Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: annie07

@Shahz, I agree movies and shows have all shown divorce in a different way in Islam and thus created a misconception.

Also different school of thoughts came with their own interpretation, thus complicating the whole thing.

Divorce in Islam, if I remember correctly was shown properly in the show Heena...

He divorces his wife, take her back in iddah...then divorces her 2nd time, and remarries her after iddah is over.
Later he divorces her for the 3rd time and its irrevocable.

Later she married someone else, and stayed with him, her that husband also divorced her... so she came back to 1st guy.

Honestly I hated that, and i dnt want to see Aaliya doing that...being a tennis ball

I think what shahz is trying to explain in... Zain and aaliya has divorced only once.. with the 3 month completion... she can come back even after 2 years to zain also does not have to go through any process... if they do want to get be together it will belike a new marriage for zain and aaliya
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I think what shahz is trying to explain in... Zain and aaliya has divorced only once.. with the 3 month completion... she can come back even after 2 years to zain also does not have to go through any process... if they do want to get be together it will belike a new marriage for zain and aaliya

So you think they won't go down the Halala route? I really wish they won't, it would be the last straw for everyone...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

With Megha's tweet and Farhan Sir's reply, what I decipher is that there will be no remarriage...both spoke abt different ways...

Now halala means one way...remarriage...and different means no remarriage...

Honestly, uske baad jo bhi dikhayein, I dnt care, coz its not like even in Hindu shows all culture are properly shown... they do bend the rules

it will be only marriage for Zara and Kabir sake and Aliya will only remain friendly with Rehan later he will divorce her.means no intimacy between them but it not make any sense not it call creativity.Aliya will be ping pong ball between Zain and Rehan.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
Seema1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

No dear talakh process takes 3 months...

Saying talakh every month isn't even needed.After Zain said Talakh at the graveyard his intention was clear so from there the 3 month Iddah period starts.It was not needed from him to say talakh each month.once the Iddah period is over and Rujju is not done or He doesn't take he's wife back in front of 2 witness's then talakh is done.
That is the proper way of Talakh according to the Quran and after this if they want to get back together they can but they have to do new nikkah with new meher.
You now this whole confusion comes from saying talakh thrice and getting talakh 3 times.
Saying talakh 3times does not mean they have been divorced 3 times.
According to Dr Zakir Naik this is the proper way of talakh which is stated in the Quran.
I didn't know much but my husband also said that's the right way and the whole Halala process is haram and is condemned in Islam.

I am a muslim..ur sayn correct..thats how I have learnt fm quran..in the grave yard zain said third times that means they are divorced and aliya have stay 3months idha bt in the serial thay havent shown zain takin her back as his wife that means they are divorced. .bt in the serial we have seen zain giving aliyya talaak 3 times without reconciling it..how come it is possible. .aliyaa and zain need to marry someone else first to give 2 nd and again 3rd one...if idha period is over they strangers..zain jst cant keep sayn divorce divorce ..they are already divorced if zain had not taken back during that period...if cvs making islam drama plz first have good knowledge abt islam than make it bez for serial or whatever it is islam cant be taken as joke or for the purpose of entertainment. .and im not having any doubt abt unlike other muslim...no offence
1004445 thumbnail
They shud appoint muslim writers n creatives.
They are portraying islam in a wrong way.
Islam gives 3 chances to couples so that they wont regret after divorcing n there is chance of reconcillation.

For the sake of trps they have stooped too low.
Also the entire procedure of divorce is wrong as u pointed
In fact no arbitrators were appointed to sort out problems.
Now halala is a unforgivable sin n if they go that route then it will be the final nail to BIs coffin.

The day aliya or zain gets married to someone else the show ends for me.
One of my friends cousin got divorced recently...husband gave divorce once n then she observed 3 month iddah.

Its a shame that farhan being muslim doesnt know the laws well
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree u Tee they just show women cant take any decision on her marriage😡
1004445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

I agree u Tee they just show women cant take any decision on her marriage😡

My mom told me that some women are also given the right to divorce on their nikkah naama.
This means the divorce will be invalid untill the woman herself agrees to divorce.

Islam treats men n women both equally.
Even Allah dislikes divorce thats y he gives chances but farhan portrayed this all in a very wrong way😡
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

My mom told me that some women are also given the right to divorce on their nikkah naama.
This means the divorce will be invalid untill the woman herself agrees to divorce.

Islam treats men n women both equally.
Even Allah dislikes divorce thats y he gives chances but farhan portrayed this all in a very wrong way😡

S if only aaliya accepts the divorce is valid
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seema1987

I am a muslim..ur sayn correct..thats how I have learnt fm quran..in the grave yard zain said third times that means they are divorced and aliya have stay 3months idha bt in the serial thay havent shown zain takin her back as his wife that means they are divorced. .bt in the serial we have seen zain giving aliyya talaak 3 times without reconciling it..how come it is possible. .aliyaa and zain need to marry someone else first to give 2 nd and again 3rd one...if idha period is over they strangers..zain jst cant keep sayn divorce divorce ..they are already divorced if zain had not taken back during that period...if cvs making islam drama plz first have good knowledge abt islam than make it bez for serial or whatever it is islam cant be taken as joke or for the purpose of entertainment. .and im not having any doubt abt unlike other muslim...no offence

no dear im not saying that..its right they havent gone through the correct procedure but the fact is they have divorced once not thrice.After 1 talakh there is a iddah period of 3 months when they can reconcile and most people just repeat the word talakh each month just to state that they still want this talakh which really isnt important.saying talakh on these 3 months does not mean the husband has given 3 talakh.I dont think there is any sane couple which have gone through 3 talakhs in their life time.
AYESHA32 thumbnail
no way after 3rd talaq Iddah period r must...ur info absolutely wrong