Maybe she didn't mean halala..

butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm hoping the fact that she stated it would be a different kind of halala, she meant Zain and Aaliya will just do another nikah ceremony.

This could be a possibility. After all Suraiya is likely to have planned Zain and Sanam's wedding, but instead Aaliya and Zain get married again.

I know my hopes are high, but I just don't want to see Aaliya marry someone else.

In Islam a woman isn't allowed to marry another man just for the purpose of halala, that would just make a mockery of Islam. And if anyone read my last post, you'd see in Islam a divorce doesn't count if it was done based on a false accusation so there is no reason for Aaliya to do halala. I rather see Aaliya and Zain go through all the wedding ceremonies happily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly15..

I'm hoping the fact that she stated it would be a different kind of halala, she meant Zain and Aaliya will just do another nikah ceremony.

This could be a possibility. After all Suraiya is likely to have planned Zain and Sanam's wedding, but instead Aaliya and Zain get married again.

I know my hopes are high, but I just don't want to see Aaliya marry someone else.

In Islam a woman isn't allowed to marry another man just for the purpose of halala, that would just make a mockery of Islam. And if anyone read my last post, you'd see in Islam a divorce doesn't count if it was done based on a false accusation so there is no reason for Aaliya to do halala. I rather see Aaliya and Zain go through all the wedding ceremonies happily.

It could be dear!!
Plus I want to clear smthng!!
U know all r having this confusion!!
For tym being just suppose if they r going towards halala...
Aliya's RM ll be unintentionally!! So it ll ne be haram den!! Wat if later on some problems arises ftom second marriage n she ask for T or husband divorce her!! (Forget for tym being if it is rehaan or someone else)
Even they also if purposely aliya ll marry ...its haram!!
So if v r thinking abut RM of aliya...it ll be unintentionally!! I m sure!!
Coz otherwise muslim fans ll kill dem!!
Being a muslim I can predict ...dat if they do smthng lyk dis ...dey ll face a big damage!!

Bt as usual cvs r very unpredictable!! Lets see wats dere!!
Sometimes I feel dere ll be no halala!! Its just a tym being suspense for us!!

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
honestly i don't understand what type different halala it will be becz in islam there is only one type halala.may be you are right there might be some twist but my expectations is low.i hope for best but prepare for worst.
Seema1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zain has given aliyaa thalaak third times..so according to my religion they cant get married again..both need to marry someone else and have to get divorced then can only marry again..if they are really following islam way..bt its up cvs..last three divorce cvs havent followed islam way so im not expecting that is going happen. .I feel lyk they have done they own way then why did cvs in first place made islam serial without having any knowledge abt islam..religion is not a joke its everything for us..no offence
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seema1987

Zain has given aliyaa thalaak third times..so according to my religion they cant get married again..both need to marry someone else and have to get divorced then can only marry again..if they are really following islam way..bt its up cvs..last three divorce cvs havent followed islam way so im not expecting that is going happen. .I feel lyk they have done they own way then why did cvs in first place made islam serial without having any knowledge abt islam..religion is not a joke its everything for us..no offence

I'm Muslim too. 😊

I agree that the third talaq is final, however I did some research and according to Islam if a divorce is done based on a false accusation the divorce is invalid, and the marriage didn't end. I stated this in my other post.

This was part of it:
In Islam if a man divorces his wife based on false evidence or a false basis, and then finds out his wife was innocent, then the divorce doesn't count. Therefore, Aaliya and Zain cannot be divorced as he divorced her for putting him and his mother in jail, and partly for his father's death, but she has no fault in any of them.
This isn't merely my view, this is the view of Islamic scholars, and fatwa's have been issued regarding this.

I have attached a link stating this ruling, so feel free to check it out.

So please don't think I'm disregarding Islamic rules, I am basing my posts on the research that I have found.
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I think its best to just watch where CVs go with this instead of depending on Meghaa's tweet and Farhan's message. Let the track play out and then we can make sense of it all or not make sense of it. Right now there is just too much confusion and very little answers.