Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

There is so much floating around in my pea sized brain that if it doesn't come out, it will surely explode. So last week, we witnessed extreme highs and lows. It was literally a roller coaster ride. Starting from tunne usse chuha kaise, biwi ho meri, jaan se maar doonga.. to... talaak talaak talaak... My god by Friday, I wanted to punch someone in the face for leaving us on a cliffhanger.

Zain, very dear to my heart, is one character, who had shown tremendous growth in Beintehaa. If you look at his character graph, he was the only one character in this entire show that had grown over time where as Aliya did not. He went from a flirtatious young adult to a caring sensible husband. Losing his father was the biggest blow for him. He lost his friend, his father, his companion, everything... You could relate to him because of the kind of buildup CVs had given to this relationship between a father and a son. TBH I cant relate to Zain's emotional attachment with his mother as much because I never witnessed that as audience. I only saw Zain connect with two people and they were Usmaan Abdullah and Aliya Zain Abdullah. So this past week what really put a dagger in my heart was how easily he was able to divorce Aliya and agree to the marriage. Why could the writers not have shown tad bit of hesitancy on Zain's part? They waste time on ridiculous scenes anyway.. might as well had given us five more minutes of Zain and his hesitation to agree to this marriage. A little more sensitivity would have been appreciated. There was just so much disconnect. Anyway leaving this aside, I will never doubt his love. He is very precious and I know to the extreme he has gone for his wife. You know sometimes Buddhi Brasth Ho Jaathi Hai.. and when you have a mother like Surraiya then I dont know what to say.

Aliya, what do I say here? She is my most favorite character in this show. I say this because I am a feminist and the kind of way her character is written it just motivates you in some way. She had so many dreams for her married life. I still remember her excitement during her wedding with Zeeshan. She was just someone, who really believed in fairy tale romance. Finally Zain enters her life and eventually he sweeps her off her feet. She was living her dream with him... She literally lost herself to him because she loved him immensely. If you all remember her dialogues to Paro ke woh mere shauhar nahin, but all the things he meant to her.. again she reiterated after the saturday dance of how his support was everything for her.. but wait... dont let this deceive you .. this does not make her weak. Right from the beginning, I knew she was a tough nut to crack. Instead of sitting in a corner crying, she challenged Zain on her suhaag raat. After the beach scene too, I knew this girl was something else. In every situation, she was probably the strongest pillar in this show. She did not cry much till she gave that right to Zain. Today her dream broke...

So what's next?

I can foresee a bitter and a new Aliya. She will be emotionless. For the first time, she put aside her self respect and begged to Zain for their marriage. When that self respect gets crushed, it hurts. She will bottle up her emotions and become heartless because she will never be able to love anyone again. This is why this whole rehaan angle makes no sense to me what so ever.

Zain, on the other hand... its time to feel for this guy. I think the kind of way they projected Zain in the past three days had put me in extreme shock. I am waiting for this period to fall in love with Zain again. I was really emotional last week because this character in some way had become our dream man and I felt I was losing him thus the frustration. I am sure he will do anything to get her back, but what makes it difficult is the one word that he pronounced three times. Talak.

HOW will they get back together?

This is where my brain stops working. I don't even think I spent this much time researching on one of my papers for my master courses as much research I did on halala, ruju law, and nikaahs in Islam. 😆 On a serious note: Halala, Ruju, or whatever the case may be... I strongly believe in Zain and Aliya! I cant believe that my determination has turned out wrong. I still think there is more to this. The whole Mon-Wed Episode had a purpose.. Something must have happened during the jungle track otherwise why would you have a random scene there? What did he mean by dont sleep with Aag? How can they be divorced.. gosh it boggles my mind! I still cant accept this.. there has to be something to this.. I am intrigued to know HOW they will get back together.

Having said all this, I dont want CVs to forget to explore Zain's side now. Aliya has gained enough sympathy in the past three weeks. You have provided enough justification for her to be bitter in the upcoming episodes... but now I want to see Zain's pain and misery. He should reflect back on all the harsh words he said to her and the things he did to her like throwing water on her face, and etc.. It is really important for the sake of his character to show this.

I am looking forward to Zain's desperation now and Aliya's coldness. I can already imagine the intense moments between the two. I cant wait to see Aliya in a new avtar.. OMG their first meet after this.. there will be so much fire!!!

*One thing before I leave - Why the hell is there a Sanam in this show? What purpose is she serving? I mean please it is one thing had you made her enter had Zain not given talaak, but now you are just giving us more reasons to be angry with Zain. Please stop doing that! Also stop making Zain hold his mommy ka palloo... He was also a witness to Surraiya's cruelty on Aliya. I can just never forget the stuffing of the cake. shudders..

Ok I think I am done.. gosh I cant believe I wrote this much

(Sorry due to my weird traveling schedules I have to do an analysis on weekends only) .

*Edited: Ok is anyone going to do anything about Nafisa now? I hope to see her kicked out or was the hate only reserved for Aliya? I am seriously waiting for an answer from the CVs. I want Nafisa out period!
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Gagan!! Great post! Here are my thoughts about this whole thing.

I know there were a lot of fans pissed off with Zain and rightfully so but I still feel for this guy. Its hard to expect Zain to be the same sensible guy we all loved because he's been through hell, what he went through in jail and his father's death hit him hard and then the ultimate blow by his mother holding him responsible for all of this. Suraiya used the ultimate guilt trip to get Zain under her control, she hit him where it hurt and succeeded in her motives.

Honestly even though we never saw that emotional bond with Suraiya and Zain that we saw with him and his father, I get where he is coming from. When a son helplessly listens and watches his mother being beaten in another cell and then seeing his mother as a widow after losing his best friend, his super hero. It takes its toll on a person emotionally and sadly instead of Suraiya being a mother to her son, she chose to use his grief and guilt to her advantage.

Like you I do not doubt Zain's love for Aaliya, because he loved her with all his heart even now his love for her is there. Zain would not have been so conflicted had he not loved Aaliya so much but circumstances have put their love to the test in the worst way.

As for Aaliya, how can your heart not go out to this girl? I completely felt her pain on Friday when she broke down, she did all she could to save her marriage but in the end she lost. Like you Gagan, I feel we will see a different side to her character one that is cold and dark. Aaliya is completely broken and I do not see her forgiving and forgetting what she went through anytime soon. For Zain it is not going to be so easy to say I'm sorry and have Aaliya melt in his arms, its going to take much more than that and I hope CVs execute this well.

As for the whole remarriage thing, I'm just not buying it. For Aaliya marriage is the last thing that will be on her mind after getting her heart broken, she is not going to be marrying Rehan just for his kids because I do not see him being that type of guy. A marriage is no joking matter to either of them, it is not something Aaliya would do.

Zain, same thing I know he agreed to marry Sanam for his mother's sake but I seriously do not see him going through with that now that he knows Aaliya is innocent. I do not see Zain nor Aaliya marrying other people on the basis that is how they can reunite, to me not only would that be a blow to the show on a whole but to the characters as well.

As for Sanam, couldn't agree more with you! I see no purpose for her character after this, her character should wrap up within the next week. There is no point to keeping her around.

Damn I wrote a lot, I'm sorry.
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey Gagan!! Great post! Here are my thoughts about this whole thing.

I know there were a lot of fans pissed off with Zain and rightfully so but I still feel for this guy. Its hard to expect Zain to be the same sensible guy we all loved because he's been through hell, what he went through in jail and his father's death hit him hard and then the ultimate blow by his mother holding him responsible for all of this. Suraiya used the ultimate guilt trip to get Zain under her control, she hit him where it hurt and succeeded in her motives.

Honestly even though we never saw that emotional bond with Suraiya and Zain that we saw with him and his father, I get where he is coming from. When a son helplessly listens and watches his mother being beaten in another cell and then seeing his mother as a widow after losing his best friend, his super hero. It takes its toll on a person emotionally and sadly instead of Suraiya being a mother to her son, she chose to use his grief and guilt to her advantage.

Like you I do not doubt Zain's love for Aaliya, because he loved her with all his heart even now his love for her is there. Zain would not have been so conflicted had he not loved Aaliya so much but circumstances have put their love to the test in the worst way.

As for Aaliya, how can your heart not go out to this girl? I completely felt her pain on Friday when she broke down, she did all she could to save her marriage but in the end she lost. Like you Gagan, I feel we will see a different side to her character one that is cold and dark. Aaliya is completely broken and I do not see her forgiving and forgetting what she went through anytime soon. For Zain it is not going to be so easy to say I'm sorry and have Aaliya melt in his arms, its going to take much more than that and I hope CVs execute this well.

As for the whole remarriage thing, I'm just not buying it. For Aaliya marriage is the last thing that will be on her mind after getting her heart broken, she is not going to be marrying Rehan just for his kids because I do not see him being that type of guy. A marriage is no joking matter to either of them, it is not something Aaliya would do.

Zain, same thing I know he agreed to marry Sanam for his mother's sake but I seriously do not see him going through with that now that he knows Aaliya is innocent. I do not see Zain nor Aaliya marrying other people on the basis that is how they can reunite, to me not only would that be a blow to the show on a whole but to the characters as well.

As for Sanam, couldn't agree more with you! I see no purpose for her character after this, her character should wrap up within the next week. There is no point to keeping her around.

Damn I wrote a lot, I'm sorry.

Mandy,

Totally understandable, but what changed this equation was the fact that Zain got to spend some time with Aliya alone away from Surraiya. This is where things are not as hunky dory as it would have been had he not had this chance. Again I am going to reiterate why it would have been so much easier had he said talaak in one go and ended it there.. but CVs provided ample amount of time for Zain to think about what happened in the past. The jungle sequence pushed him in a deeper tunnel I think showing Aliya reminding Zain of their special moments really put in perspective a lot about Zain's character. In all this Aliya was at no fault. Nafisa did Abdullah;s wrong, but Aliya faced the animosity.

The fact that Zain did not give her a benefit of doubt even once is what is more appalling. Yes he is in pain, but yes he truly loved Aliya too.. agreeing to the marriage was not something I could digest and the reason is because I know he loves her.. Anyway the idea here now is to build up Zain again.

And Mandy everyone loves Zain and this is why it pisses off fans because he truly impacts all of us. I hope you remember when Aliya was criticized during the unani med track. Though we understood her intentions, but the fact was the way it was projected.Similarly, right now fans are reacting because of the way all of this was projected.

I wanted to see a role reversal and I think we are finally going to have it. Zain literally killed Aliya and I know now he will die every minute. The emotions behind this makes you excited for the upcoming track.
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Mandy,

Totally understandable, but what changed this equation was the fact that Zain got to spend some time with Aliya alone away from Surraiya. This is where things are not as hunky dory as it would have been had he not had this chance. Again I am going to reiterate why it would have been so much easier had he said talaak in one go and ended it there.. but CVs provided ample amount of time for Zain to think about what happened in the past. The jungle sequence pushed him in a deeper tunnel I think showing Aliya reminding Zain of their special moments really put in perspective a lot about Zain's character. In all this Aliya was at no fault. Nafisa did Abdullah;s wrong, but Aliya faced the animosity.

The fact that Zain did not give her a benefit of doubt even once is what is more appalling. Yes he is in pain, but yes he truly loved Aliya too.. agreeing to the marriage was not something I could digest and the reason is because I know he loves her.. Anyway the idea here now is to build up Zain again.

I wanted to see a role reversal and I think we are finally going to have it. Zain literally killed Aliya and I know now he will die every minute. The emotions behind this makes you excited for the upcoming track.

I know what you mean Gagan, even I was disappointed with Zain but there's still hope for his character with this upcoming track. I can only hope CVs do not let us down here, why shouldn't we see a role reversal here? I want to see Zain repenting, I want him to realize the depths of how he hurt Aaliya because he should not be easily forgiven after breaking her into a million pieces. Aaliya begged him, she warned him that they would both be victims but he did not listen.

I'm pinning my hopes on Farhan's message, because based on what he said it does not look like its going to be an easy road ahead for Zain to get Aaliya back into his life. Zain is going to have to work hard and I look forward to that, its time to rebuild his character and show he is not a mama's boy or someone who does not think for himself. I'm hoping on Monday he does not find her, I do not believe she will go back to Rehan's, she will most likely go far away leaving him to repent more for breaking her heart. Zain won't know where she is, how she is because she won't be in the usual places he can look for her, she cut all ties with her family, she is alone. Its going to kill Zain but I'm looking forward to every moment of it. Zain at one time said Aaliya took him for granted, indeed she did but reality is he did the same thing and now he will realize her worth.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
I don't know what will happen on Monday, but I can tell you one thing - You will see a bitter Aliya and she will be in a new look.

My heart already goes out to Zain because I know he has lost her. The road is not easy anymore. What Farhan was saying was the fact that now there is no coming back and that is what is going to make this all the more dark and interesting.

Anyone who is looking for lightheart story right now will not get to see this for a while now.

I wonder if Aliya will stick around for the business?
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love you Gagan Dii and Mandy for this post :)
Everything you have said in this post is absoulutely my thoughts I don't see any of these two marrying someone else no matter what and yes now all these emotions is building up our interest for the show as to how will they come together :)
Really excited to see their first meeting after the truth comes out n yes we will see a new Aaliya.

I am all positive about the track and honestly I am not thinking about this whole RM thing as I had enough my head is hurting by looking at messages and then thinking about them.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I don't know what will happen on Monday, but I can tell you one thing - You will see a bitter Aliya and she will be in a new look.

My heart already goes out to Zain because I know he has lost her. The road is not easy anymore. What Farhan was saying was the fact that now there is no coming back and that is what is going to make this all the more dark and interesting.

Anyone who is looking for lightheart story right now will not get to see this for a while now.

I wonder if Aliya will stick around for the business?

As much as I miss the lighthearted moments, I welcome the intensity. The show has been damn good lately and I cannot wait for the upcoming track.

I am hoping she does continue working for BR
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
Soapjunkie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

As much as I miss the lighthearted moments, I welcome the intensity. The show has been damn good lately and I cannot wait for the upcoming track.

I am hoping she does continue working for BR

Yeah hope she continues to b in BR but doubt it...yes def want it yo b damn tough to get bak Aliya...for zain. Let's see looking fwd yo that hope they don't butcher another character...

The way they fitted in Sana. And nikaah is odd like seriously not even a min or second yo spare...and what's that sanan brain ? Like she talks as if nothing happened...

Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Love you Gagan Dii and Mandy for this post :)

Everything you have said in this post is absoulutely my thoughts I don't see any of these two marrying someone else no matter what and yes now all these emotions is building up our interest for the show as to how will they come together :)
Really excited to see their first meeting after the truth comes out n yes we will see a new Aaliya.

I am all positive about the track and honestly I am not thinking about this whole RM thing as I had enough my head is hurting by looking at messages and then thinking about them.

Exactly .. its beyond my comprehension.. I really dont see Rehaan and Aliya happening. I cannot even begin to imagine..

My main focus is ZaYa. When and How? Right now I am thinking of how Zain will confront Aliya and how she will react.. am telling you there will be sparks! These two are damn good when it comes to intense scenes... I had been waiting to see a heartless Aliya! Alas I will get it.. only one person has that kind of an impact on her and that is Zain.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post Gagan 👏 commendable !! what should i say , speechless !! ❤️ 🤗
As you said that you haven't research that much for your master's paper courses but for this D thing , same applies on me lol , me neither had spend that concentration that eagerness that hard work on my master's final thesis for my neuroscience course , m going here bonkers to find exactly what is next in zaya land ? last night i came from work and first thing i was doing right away searching about ruju,and all things related to islaam , & dad walked to study room n saying , u serious kidoo ? u still on zaya D saving mission ?? Its just a show for god's sake its already 3'o clock go to bed, lol n i wasn't ready but he left like tera kuchh ni ho skda kudieye. 😡
Gagan Coming back on your post :-) yes we all love Zain & Aaliya's character so much , as of now , reality already hit hard on zain thats why he was crying in pre cap , we can say if we are getting aaliya's side of emotion-less/ stone hearted lady & we are getting zain's desperation side to get aaliya back , i highly doubt that she will stick around business anymore, she's gone already for some time cus she need's space , what m thinking from monday zain's focus will only on aaliya nothing else will matter for him , no fam no nothing else, the other think m thinking from friday night that may be we can see Aaliya wearing black libaas , i know it will be a dragger for zain''s heart , and also i wana see zain wearing black kurta or shirt for her like yes i broke your heart what u will do ill do the same, i know m expecting more from cv's but i can imagine what if this happens ? if zain or any abdullas dint insult nafeessa the way they crushed aaliya ima be so pissed at cv's then , i swear nigga ill be bashing em on twitter no matter what !! i don't want cv's will show again the same desi trick that ever daily soap has like " Is ke bache hai shote shote wo aapni mah ke binaa kya krengay to maaf kartee hainn " seriously if it doesn't happen m gona literally will kill cv's for this .

Gagan lastly but not least , i would say yes a lot a lot happened in BI from past few days from the day mamu's death not maamu's death but one day before yes EID , from that day it looks like BI had taken a toll on BI fandom , no one is in their bubble , all are going bonker's whats next whats next ? we are not getting any light heartedness anymore for sometime i think . but i can surely say that Show will not go thru halal or rm thing but it will be diff , ima thinking that they are not going to butcherd their own show they heavenly know fandom not gona accept that at any cost but i know they will snatch our peace of mind for drama sake , Harshad's tweet giving us some hope as he saying love will prevail's as soon Nuff so ima thinking yes let's be positive in negative situation being positive isn't naive its leadership lol ,

Lastly i would say i don't know how will i put this or what will happen next but let me write , if creative's are mature enough they will not go thru HALAL AND RM thingy , there was a catch sending them on trip before 3rd divorce as you can see for a example there were huge loopholes ZAYA trip , they both slept in intimacy in Aaliya's iddah period, secondly two time's zain said BIWI HAI WO MERI in her iddah period , Aaliya's word's to mr malik that MERE SAUHAR KE BAARE MEIN AAPKO KOI BOLNE KA HAQ NI HAI, these these are loopholes & they both accepted em as HUSBAND AND WIFE in her iddah period so D Is null filed already and need to add that i need zain to remember all past deeds of suri and party the day she came to abdulla's i want him to repent like hell and i need creatives to write zain character more carefully that its high time now to become actual man , the man aaliya wanted him to be. remember the night when they came home as lovebirds and next morning aaliya says to zain ki mai ni chahti dunia kahe ki aaliya ke isqk mien zain nikama hogya ,Biwi ko shauhar ki taqat bnana chaiyee kamjori nahi. now i want ulta i wana zain to be her himat , ima making sense ?

zain need's to remember that every time Aaliya was right , she was his REHNUMAYI i mean guidance , he need's to feel her emotions/pain/torcher's/bezti/ and he need's to be a man now aaliya wanted him to be, on monday i want zain to question all of other abdull'as specially nafeesa like are u f**king serious what did i wrong to you lady ? i just loved my girl with my whole heart and soul, she was, she is, and she will be mine love of my life , to hell with you all and your cheapness and soch

& if zain need's to succeed in wooing his wife his life, he needs to be like usmaan, he needs to be love her like usmaan, he needs to give respect like usmaan did, he need's to mend his heart/soul/mind/ body with love/ care/ then only she will be his AALIYA/HIS OWN BREATH OF LIFE/HIS MALIKA-E-ZAIN/HIS PRINCESS/HIS LIFE , zain's need's to do more hard work to get back her !!

Gagan sory for long post , ima at work right now written this 40 minutes , luk shup ke not proofread and m sory in advance if i doesnt make any sense here , you can kick my ass if u want lol , i will muh chupaaying in samundar here in california
❤️ & 🤗 sending your way , i hope u taking rest from work in maryland !!