Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
What next? Its halala track for sure..coz there is no other option thn Halala.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post gagan.you wrote all thing which i want to write.i would never forgive CV'S for show Zain so heartless and cruel toward Aliya.but they would never success to make us hate him and accept Rehan ever.i am disappointed with Zain very much but at a same time i feel pity for him.now after know true he going to feel hell guilt and pain not believed Aliya and not gave damn to her begging.i can imagen him in knee and brust out in cry to think he destroy everything he killed their relations and his princess.
Pree just outstanding in Friday.she made me feel Aliya every pain.still her scene make me feel heartbroken.she lost everything becz Zain was her everything.she will not the same Aliya more nor she going to comeback soon.Zain killed her from inside completely.i really want to see a new and strong Aliya who will give tough time to whole Abdullahs.
i still hope that different halala is not related to remarriage becz it will ruin ZaYa but i still prepare for that.i don't want to see Aliya as wife of Rehan and mother of his kids it just a nightmare to me.i still hope we don't get that punishment.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All what I know is ZaYa are divorced now which is not expected! I understand Aliya and I understand Zain! but what will happen now as they are already divorced?
Nothing can be more worst than a Divorce! Hopefully, there is a solution to this.

High time, when both Surraiya & Nafisa get punished for their crimes! I also did not liked Surraiaya's sister in the show! again a negative character nothing new in her character as she is also bhooonki(Hungry) for Money only!
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

fab post gagan...I agree with every word u have written about zain and alya...I don't mind cvs exploring halala angle but at the end it should not destroy the purity of zain and aliya's relationship...at least this way viewers will know about halala and its complications becaz right now I can see no clarity about how this halala law works...at the end I dont want them to push this on us irrationally just to unite zaya...instead they just show that both aliya and zain could not unite but they remained loyal to each other as humsafar but could not give name to their relationship and lived separately...but they were there for each in times of need ...I don't know how far this kind of track will be accepted...with a social message decisions made in the heat of the moment may result is such irrevocable situations ...

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

All what I know is ZaYa are divorced now which is not expected! I understand Aliya and I understand Zain! but what will happen now as they are already divorced?

Nothing can be more worst than a Divorce! Hopefully, there is a solution to this.

High time, when both Surraiya & Nafisa get punished for their crimes! I also did not liked Surraiaya's sister in the show! again a negative character nothing new in her character as she is also bhooonki(Hungry) for Money only!

Suri's sis is very much bhooki she has come here to grab everthing from suri.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Baingan

Suri's sis is very much bhooki she has come here to grab everthing from suri.

what else can be expected from Beintehaa writers! they have lost their creativity in negativity!
NihuM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^true that. Except for Rehan,all the cameos shown are negative. :(
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great Post 👏 👏 👏
Thanks for sharinh your thought with us.
I think Monday will bring out positivity and the fans will be happy with the CV'S.
I hope we see a new side of Aaliya as you said ''heartless". It will make Zain realize his mistake.
I want to see Zain suffer a bit. I don't want Aaliya to forgive him so easily. He deserves to suffer a bit.

As, at the end they will be together,because it's all about Zain and Aaliya(ZaYa) !!! 😉 😉
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
I agree that Aaliya should not easily forgive Zain
It's time for Zain to work hard and get his Aaliya back
I am waiting for heartless Aaliya it will make Zain more guilty
Hoping for the best and prepare for the worst
Hope cv will not let us down and make us happy without RM or Halala way