Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

As much as I miss the lighthearted moments, I welcome the intensity. The show has been damn good lately and I cannot wait for the upcoming track.

I am hoping she does continue working for BR

Mandy I have always loved intense moments over lighthearted scenes.. I am excited.. but I have to admit I still have this small fear.. ROFL It wont die down cuz fans are fans 😆
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapjunkie

Yeah hope she continues to b in BR but doubt it...yes def want it yo b damn tough to get bak Aliya...for zain. Let's see looking fwd yo that hope they don't butcher another character...

The way they fitted in Sana. And nikaah is odd like seriously not even a min or second yo spare...and what's that sanan brain ? Like she talks as if nothing happened...

Riya I am twisted one side of my brain says throw the BR papers on his face and on one side I want her to go to office so i see them come face to face everyday 😆

ok tell me one thing.. do people like Sanam really exist?
cuz hell if someone told me i cant love you .. W*F would you marry that guy? Sooo illogical..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Soapjunkie

Yeah hope she continues to b in BR but doubt it...yes def want it yo b damn tough to get bak Aliya...for zain. Let's see looking fwd yo that hope they don't butcher another character...

The way they fitted in Sana. And nikaah is odd like seriously not even a min or second yo spare...and what's that sanan brain ? Like she talks as if nothing happened...

Sanam's character is just pointless now. They seriously need to write her out and focus on Zain and Aaliya, no need for the third wheel.

As for Aaliya working at BR, I can see her telling Rehan to draft out papers because she no longer wants to be there but it can't be that simple can it? I want to see her continuing to work at BR while displaying a side of her character that has never been shown before.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Mandy I have always loved intense moments over lighthearted scenes.. I am excited.. but I have to admit I still have this small fear.. ROFL It wont die down cuz fans are fans 😆

LOL we all have that fear, even the optimists but right now the upcoming track is promising. The intensity just takes things to an entirely different level. Honestly when I first saw promos for Usman's death and Zain giving Aaliya a divorce, never did I believe things could get this good but it did. We got episodes full of intensity and I saw fans coming back to the show as compared to when things were lighthearted. I even got my dad hooked on it, he is anxiously awaiting Monday's episode.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gagan, you said it all...everything that I had in my mind.

I fell in love with the show, with the characters because they were so real, I could so related to them.

Zain, a rich brat, who was spoilt, but yet good at heart coz of his dad's values instilled in him. As Gagan pointed out, he is one character who has had tremendous growth in the show...from being a careless flirt, he went onto become a sensible & caring person, from being scared of commitments, he went on to be a supportive husband. He fell in love with Aaliya, and tried to imbibe all her goodness in him.

There were two people in his lives, who were his guiding light in the right direction, his dad and wife, and he lost both of them together in a different way. Result, he was left stranded, and thats when Suraiyya had her ways. She used his vulnerable state to manipulate him, and blaming him for his dad's death was a master stroke.
Having lost one parent, he suddenly wanted to do anything for his mom, and that added onto his already bittered mind towards Aaliya.
I couldnt only relate to him in last 3 days, when he agreed for nikaah and turned a deaf year to Aaliya's pleadings. He loved her to death, knew her so well...atleast once he could have pondered that she couldnt have done all this...

Aaliya, she is my favorite character too ( actually both are)...I fell in love with her on the suhagraat night, when I was pleasantly surprised, by her challenging Zain and then sleeping on same bed with him. She was different from other female leads, while she also hated him, she believed in commitments and was here to live her marriage. Also, she would not let Zain Abdullah trample over her. She had always dreamt of her prince charming, and gradually she found one in her husband. She fell in love and found her world.
Zain became Aaliya's life, and she could do anything for him, but she cant let go of her inner goodness. A beautiful soul, she was ready to help Gauhar against everyone, despite the fact that the latter had once tried to seduce her husband.
She became centre of a vicious circle of planning and plotting where everyone else decided for her life. Result - A mess.
But she held her head high, she didnt let the world and Zain see how broken she was, until it was desperation to save her marriage that made her lay her heart bare infront of Zain. Beg him and plead him.

Next?

I want to see a cold Aaliya, she had lived for everyone else, now its time for live for self. Zain killed her with that 3rd talaq, killed her beliefs and emotions. I wanna see a strong and stone-hearted woman, the heart which eventually Zain would melt.

Also, I want to see Zain repenting big time. Please no ear-holding sorry this time. This wasnt their regular kit-kit. He insulted her and walked over her self-respect, and he should pay for it.
I want Zain to beg & plead Aaliya to come back in his life. He should die every minute with guilt of what he did to her...from getting drunk in Ramzaan to giving her 3rd talaq. He should win her love back, move heaven and hell for it.

I do not know how will the get back together, possibly thats why I m intrigued to the show. Now CVs have a habit of surprising us, so I hope when we all are thinking abt the cliche halala way, they would have another trick in their hand.

I certainly DONT WANT EITHER OF THEM TO MARRY ANY OTHER, coz that would kill the charm of their relationship and the show too...

"Jo bhi kiya tujhse kiya"...no other, only Zain and Aaliya...

Gagan-06 thumbnail
I wll be honest at first i was excited with Sanam's entry because at that time I didnt think they would rush those three month iddah period.. I thought nice office track and some jealousy would make it interesting.. but Cvs had something else in mind..god three months flew like three hours..and then after that her character made no sense..they should just let her go now.. she serves no purpose in fact will make us only more mad..
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Awesome Post Gagan 👏 commendable !! what should i say , speechless !! ❤️ 🤗

As you said that you haven't research that much for your master's paper courses but for this D thing , same applies on me lol , me neither had spend that concentration that eagerness that hard work on my master's final thesis for my neuroscience course , m going here bonkers to find exactly what is next in zaya land ? last night i came from work and first thing i was doing right away searching about ruju,and all things related to islaam , & dad walked to study room n saying , u serious kidoo ? u still on zaya D saving mission ?? Its just a show for god's sake its already 3'o clock go to bed, lol n i wasn't ready but he left like tera kuchh ni ho skda kudieye. 😡
Gagan Coming back on your post :-) yes we all love Zain & Aaliya's character so much , as of now , reality already hit hard on zain thats why he was crying in pre cap , we can say if we are getting aaliya's side of emotion-less/ stone hearted lady & we are getting zain's desperation side to get aaliya back , i highly doubt that she will stick around business anymore, she's gone already for some time cus she need's space , what m thinking from monday zain's focus will only on aaliya nothing else will matter for him , no fam no nothing else, the other think m thinking from friday night that may be we can see Aaliya wearing black libaas , i know it will be a dragger for zain''s heart , and also i wana see zain wearing black kurta or shirt for her like yes i broke your heart what u will do ill do the same, i know m expecting more from cv's but i can imagine what if this happens ? if zain or any abdullas dint insult nafeessa the way they crushed aaliya ima be so pissed at cv's then , i swear nigga ill be bashing em on twitter no matter what !! i don't want cv's will show again the same desi trick that ever daily soap has like " Is ke bache hai shote shote wo aapni mah ke binaa kya krengay to maaf kartee hainn " seriously if it doesn't happen m gona literally will kill cv's for this .

Gagan lastly but not least , i would say yes a lot a lot happened in BI from past few days from the day mamu's death not maamu's death but one day before yes EID , from that day it looks like BI had taken a toll on BI fandom , no one is in their bubble , all are going bonker's whats next whats next ? we are not getting any light heartedness anymore for sometime i think . but i can surely say that Show will not go thru halal or rm thing but it will be diff , ima thinking that they are not going to butcherd their own show they heavenly know fandom not gona accept that at any cost but i know they will snatch our peace of mind for drama sake , Harshad's tweet giving us some hope as he saying love will prevail's as soon Nuff so ima thinking yes let's be positive in negative situation being positive isn't naive its leadership lol ,

Lastly i would say i don't know how will i put this or what will happen next but let me write , if creative's are mature enough they will not go thru HALAL AND RM thingy , there was a catch sending them on trip before 3rd divorce as you can see for a example there were huge loopholes ZAYA trip , they both slept in intimacy in Aaliya's iddah period, secondly two time's zain said BIWI HAI WO MERI in her iddah period , Aaliya's word's to mr malik that MERE SAUHAR KE BAARE MEIN AAPKO KOI BOLNE KA HAQ NI HAI, these these are loopholes & they both accepted em as HUSBAND AND WIFE in her iddah period so D Is null filed already and need to add that i need zain to remember all past deeds of suri and party the day she came to abdulla's i want him to repent like hell and i need creatives to write zain character more carefully that its high time now to become actual man , the man aaliya wanted him to be. remember the night when they came home as lovebirds and next morning aaliya says to zain ki mai ni chahti dunia kahe ki aaliya ke isqk mien zain nikama hogya ,Biwi ko shauhar ki taqat bnana chaiyee kamjori nahi. now i want ulta i wana zain to be her himat , ima making sense ?

zain need's to remember that every time Aaliya was right , she was his REHNUMAYI i mean guidance , he need's to feel her emotions/pain/torcher's/bezti/ and he need's to be a man now aaliya wanted him to be, on monday i want zain to question all of other abdull'as specially nafeesa like are u f**king serious what did i wrong to you lady ? i just loved my girl with my whole heart and soul, she was, she is, and she will be mine love of my life , to hell with you all and your cheapness and soch

& if zain need's to succeed in wooing his wife his life, he needs to be like usmaan, he needs to be love her like usmaan, he needs to give respect like usmaan did, he need's to mend his heart/soul/mind/ body with love/ care/ then only she will be his AALIYA/HIS OWN BREATH OF LIFE/HIS MALIKA-E-ZAIN/HIS PRINCESS/HIS LIFE , zain's need's to do more hard work to get back her !!

Gagan sory for long post , ima at work right now written this 40 minutes , luk shup ke not proofread and m sory in advance if i doesnt make any sense here , you can kick my ass if u want lol , i will muh chupaaying in samundar here in california
❤️ & 🤗 sending your way , i hope u taking rest from work in maryland !!

Baap re Saranvir.. how much did you write? 😆 dont worry I had to summarize a week worth of episode too since I couldnt during the weekdays.

but I loved your post.. you practically said everything. She was his rehnumayi.. she gave him guidance on the right path which his own mother failed to do.. now he is on his own... he is going to terribly miss her. Gosh i was mad at him last week because I cared for him.. I knew after all he did ;... its going to pain him the most!

I think he literally did kill aliya and to revive her will not be easy because like I said she has always been a tough nut to crack... I wanted to see a different aliya so finally we will get that!

I want CVs to kick out Nafisa! I have had it! The way they tortured aliya .. I wish to see her being given the same treatment... Wonder if CVs will do something about her...

Dont mention California.. I was there entire week and thank god today I was home... it feels soo great 😆 no offense I love Cali but home is home hahaha
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even I dnt see what purpose Sanam will fulfill in the show...coz jealousy route will be last thing Zain should take at this moment.

The way he has broken Aaliya, I doubt she would really care.

and I dnt see Rehan - Aaliya happening either. The kind of girl she is, marriage is a lifetime thing for her and she loved Zain with all her heart and soul. She will not be able to love any other person ever again. She can still take care of kids, no reason to marry for that.

But, I want her to work on the project. Ignore Zain and show him that she doesnt care, that the love she held in her heart has died, and that she can still work with him. But I am not sure that would happen coz she is upset with mamu as well...so will she continue to fulfill the promise?

Oh, one thing, can we Aaliya with braided hair...coz Zain loved her in open hair...so just to irk him more...
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gagan! I love you for this post, exactly my thoughts
You guys said it all, what intrigues me now is how will Aaliya and Zain reunite once again, it will definitely be intense and I can't wait for it!
I do see Aaliya going cold on everyone and I want her to aswel that girl has been through so much she set aside her self respect and went ahead to save her marriage even after being humiliated time and time.

Sanam looks like a misfit to me, she really is not needed i hope she's out by next week, I don't understand how she's ready to marry someone whose just been divorced and who she met a few hours ago. Weird child!
Need I say nafeesa better not get away with this, I'm waiting to see what treatment is given to her, Aaliya did nothing wrong to her to be punished like this..
The whole talaaq process is making me crazy, So complicated I swear
but I don't see rehaan and Aaliya getting married. Aaliya ain't in that state of mind to think about another marriage I hope where in for a surprise by CV's again
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Gagan, you said it all...everything that I had in my mind.

I fell in love with the show, with the characters because they were so real, I could so related to them.

Zain, a rich brat, who was spoilt, but yet good at heart coz of his dad's values instilled in him. As Gagan pointed out, he is one character who has had tremendous growth in the show...from being a careless flirt, he went onto become a sensible & caring person, from being scared of commitments, he went on to be a supportive husband. He fell in love with Aaliya, and tried to imbibe all her goodness in him.

There were two people in his lives, who were his guiding light in the right direction, his dad and wife, and he lost both of them together in a different way. Result, he was left stranded, and thats when Suraiyya had her ways. She used his vulnerable state to manipulate him, and blaming him for his dad's death was a master stroke.
Having lost one parent, he suddenly wanted to do anything for his mom, and that added onto his already bittered mind towards Aaliya.
I couldnt only relate to him in last 3 days, when he agreed for nikaah and turned a deaf year to Aaliya's pleadings. He loved her to death, knew her so well...atleast once he could have pondered that she couldnt have done all this...

Aaliya, she is my favorite character too ( actually both are)...I fell in love with her on the suhagraat night, when I was pleasantly surprised, by her challenging Zain and then sleeping on same bed with him. She was different from other female leads, while she also hated him, she believed in commitments and was here to live her marriage. Also, she would not let Zain Abdullah trample over her. She had always dreamt of her prince charming, and gradually she found one in her husband. She fell in love and found her world.
Zain became Aaliya's life, and she could do anything for him, but she cant let go of her inner goodness. A beautiful soul, she was ready to help Gauhar against everyone, despite the fact that the latter had once tried to seduce her husband.
She became centre of a vicious circle of planning and plotting where everyone else decided for her life. Result - A mess.
But she held her head high, she didnt let the world and Zain see how broken she was, until it was desperation to save her marriage that made her lay her heart bare infront of Zain. Beg him and plead him.

Next?

I want to see a cold Aaliya, she had lived for everyone else, now its time for live for self. Zain killed her with that 3rd talaq, killed her beliefs and emotions. I wanna see a strong and stone-hearted woman, the heart which eventually Zain would melt.

Also, I want to see Zain repenting big time. Please no ear-holding sorry this time. This wasnt their regular kit-kit. He insulted her and walked over her self-respect, and he should pay for it.
I want Zain to beg & plead Aaliya to come back in his life. He should die every minute with guilt of what he did to her...from getting drunk in Ramzaan to giving her 3rd talaq. He should win her love back, move heaven and hell for it.

I do not know how will the get back together, possibly thats why I m intrigued to the show. Now CVs have a habit of surprising us, so I hope when we all are thinking abt the cliche halala way, they would have another trick in their hand.

I certainly DONT WANT EITHER OF THEM TO MARRY ANY OTHER, coz that would kill the charm of their relationship and the show too...

"Jo bhi kiya tujhse kiya"...no other, only Zain and Aaliya...

Annie what do I say?
You seriously spoke my heart out... This is exactly how I feel.. i mean their love is what made us soo passionate for them. I was literally in tears on Thursday when he gave her third talaak and I tell you I rarely cry watching serials. This is the first time I cried watching Beintehaa.. it was as if ZaYa were slowly slipping away .. it was painful..

Zain literally has killed her belief in love, marriage, trust, and so on... I dont think she will ever trust anyone again and Zain is going to have to work hard to gain that back..

See what made this so much more hurtful is that Aliya set aside her self respect and begged him.. that is huge for someone like Aliya.. this is the same girl who slapped Zeeshan on her wedding day due to her self respect.. so you can imagine when she set that aside to plead for some mercy..

Oh man after this she is a wounded tigress.

On the other hand.. I feel soo sooo sooo bad for Zain! I cant even begin to explain how much my heart breaks seeing him in this condition.. I am crying with Zain... the two people who provided him the right guidance.. he lost both of them... his mother is useless.. putting her son on a guilt trip was the most shameful thing she could have done.