Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
What exactly is wrong?

Zain didn't even have to say Talaq Talaq Talaq at the graveyard... simply saying ' I give you 3 Talaq' means the same thing.

Their marriage broke that moment.

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

They shud appoint muslim writers n creatives.

They are portraying islam in a wrong way.
Islam gives 3 chances to couples so that they wont regret after divorcing n there is chance of reconcillation.

For the sake of trps they have stooped too low.
Also the entire procedure of divorce is wrong as u pointed
In fact no arbitrators were appointed to sort out problems.
Now halala is a unforgivable sin n if they go that route then it will be the final nail to BIs coffin.

The day aliya or zain gets married to someone else the show ends for me.
One of my friends cousin got divorced recently...husband gave divorce once n then she observed 3 month iddah.

Its a shame that farhan being muslim doesnt know the laws well

Bang onπŸ‘...no offence but I really think they should first learn the correct procedures of TALAAQ, HALALA process coz these are SENSITIVE issues...

Plus being a show watched by many religions, this might create a wrong impression of islam...

I am a Muslim, what I thought was the correct way of showing was the first TALAAQ, then MEHR but later on all was STEAM ROLLED with leaps and rest of TALAAQ...

And some one from both the sides of the family must help them reconcile...but neither of them did that... Not even SHALAM...so they brought in a third person of no relation...REHAN...to provide the real truth is actually lame...why couldn't SHALAM do that being in Mumbai...

I agree farhan sir being a Muslim...needs to rethink the whole...and try to find a better twist other than HALALA...else find some new creative who can help in that
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gud post, BI fandom mind's are like tennis ball right now, too much logic's/to much statements/ to many meanings , they are saying on fb that RUJU is the only way they can reconcile but seriously to say i don't know what to say. just relax guys lets see this week we can get out answers or not , πŸ˜‰
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, we shouldnt blame the producers, such things are always over dramatised in the shows to create drama.

Its not abt Islam, its the just the way things work. Trust me not all Hindu cultures are even shown properly either...biggest thing is that most hindu marriages in TV/ movies are shown to culminate with the filling of maang with sindoor...which is just ridiculous...

Nor there are 7 pheras and all... the 7 phera thing has a diff concept...

So lets relax and let them show it, take it as a drama... as long as there is no remarriage, we should be ok with it.

Remarriage will kill ZaYa and show for us