something happen in the jungle is what we will wait n find out but one thing for sure this trip should play a big role in their reunion.

Friday was something we all were looking forward as Zain had to face the truth. In the restaurant the divorce is announced and one by one everyone looks at both of them and leave but before Zain leaves Aaliya looks at him not stopping him but questioning him for the last time before she ends it from her side. Aaliya's breakdown was necessary for her because she had to let it out and she is completely justified in her sense. She did all she could to make her marriage successful but the girl feels she has failed now she will not be the same girl at all for the time being at least she will be a cold emotionless girl. Zain goes straight into his mom's room to talk about the divorce but again the guy is stuck with keeping his mother happy after his dad. Tujhe Bhula diya was beyond beautiful because both of them were aware of each other on either sides. Zain makes it very clear to Sanam that he will not be able to love her and she can reconsider her decision of the nikah. Zain listens to the tape finally yes we didn't get the exact expressions but on Monday for sure it will be way better. Now the truth is out cannot wait for Monday the intensity is playing out very well๐Ÿ˜Š

Now this is the whole review I have tried my best to summarise it from each of my love station. Yes I didn't get to do the Friday love station separately as I decided to give a treat to my "EP" but that is okay as I believe that friday's episode was better without words as it said more than I would have. I know we all are very very confused with this talak process but guys take my suggestion lets not stress ourselves it would be better for us to just not even think about it. I am 100% sure they will not disappoint us and it all should be projected in the way we all can accept it and of course we will not accept any remarriage of zaya with anyone else. Lets stay positive and look forward to Monday's epsidoe intensity. A big Applaud to Harshika and beintehaa team for a perfect week filled with passion and intensity๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ One more thing Suchitra mam looked really pretty in the blue saree I love her hair๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now i am going to talk about "Humari beintehaa mohabbat ko kabhi kisi nazaar naa lage".

The mannat in the Dargah should not be a waste guys. Remember Zain & Aaliya prayed for their loves safety and it was when the plotting had started from Nafeesa's side while Suraiya was always against their love. Yes almost every single person related to Zaya have hitted their relationship and kept pushing it on the edge but they managed to keep it strong. This time yes it went really weak because of the loss of their guide. Now will this mannat bring in it's magic๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now I am actually seeing these dots connect all those lines and promise will play out from Zain's side now as Aaliya will be cold but Zain will win her eventually. "HOW" is building our interest so lets not stress as it would not help but positivity will help. Trust me no matter how positive I am but if there is any marriage of zaya with some other person than it will be the end of majority of us but till then I am giving the chance to cvc's and I am sure they will not disappoint us as I don't see these two with anyone else for a second๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you this is it I know it's very long so I am sorry but as always I am waiting for your feedbacks and love you all... Spread positivity ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ress...
Will be right back...!!

-------------------

Unress...

Nice post!
Your posts always leaves me smiling. Thinking about what Zain and Aaliya's story has reached to. Awesome post. Loved the way you write things. Express! And of course tell the story of ZaYa. This beautiful couple we are head over heals in love with. And I don't know why but this seems so magnificent to me. The way you portray their feelings. Love. Friendship. Awesome!

-Tanya.
Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Love Station!!!!
And yes it does make a Perfect Week...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Awesome Love Station!!!!

And yes it does make a Perfect Week...

Thank you Alina๐Ÿ˜ƒ
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ...
Perfect post for a perfect week
And I know and now very confident that they are gonna show awesome track ahead ...
Hope we all love it
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Ress...
Will be right back...!!

-------------------

Unress...

Nice post!
Your posts always leaves me smiling. Thinking about what Zain and Aaliya's story has reached to. Awesome post. Loved the way you write things. Express! And of course tell the story of ZaYa. This beautiful couple we are head over heals in love with. And I don't know why but this seems so magnificent to me. The way you portray their feelings. Love. Friendship. Awesome!

-Tanya.

Thank you sooo much made my day because nothing can be better than someone saying I made them smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ n I loved your feedback it's very encouraging.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Awesome ...

Perfect post for a perfect week
And I know and now very confident that they are gonna show awesome track ahead ...
Hope we all love it

Thank you for saying the perfect week๐Ÿ˜ƒ
n yes the track seems very promising ahead๐Ÿ˜Š
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Monday.
Aliya is his wife and no one can.change that. Not even him
Monday was a treat for us. A whole 45 min rollercoaster ride.
And no matter what he says, he will always love her. <3

Tuesday
When we are children and have a nightmare,we go up and snuggle against our parents for warmth and comfort and security.
Hell, I still do ๐Ÿ˜›
For Zain however,he had no one to share with. That poor guy.
Even while staying with a family, he had no comfort.
Same with Aliya.. atleast she had Zara and Kabir to distract her.
But on tuesday,although under the influence of intoxication,they came together.
Slept together,emotionally drained.
But everyone could see how serene they looked ๐Ÿค—

Wednesday.
When she starts saying ki dont you miss our sath se sade sath ka time and humari kitkit...Circumstances has taken such a toll on them..
Remember when they said they wouldn't hide anything?
He hid his feelings while she made an attempt to express it.

Thursday.
The smile which made their way into their faces reminded me of their confession.
He did not like it when she walked away yet he gave her divorce.
I hate suraiya. Is her ego so big she.cant see her son's turmoil?
That promise I feel, is the sole reason Zain divorced Aliya for the third time.
Otherwise vestiges of his love made its way back into his heart.

When Aliya moved forward in front of Zain, that look,conveying her love but silently saying if u leave, it will all be over.
It broke my heart!
That breakdown of Aliya- wasn't that wht she was trying to do?
Trying to save her marriage from day one.
When zain is going to repent,she is going to remain astute.
I really hope something happened which the cv's didn't show us.
I really do.
For the first time in my life, I am waiting for monday to arrive.
Really its when we find out about the show's future.
And when suraiya came out wearing that colourful saree, i felt like hitting her.
Btw, isn't she supposed to wait till her iddah period gets over.
Tujhe bhula diya
Oh how I wished the door wasn't in between and they both could actually see how incomplete and miserable they were.
Monday come fast!

I like it when people take my name in their posts ๐Ÿ˜‰
Pata nai aaj kal logo ko mujhpe itna pyaar aa raha hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Vinu,Ann,now you.
Its ok. I am not complaining.
Wish me luck. I have two papers tomorrow.
So actually..monday,stay where you are ๐Ÿ˜›
It will be Zain and Aliya forever.
As you said, it is the HOW we are interested in,cause common. We knew that even before the show began ๐Ÿ˜›
Have I said I love you?
How's your health now?
-EP
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bang on Archana... ๐Ÿ‘
This trip is the key to many things... This trip will taunt zain forever... If he has a heart he will never be able to forgive himself cos aaliya went out of her character and begged and pleaded him not to give 3rd Talaq.. but he did.., and now she is gone... to get her back I dont know what he has to do or will do but its not going to be easy... She has become a cold, emotionless person... To bring back life in her zain has to work his ass off.. and focusing only on aaliya...nothing else should matter to him... no mom, no sanam no BR, no brother and his biwis... ONLY AALIYA... he better be or else I am kick his ass till moon...๐Ÿ˜†

As you have said Zaya remarriage with anyone else will be the last day for me also.. I am not going to research on divorce laws anymore because instead of giving me a better idea it is confusing me more.. so will leave it to the experts...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Bang on Archana... ๐Ÿ‘

This trip is the key to many things... This trip will taunt zain forever... If he has a heart he will never be able to forgive himself cos aaliya went out of her character and begged and pleaded him not to give 3rd Talaq.. but he did.., and now she is gone... to get her back I dont know what he has to do or will do but its not going to be easy... She has become a cold, emotionless person... To bring back life in her zain has to work his ass off.. and focusing only on aaliya...nothing else should matter to him... no mom, no sanam no BR, no brother and his biwis... ONLY AALIYA... he better be or else I am kick his ass till moon...๐Ÿ˜†

As you have said Zaya remarriage with anyone else will be the last day for me also.. I am not going to research on divorce laws anymore because instead of giving me a better idea it is confusing me more.. so will leave it to the experts...

Thank you Pie๐Ÿ˜ƒ
agree that the only focus of Zain now will be Aaliya
n yes lets leave the laws to the experts.