Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG I stepped away for a few minutes and so many replies 🤣 Please bear with me.. I will reply to the rest of you all tomorrow now as its past midnight here 😆

baap re... ok so moral of the story right now is somehow get ZaYa back together without halala 😆 and on top make Zain woo our Aliya back
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, I would request CVs to not kill the purity of Zain-Aaliya relationship...let them be of each others only.

I dnt knw what role Rehan as of now, in absence of Osman, he can be their guiding light...I am sure Suraiyya will try and use Zara to pull them apart again, and thats when I want Zain to now retaliate.

Zarina and Bilal...i dnt knw why they are here... only logical thing, I can think of is maybe its related to Osman-Suraiyya and Zarina's past. The chakra of Karma that has finally come to haunt Suariyaa. She played with lives of ppl, now its reality check.

Some ppl even think, Aaliya will marry Bilal to destroy Zain...cmon, thats not my Aalu...she may be hurt, bt she doesnt hate him, she can never hurt her mamu's family. and again, marriages are not game for her.

On contrary, I feel it will be Aaliya who will save them from Zarina... a slap on their faces...that the girl they so badly insulted is ultimately saving them...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

reali nyc post gagan awesome..

you knw tried hating zain alot after wht he did with aliya bt then i culdnt hate him i just love him to the core n its nt his fault his been in so much right from the eid jashan thn the cell he was beaten like anything n tht scream of his mother wht he is nw its cos of all tht has been happning so far he def loves aliya alot which tht can never be changed. when he said the 3rd talaaq he didnt want to give aliya talaaq bt keeping in mind his moms promise he had to, which shattered aliya dramatically shes died inside the one man she loved the most had done this to hear the cvs made zain give talaaq so easily not one hestitation at all... zain is def gna repent nw tht he has heard the truth n he will hate himself for nt trusting his love..

for aliya what can i say she just nailed it with all her emotions and the dard she dard she had she was completly broken after hearing the 3rd talaaq and yes she tried so many times to save her marriage bt unfortunately zain failed to understand n trust aliya that she hasn't dne anything the whole weeks epi goes to aliya she was the star i just love aliya and respect, now i hope we gt to see a new aliya the new transformation much much stronger than she was she needs to teach zain his own medicine and mke realize that shes not a toy. Shes a human bein with self respect and am damn sure we are gna see a new aliya.

As for remarriage i dnt think aliya will gt married rehaan cos she loves zain alot marriage is no joke at all i jus hope cvs understand and dnt gt her married and dnt go halaal way lets give the cvs a chance of wht they wanna show us if it wrks it wrks if it dsnt then they will have to think again n try sumthing else am jus gna be positive and watch wht is in store for us lets all give them time .

Sanam i reali dnt knw where she stand where she fits in this why the cvs brought her in.

Nafisa well shes gna gt punished so hard i hope after wht she has done manipulatin shlaam n everything hope zain punishes her n throws her out she shuld be treated like how suri has treated aliya it wasn't even aliyas fault nafs has not dne gud she will gt wht she deserves... she shuld def be thrown out

Nw my question is how will zain n aliya reunite its gna be a hard one and zain will def will have to wrk hard and put more effort in, in bringing aliya bk into his life he will have to learn the values that she holds in his life this aint gna be an easy one let see wait am nt jumping to conclusions

Srry i knw i haven't made any sense bt am sur yu guyz will knw wht am trying to say...

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry for this guys..but i read on twitter that farhaan msged someone n said that during halala we will get to see over possesive n over obsessed zain.. that means pathetic cvs have already planned for halala n to shatter our dreams time again.. sad bt we hv to accept it again for harshika's sake. 😭 [:s farhaan is hell bent on mocking his own religion in the name of entertainment n trps n twists n watever.. bt he is digging his own grave if he is really planning to go this way . 😡
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great well balanced post.. Yes the week was full of highs and false hopes which eventually culminated to the final blow destroying these two young people's souls and existence...

I understand it could not have been easy for Zain to hear his mother's screams whilst been tortured but at the same time he had vowed at the Darga that nothing would come in between them.. Yes it's easy to become emotionally charged when the "fight or flight" syndrome sets in, however my sadness is that Zain became the judge, jury and hangman without giving Alia a free trail; he instantly forgot all of her goodness, love and sacrifices she had given to this ungrateful clan... Let's not forget that he, in his arrogance and instigated by his ruthless mother laid the first foundation to the ruins that followed by facilitating Rizwan and Ayaat's nikhah..

I feel for both of them but Zain has been portrayed a bit like jackal and Hyde personality in how quickly his behaviour changes when his mother is present..

Alia in her breakdown again demonstrated how much she understood his dilemma, pain and hence had not added it to it by not challenging or pleading with him during the first two T' s ( sorry I can't even bare to type that destructive word...) but this time she had thrown her dignity and self respect out the window to show him what he means to her... She deserved better than what she got...

A mother and son's relationship directly affects yours and your partner's relationship, too; the way you handle certain situations as a couple, the way you make decisions, the way you manage your household... In my POV Zain has failed miserably... Hating someone is a powerful emotion which renders you incapable of rational thinking; this had been Suri's game plan all along... Let's not forget she went behind Usman's back to facilitate Shazia's and Fahad's nikhah ...

I too believe that some intimate moments did take place by the fire camp because if nothing had happened her would have told her as he did in the hotel...whether that is used as the get out clause for the T will remain to be seen.

I want to see Alia as a strong, determined woman , not withdrawing from her position at BR and certainly not playing the victim. I would like to see Zain dishing out the same punishments to his mother for her betrayal as he has done to the innocent Alia! I want to see him go through a slow and painful repentance period and then move out of BV taking the istimye wedding household equipment with him to set up a small loving home with Alia.

I don't foresee anything happening to Nafeesa... I think she will disappear herself!

I would like to see Sanam and Rehaan paired up; Rehaan to be shown as real Barkat's husband and Bilal to turn to be Usman's son!

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All you have written so well that I dont have anything to write about...

I want to see all this in the future:

1. Aaliya(my poor baby):
You have always held your head high.. pls be that way... Give them back their mehr and just walk off... Cut off all ties with them.. You need to re-coop for that you need sometime alone... somewhere its peaceful.. Let Zain search you like crazy...Let him regret.. let him pine for you .. let him cry.. let him scream.. break few things.. plsdo not forgive him easily... He has to move heaven and hell to get you back... You tried your level best to save this marriage but its now his turn to bring back the old aaliya(it will a long journey)... I know you will eventually melt but not so easily...

2. Zain(U stupid fool):
Please get out of your mom's pallu... You just saw Nafeesa true face wait till you see your mom's... That women has damaged you.. She does not care for you.. She has no heart... Now coming back to your wife..err.. ex wife, You always saw her loving and caring side.. now you will see her hatred... you broke her into million pieces and to get her in one piece is not easy... I dont know what you are going to do get her back .. start thinking now itself the ways.. Its not at all easy.. you may have to beg, get down on your knees do what ever ... I really what to see you move heaven and hell for her without listening to anyone ... you only aim from now on is get aaliya back in your life... no mom, no family.. just aaliya..

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: annie07

Oh, I would request CVs to not kill the purity of Zain-Aaliya relationship...let them be of each others only.

I dnt knw what role Rehan as of now, in absence of Osman, he can be their guiding light...I am sure Suraiyya will try and use Zara to pull them apart again, and thats when I want Zain to now retaliate.

Zarina and Bilal...i dnt knw why they are here... only logical thing, I can think of is maybe its related to Osman-Suraiyya and Zarina's past. The chakra of Karma that has finally come to haunt Suariyaa. She played with lives of ppl, now its reality check.

Some ppl even think, Aaliya will marry Bilal to destroy Zain...cmon, thats not my Aalu...she may be hurt, bt she doesnt hate him, she can never hurt her mamu's family. and again, marriages are not game for her.

On contrary, I feel it will be Aaliya who will save them from Zarina... a slap on their faces...that the girl they so badly insulted is ultimately saving them...

Exactly Annie, do not kill the purity of their love for anything.

Let Rehan remain a friend, that's it. I like that he's been supportive and posed no threat to their marriage, in fact he is trying even now to save their marriage despite knowing Zain gave her a third talaaq.

As for Zarina we know why she is here and she is obviously waiting for the right time to make her move, she will slowly but surely try to snatch everything from Suraiya

Bilal, honesty I don't see a purpose for him yet besides for comedy. I love his scenes with Shazia

Bang on about Aaliya, marriages are not a joke or game for her. Aaliya would never do something like that
Soapjunkie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

sorry for this guys..but i read on twitter that farhaan msged someone n said that during halala we will get to see over possesive n over obsessed zain.. that means pathetic cvs have already planned for halala n to shatter our dreams time again.. sad bt we hv to accept it again for harshika's sake. 😭 [:s farhaan is hell bent on mocking his own religion in the name of entertainment n trps n twists n watever.. bt he is digging his own grave if he is really planning to go this way . 😡

Can u paste that tweet where Farhan responded or farhan response ?
Edited by Soapjunkie - 10 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Ayesha_ZaYain @tee_tweets_it farhan messagd a girl that during halala u will get 2 see a over posesiv zain whose overobsesd of aliya

Originally posted by: Soapjunkie

Can u paste that tweet where Farhan responded or farhan response ?

i dont have farhans response msg bt i found this msg on twitter..here it is above.. said by some savita raj to my buddies on twitter.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
"Today...
I need wine to swallow the bitter truth...

Tomorrow...
I will resurrect from the ashes...

You...
Watch and burn..."

-Jasmina Mednoluanin

This is how I see Aaliya from now... We saw a new Zain, lost to the blows life dealt him with, the guilt his mom piled upon him... he broke because he lost his all, he wasn't allowed to see any ray of hope...AND Aaliya has been robbed of any ray of hope. Now it's time for her to change to battle the thing called life.

It's not just Zain who has to pull Aaliya back to their haven, sometime later it's also Aaliya who has to welcome back the cocoon of their love nest. Apart from the love, they have to build their trust too.

PS - Awesome post.. couldn't have worded it better..