ZaYa being non-mahram

Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well,today I researched about da talak...n In da case of ZaYa,dey cannot get back unless Aliya marries another guy n consummate wit him den divorce n later remarry zain...n if tis happens it wil total bakwas.n if tis doesn't take Plc it mean tis show is not following da exact sharia but stil deep down I feel tat since da qazi wasn't present da talak is not accepted...I just hope it's not accepted,God tis is literally killin me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The fact that there are lots of interpretations given by various people, cvs in the name of creative liberty can show a version that satisfies the fans and doesn't hurt the religious sentiments too. Hope they do that!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

The fact that there are lots of interpretations given by various people, cvs in the name of creative liberty can show a version that satisfies the fans and doesn't hurt the religious sentiments too. Hope they do that!

They already hurted our centiments by showing a women cant disagree for divorce
Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well,as far as I knw da talak is done n dhr no getting but if its al it wil not actually b according to da religion.so god knws,fingers crossed n let us hope for da best...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i m so glad th talaaq happen n story finally moved forward...how long can they shw lovey dovey zaaya

barkat track zubbu track ayaat rezwan gauhar track all suckd bigtym

i prefer separation yet interesting epis rather than lovey doveyy zaaya n bakwas tracks

plus cvs hv shwed us more than enuf zaaya romance

n i m really looking forward to halala track as it ll b new on tv
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm not muslim.so i'm bit confused bcoz I read a lot about divorce.everybody has their own explanations.let me know first-
1. in d earlier episode or walima episode zain asked her "tum mujhe talaaq de do"!
2.dis time ,he didn't ask her ! he gave it.
my question is ladke ke pass itna power hota hai kya ki ushe puch ne ya samjhne ki zajurat nahi hoti aur kisi bhi issue ko reason banake . he can divorce his innocent wife???
agar nahi hoti hai to zain pahle pucha kyu walima me direct dena tha ushe? agar hoti hai to ushne dis time pucha kyu nahi?
seriously guys ! explain me
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
According to the rules:
After the first utterance of talak a husband and wife can get back together by working things out however the talak utterance counts for the rest of their married life.
If the husband ever issues another talak it counts as the second even if it is uttered decades after the first. If the husband and wife decide to stay together they are required to go through another nikkah with each other but again the second talak still counts.
If the third talak is said then the divorce is final and the couple may not get back together as three talaks have been issued throughout their married life.
As for halala:
A woman must enter a true marriage with someone else with the intention of being truly married not as a way to be reunited with the first husband. If for some reason her marriage ends either through divorce or widowhood then she can marry her first husband but you shouldn't enter the marriage with the intention of divorce so you can be remarried to your first husband.

Man's right to give the divorce is a test. He has been give chances to repair his mistakes. If he manages to get to three divorces then personally I wouldn't want to be married to such guy.

Edited by NazmaJ - 10 years ago
preesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx nazjma😊 nobody wants to marry with such type of guy !!