Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Saranvir: aww man I was in San Fran area.. we missed eachother.. actually i was close to San Jose.. but still not much cuz I was at Stanford Hospital. .
sure next time we will meet up!

OOO i c so your hometown is maryland ? i saw your post on few days in episode discussion so u r also in medical felid i m right ? , i am working as RN here in UCSF MEDICAL CENTRE AT MISSION BAY 😉
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suri will nt throw Nafee from BV , coz she will open everything , whatever suri has done to Aalia to throw her out from BV.She will warn her.She will nt allow Nafee to say anything about her.
Fahad should give T to her.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh My God! 😆 I read all those three pages! And you guys have said it all! I mean everything.
Zain is gonna repent like hell and i totally did not like the way they showed his character for the last few days.👎🏼
And Suraiyya the snob! She is literally a ______ ! Instead of consoling him she is already ready with a dulhan for his dusra nikkah! Is she a mother? I really doubt did she ever Love Usman!(very much disgusting)
What about Nafeesa?I think Fahad will try to give Talaq but Zain or Aliya will stop him. 🤔
I know expectations are the things which ultimately dissapoints us,so im gonna keep my expectations low.
How does entry of Sanam make sense? Maybe she is next instead of Suraiyya ,kya pata Suraiyya sudar jaye aur yeh ladki...!

I think CV's cant go the Halala way cuz they're gonna lose max viewers after that.But what did Meghaa tweet?why were everyone like she confirmed it..it was some other way of halala or something?😕

I am happy in one way! I am ready for everything.They actually prepare us for the upcoming track!(Zarina and Bilal,BTW Bilal seems useless like "mummy jo kuch bolengi vo me karunga",But the way he was talking to Zain i felt like he will support him)

As for Aliya,Seriously i felt like this woman has already gone through a lot of things! Ab aur nahi! Its time to be selfish,na Zain na Ammi Abbu na Behan! You can help yourself now,and do everything only for yourself and not others! Because you have literally lost everything including your self respect just for helping everyone around you! Just live for you now.Ab jo bacha hai it is only your life.

And for Zain,
As you sow,so shall you reap! Okay,i am not mean here.But whatever he did to her,he almost killed her! Aliya has lost herself and needs to find her.You're not gonna get Aliya back so easily! You need to work double the times now! Had you tried once to prove her innocense or just kept blaming her for everything that had happened!

But i always think why doesnt this work for Suraiyya? Whatever she did was all crime,Sin! Why doesnt anything happen with her?😕

I conclude,😆 I am all excited for this track and i keep faith on CV's that they wont ditch me (sounds like a pledge 😛)

Sorry for the LONG reply!

Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

Suri will nt throw Nafee from BV , coz she will open everything , whatever suri has done to Aalia to throw her out from BV.She will warn her.She will nt allow Nafee to say anything about her.

Fahad should give T to her.

But who would believe Nafeesa? They sure didn't believe Zubair and even if they were to believe her, it still does not justify what she did. Suraiya warned her and Nafeesa intentionally went against her and ruined so many lives in the process. I want Suraiya to throw her out and for Fahad to give her a divorce. Nafeesa deserves to lose everything, my sympathy for her vanished a long time ago.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Great analysis of the whole week episodes of BI, Gagan and Mandy! 👏
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok! reading 4+half a page, i think you guys have said it all, so let me wrap up in 4-5 lines
Zain repenting is a MUST and if CVs do kanjoosi here, i'll make it a point to book tickets to mumbai and personally give them two on their head! *over dramatic i know😆* but seriously, we cannot compromise on that.
I want a look change for aliya! 8 months is long enough! i agree with annie actually, she must experiment with braided hair or may be pony.
Suri, she can do whatsoever she wants! but if she doesn not throw nafisa out of BV, she's had it! but i think shazia will taunt her to an extent that she suicides, i'm sure! for the 1st time, i'll love shazia's taunts.
Nafisa has to get out! i don't mind Fahad divorcing her...Suri can look after sana and arub. what better work does this old chudail have?
ok..i know i'm sounding very very rude but nafisa gets on my nerves!
Sana,rehan,grumpy,zara,kabir, i don't know..
i'll wait n watch!
and Monday, you better come fast warna tumhari khair nahin!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

But who would believe Nafeesa? They sure didn't believe Zubair and even if they were to believe her, it still does not justify what she did. Suraiya warned her and Nafeesa intentionally went against her and ruined so many lives in the process. I want Suraiya to throw her out and for Fahad to give her a divorce. Nafeesa deserves to lose everything, my sympathy for her vanished a long time ago.

I too don' t. have sympathy , Nafee will cry wit my 2 childrean where I will go?

Nafee should be given T for wat she did, Now Fahad should do wat Zain did to Aalia.

Aalia being innocent gone through so much coz of Nafee.

But Aalia will nt allow dis to. happen.

Agree Mandy. no one will believe Nafee.

Where is Rizyat?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Exactly .. its beyond my comprehension.. I really dont see Rehaan and Aliya happening. I cannot even begin to imagine..

My main focus is ZaYa. When and How? Right now I am thinking of how Zain will confront Aliya and how she will react.. am telling you there will be sparks! These two are damn good when it comes to intense scenes... I had been waiting to see a heartless Aliya! Alas I will get it.. only one person has that kind of an impact on her and that is Zain.

Same here! I just do not see Rehan and Aaliya happening. Aaliya is in no state of mind to even think about considering doing something like that much less going through with it.

Tell me about it Gagan, this is why I love the intensity because Harshad and Preetika just excel at it! I want to see Aaliya ripping into Zain when he comes to her saying he now knows the truth, he is going to see a side to her that he never knew even existed! The Aaliya he loved is gone and she is not coming back anytime soon.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh btw, apart from Zain-Aaliya & ofcos Osman...I wonder why all characters in the world land up at Barkat Villa...

Fahad - A useless good for nothing man, who could never stand up for anything in life. Yes, Aaliya did try to bring him around, and he did for a while, but then he went back to being a duffer

Shazia - Kyun paisa paisa karti hai, kyun paise pe ye marti hai... I was actually shocked that she didnt feel even a bit for Aaliya... i mean all this happened somewhere coz Aaliya went against Zain for 1st time for Gauhar... Shazia's sister...

Nafeesa - Ok, so she was wronged by Suraiyya years ago, yet she decided to stick by her as an ally. But later, when she wanted to take a revenge, she did it by being a coward and using Aaliya as a bait.. So much so, that it didnt bother her, that coz of her two ppl who were madly in love, who did nothing wrong to her are being broken apart..

New one - Sanam - Which girl on earth is ready to marry a guy on the day he is divorced, and that too when he loved his wife to death? when he claims that he is still wounded and would not be able to love her...?
Will wait for love...seriously...

Suraiyya - Iske baare mein kitna bolun...kam hi lagega...I could relate to her irritation with Aaliya in the initial phase... the low class-high class thing & the fact that Zain himself wasnt happy with the marriage. Later, Barkat thing came to light and it made more sense. But then when Aaliya got so-called Barkat back, she became the twinkle of Suraiyya's eyes and later when Barkat was exposed, she started hating Aaliya.
Her ego was hurt when her sons went against her and thus, she resolved to remove Aaliya from the house.
But where was the wife in her, who instead of praying for her sick husband was busy plotting?
Where was the mother in her, who instead of being happy in her son's happiness, wanted to take away his biggest happiness?

I feel sick to see her as a woman, as a mother and as a wife. She even used her husband's death to make her son guilty and foil his anger, so that she can achieve and get Aaliya out of the house.
The 2nd talaq, stuffing cake in her mouth & calling Sanam on the day of their final divorce... she is disgusting to be a woman also.

I would want that whenever her truth is out, she should be shunned by all...left alone to cry over her deeds...she may go and jump in bawdi for all I care...

Actually entire Abdullah clan can...let Zain-Aaliya take care of Saif, Sana and Arub...