Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was short but awesome ...
Continue soon..
Thanks for the pm..
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi! So I have a good news and a bad news. First the bad news, cause I am in a really good mood today. And totally wanna ruin it! LOL. So the bad news is my good days are over. Cause I have my practicals coming up and I just had this Sunday free for ME. And my hostel is giving me a new roommate. Like a new roomie! Now comes the good news, well, HERE YOU GO WITH MY UPDATE! Will tell the news later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Party Hall
Zain's POV

"Arre Aaliya! You look stunning today!" Of course she does you a*****e. She always does! Well, you ask who that person is? Well its Zubair Qureshi. In short 'Zubbu'. I hate this guy. Especially when he tries to get close to MY girl. Ooh that sounded cheesy, didn't it? Zain Abdullah can also get cheesy sometimes, Can't I?

"Thanks Zubbu! You look great too!" Issi ki hi kami thi. She didn't compliment me once. On the way to the party hall, I have complimented on her like 20 times. And she, she is complimenting that !@#$%^&*. She is going off her limits.

"Thanks Aaliya" Turns his eyes to me. What am I to be so amused of? A monkey? "Hi Zain!" Of course he is trying to be friendly to me. GO TELL HELL GUY!

"Hi Zubair! How are you and your girlfriend? Ooh, sorry my bad. I forgot that you BROKE UP! Or should I say SHE DUMPED YOU!" I tried to sound friendly too. Not exactly. Isn't it?

Aaliya's POV

Okay. I knew this would happen "Okay okay guys. Please no fighting!"

"Fighting? Oh no Aaliya. We are just talking. Like normal friends do. Right Zain?" I noticed him squeezing his hands. God! Why do they have to be such a- Leave it!

"Of course Zubair. We are just friends. Aaliya" He turned to me "Shall we leave? Seems Zubair needs to find some 'company'" I nodded. Come on Zain!

"Yeah and I need to find you a psychiatrist too! You might need one no?" See! This is what happens when a hot girl enters between two boys. What are you looking at? The 'hot girl' is me! That difficult to understand? You guys!

"Whatever!" Zain said taking my hand and walking off to the other side of the hall. Of course this was feeling a bit awkward. But doesn't matter. I am used to it! Living with Dad made me realize that. Of course it did!

11:59 pm
Zain's POV

Okay its just 1 minute! And a new year starts. A whole new beginning. Wait, the countdown begins. I feel Aaliya warmth on my hand as she wraps her arms around mine and rests her head on my shoulder. Yeah! Good enough.

"10..."

"9..."

"8..."

"7..."

"6..."

"5..."

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" She hugged me tightly.

"I love you Zain!"

"I love you too Aaliya!" And I hugged her back. Too good starting for a new year. Isn't it?

Aaliya's House
Zain's POV

It was nearly 3. Because we stayed there for like an hour more and then went to the highway just driving. So I am pretty sure her Dad would be like TOTALLY mad at me. Wouldn't he?

She rang the door bell. We waited for a while, then she rang the doorbell again. Finally we heard the door knob click. And the door opened. Well, her Dad didn't look like he was awake. Wait, IS HE SLEEPWALKING?

"Tum kon ho?" He asked sleepingly. He IS sleepwalking. Allah!

"Abbu mei Aaliya. Uggh... Mei bhi kya bol rhi hu! Abbu aap andar chaliye!" She catched him in her arms and then took him inside. Came back after I waited for a while. "Sorry woh Dad ko sleepwalking ki aadat hai! Don't mind!"

"Oh no never. Kaafi interesting lgte hai tumhare Dad. Chalo I should go now"

"Bye!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the Good News? Uh! Later!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Leave the comments and likes Pkka waala Sure!
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res
-/----/-----/------/-----/-----/-----/----$----//-----
Unres...

Yeppi me first
Sab se pehle...new roomie?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
N last free sunday means u wont update??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Aisa na bolo tanya๐Ÿ˜ญ