Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Baap re Saranvir.. how much did you write? 😆 dont worry I had to summarize a week worth of episode too since I couldnt during the weekdays.

but I loved your post.. you practically said everything. She was his rehnumayi.. she gave him guidance on the right path which his own mother failed to do.. now he is on his own... he is going to terribly miss her. Gosh i was mad at him last week because I cared for him.. I knew after all he did ;... its going to pain him the most!

I think he literally did kill aliya and to revive her will not be easy because like I said she has always been a tough nut to crack... I wanted to see a different aliya so finally we will get that!

I want CVs to kick out Nafisa! I have had it! The way they tortured aliya .. I wish to see her being given the same treatment... Wonder if CVs will do something about her...

Dont mention California.. I was there entire week and thank god today I was home... it feels soo great 😆 no offense I love Cali but home is home hahaha

yeah baby , home is where heart is ❤️ , m in san fransisco , we can meet some day when u will coming here again !! , we can see how schedule will work !!

you are saying he literally killed her , no no no, he killed her thats it , you know what gagu i cried buckets for aalya i felt her pain like it was mine pain, she begged for their relation she kept aside her self respect but as u said in your post like she is tuff nut to crack. now what ? she will be stone now , omg i can't imagine their first meet-up , with new aaliya as sherni but stone hearted , creatives will make us cry more in coming week's like maniac ,, are yaaar sanam ko bhaaar phenkooo 😡 totally bawadi mien jaane waali hai
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Never thought I would say this...but
MONDAY! DAMN YOU .. COME FAST 😡 😡
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Gagan! I love you for this post, exactly my thoughts

You guys said it all, what intrigues me now is how will Aaliya and Zain reunite once again, it will definitely be intense and I can't wait for it!
I do see Aaliya going cold on everyone and I want her to aswel that girl has been through so much she set aside her self respect and went ahead to save her marriage even after being humiliated time and time.

Sanam looks like a misfit to me, she really is not needed i hope she's out by next week, I don't understand how she's ready to marry someone whose just been divorced and who she met a few hours ago. Weird child!
Need I say nafeesa better not get away with this, I'm waiting to see what treatment is given to her, Aaliya did nothing wrong to her to be punished like this..
The whole talaaq process is making me crazy, So complicated I swear
but I don't see rehaan and Aaliya getting married. Aaliya ain't in that state of mind to think about another marriage I hope where in for a surprise by CV's again

Shiiya seriously! As Annie said.. till now she was living mostly for others trying to help them out .. but for once i hope she thinks about herself now... I think one of the reasons why she is going to turn bitter is that she doesnt ever want anyone breaking her like Zain did..

I think talaak process has made everyone go mad.. some of us are living in denial.. some are accepting the harsh possibility ... i tell you its all confusing lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I wll be honest at first i was excited with Sanam's entry because at that time I didnt think they would rush those three month iddah period.. I thought nice office track and some jealousy would make it interesting.. but Cvs had something else in mind..god three months flew like three hours..and then after that her character made no sense..they should just let her go now.. she serves no purpose in fact will make us only more mad..

Exactly, fans are already hating on her character and I seriously see no point to her anymore. Okay she was brought in because of Zain's promise to Suraiya but he no longer wants to fulfill that so Sanam needs to exit gracefully instead of hanging around. I do not want to see another Suraiya where she tries to keep Zain from Aaliya. Let Zain and Aaliya have their story, let it continue to be their journey without Sanam around. Zain will have a hard enough time trying to get through to Aaliya without Sanam's existence.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Saranvir: aww man I was in San Fran area.. we missed eachother.. actually i was close to San Jose.. but still not much cuz I was at Stanford Hospital. .
sure next time we will meet up!

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Never thought I would say this...but
MONDAY! DAMN YOU .. COME FAST 😡 😡

I know right 😆 i am eager too
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Gagan..I totally loved ur post! Just like Zain is conflicted..so are we viewers, because we love him beintehaa!
But there's just one thing that's bothering me. If they do go on to show that something happened between ZaYa physically in that jungle, just hours before Zain gave the third talaaq and almost married another girl the same day, then it will further go on to reduce the respect I had for Zain. BUT if that's the only alternative to halala, I wouldn't mind that either. I know he will win my love back. But I would prefer if CVs take recourse to the Ruju Law instead.
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U just said all that we were goin crazy thinking about in this post
👏 👏
And i completely agree with u in that zain part
I had developed a soft spot for him but his charachter in the past 3 weeks just left me heartbroken
The thing with all of us is that we had put him in the beat husband category and hence this phase of their lives and their condition just made us hate him and thus i ws confused abt what i really think. Of his charachter now, but this post sed it all
Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post Gagan and Mandy... You guys have said it all...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Gagan nd Mandy said everything in detail.
Cameo is nt needed,she is ready for nikah in spite of seeing ZaYa's T.Both theirs eyes was filled wit tears.Zain. told her clearly I will nt love u , u rethink for nikah, she was nt bother she will wait for his pyar.

I feel she will exit soon like. Rocky.

The moment T happened suri madam changed to colour.She knows Zain loves Aalia so she took promise from him dat he should marry cameo.

Zain hates Aalia. coz of her his mother nd he was tortured by cops , lost his super hero .now he is under his mom's blanket.

So he decided to listen whatever his mom says. Zain loves Aalia but he is nt trusting her.

Rehan is like Usman to. ZaYa.He was nt wanting da T to happen but he was late.When T was happening Aalia was alone ,Zain had his family.I thought Fahad will come to support her he too did nt.

Aalia is completely shattered, she pleaded Zain still he did nt listen to her she also told him wen u come to know the haqeekat u will regret.

She cried to. Mamu , she listened to Mamu for everything, nd now wat happened to her.. She tried her Best to save her marriage but she could nt. I feel she may throw mehar nd move out from Zain.

She told him don't give T I will move away nd will nt show my face to u.in spite of dat he has given , to keep up his mom's promise.

Aalia will hate him ,Zain has to work hard to bring her back to his life.Even. if Zain cries she will nt melt.

Aalia will nt marry anyone she loves only Zain.

I. M nt Muslim I don't now anything about T but one thing I can say Aalia RM will nt happen if so den only wit Zain.

This track is interesting.

Suri will fail again here.Next her trump card will be Zara.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Just noticed your edited bit Gagan, trust me we all want Nafeesa kicked out of BV! I am going to be so disappointed if the CVs don't at least have Zain getting the chance to rip her apart for turning his life upside down. Nafeesa should not go scot free here, not given what she has done. This is no minor thing, now Zain knows exactly how these chain of events occurred and will now understand why Shabana and Ghulam went to the extremes they did.