Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Have been a fan of college days series! And u keep it alive!
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very cute update
Continue soon
Thanks for the pm
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was shoo cute!
Wonderful update!
Loved it :)
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mast tha can i get pms pls
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Tanu🤗
Amazing Update yaar
Very well written
Tnx 4 pm
Waiting 4 next part😃
Love Aman❤️

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Osum
I was expectiong a liplock tho 😳
Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys! So I am gonna update today this thing. Coz I had a brilliant idea in my mind and didn't wanna waste it. So I will be updating some of my old works too that I left uncompleted. And don't worry guys, will send out pm's for each and every. Here you go:

Abdullah Mansion
Zain's Room
Zain's POV

My parents are an headache. Today they are fighting over me and my custody. I don't know what wrong I have done to get this kind of a family! I really wished for a small bro or sis but now? Nah, I don't think so I am going to get. Well, I still have one person with me that I can always talk too.

Suddenly my phone beeped. Its a Hangout Email. I was in no mood to have a look and was about to jerk the phone away when I saw the ID and immediately opened the message. Hard to guess who it was?

Aaliya H.: Sorry Zain thoda late msg bheja. Actually na Mom Dad bahar hai aur meri ek friend problem mei hai. Toh mujhe nahi pta tha ki mei kisse yeh baat share kru!

Friend? In a problem? Is it Meghna?

Zain A.: Nahi nahi mei so nahi rha tha bola tumhari friend ko kya hogya?

Within a second I got another reply. Wow, man she types fast!

Aaliya H.: Zain meri friend ko ek ladke ne- uhhh... actually Zain woh uska fayda utha ke usse lut liya hai! Zain, I need to help her. Tum meri help karoge?

Zain A.: Kesi baatein kr rhi ho Aaliya? Of course I will help you.

Aaliya H.: Can you come over please?

Zain A.: Yeah sure!

Aaliya H.: Okay then will meet you soon.

Zain A.: Yeah!

I grabbed my bike keys and ran to downstairs. Well, I have to help her. That is what a nice friend does. More probably a person in 'love' does.

Haider Mansion
Zain's POV

As soon as I reached her house I saw her standing at the entrance. Why is she standing over here?

"Hi, kya hua?" I asked as she approached me.

"Zain mujhe lift chahiye!"

"Sure, bhet jao!" I moved a bit forward to help her sit. "Waise jaana kaha hai?"

"Meri friend ke ghar. I don't know kya karne waali hai woh. Zain please jaldi chalo!"

"Yeah okay!"

Kumar Residence
Narrator's POV

Aaliya got down from the bike. Zain parked it and went after her. Aaliya rang the bell and a fat old lady opened the door.

"Yes?" She said sternly.

"We are here to meet Aisha!" Aaliya said in the kindest voice.

"Who are you two?"

"Aunti, this is Zain and I am Aaliya. Aaliya Haider? Aisha must know us two. Can we meet her?" Aaliya said again.

"I don't know how friends she makes. One friend has already backstabbed her. Now these two. That rich brat thought he is going to do anything with my girl. You two, she is not home!"

"But Aunti i just talked to her on the phone-"

"I said na, SHE IS NOT HOME!" She banged their door on their faces. Aaliya turned to face Zain.

"Now what?" Aaliya looked around the house for another way to enter it. Just then she saw Aisha standing at the balcony. She waved at her asking her to come down. But she clearly refused. Aaliya took out her phone a typed a message.

Aisha please neeche aa jaa yaar. We talked to your Mom too but she is not letting us in. Please aa jaa yaar. We really need to help you. Woh kamina itni aasani se bach ke nahi jaa payega!

She clicked 'Send'. Aisha took out her phone hearing the beep. Reading the message she looked down at them. She typed a message too.

Yaar Mom nahi aane dengi. Ek hi raasta hai tera mujhse milne ka. Waha pipe se aa jao. I guess teri liye chadna aasan na ho. Yaar please chale jao yaha se.

Aaliya motioned Zain to follow her. They walked up to the area of the pipe. She looked at him and them back at the pipe. Him. Pipe. Him. Pipe. Him. Pipe. She is planning something, he thought.

"Mujhe upar chadne mei help kro!" Aaliya said looking innocently into his eyes.

"Kese?"

"Lift me up!" Zain did as ordered. Aaliya reached the height and gathered a grip on the pipe. Zain followed her.

"Don't worry, I've got hold of you!" Zain said as he saw her looking down scared.

Aisha's Room
Aaliya's POV

We entered the room to see her crying on the bed. I went to her and hugged her tightly. Zain followed me sitting at the other side of the bed. She looked at both of us and then launched into my arms.

"Shh... Aisha. Its okay yaar. Woh kamina nikla isme teri kya glti hai? Tu uss kamine ke liye aasu kyun baha rhi hai?" I said wiping her tears away. "Tu jaa ke fresh hoke aa phir hum baat krte hai!" I said pushing her into the washroom. I went back and sat beside Zain.

"Tum theek ho?"

"Zain, bechari ladki. Tumhe pta hai, that's why Dad doesn't like boys. And.. that's why he doesn't like you!" I said stammering.

"ME? MEINE KYA KIYYAA???"

"Tumne kuch nahi kiya. Par Dad darte hai ki.. Ki agar tum ese nikle toh.."

"Aur tum?" He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Mujhe tumpe pura bharosa hai!" I said hugging him tightly as tears fall down my eyes. Aisha is my best friend. And I can't imagine any dumb bloody douchebag to make her cry so much!

Haider Mansion

Zain and Aaliya arrived home after promising Aisha that they won't let her down and try every bit they can to help her. Zain got down from his bike and helped Aaliya do it too.

"Zain, meine tumse pucha nahi.. tum theek ho?"

"Haan, kyun?"

"Zain.. tumhare uh.. parents?" Aaliya said stammering.

"Haan uh.. mujhe chalna chahiye!" He was about to leave when Aaliya pulled his hand. He turned around to see her eyes teary.

"Zain tum aaj mere ghar pe ruk jao.. please!"

"Par Aaliya..?"

"Please Zain!" He nodded. She smiled and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back. After a while she felt her tee go wet. She herself was crying too. She tried to sooth down her hair.

"I love you Zain!"

Tadaaa! Completed Part-3. Now next will be Aaliya helping Aisha. And Zain trying to do the same. So guys hope you all liked this. Do leave your comments and likes!

Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
really nice one
sweet ,cute.
plz try to update ASAP
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ww so cute...
It was awesome...
You are amazing!!!
Thanks for pm and best of luck fr all ur exams!!!