Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Shahz... exactly...from whatever I read, this is what I gauged also.

Quran allows you to divorce your wife twice and take her back... only 3rd time it is irrevocable.

So, ZaYa are divorced only for the first time and Zain can still take her back...

The process has been wrongly shown, she didnt even complete her 3 months iddah...
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

@Shahz... exactly...from whatever I read, this is what I gauged also.

Quran allows you to divorce your wife twice and take her back... only 3rd time it is irrevocable.

So, ZaYa are divorced only for the first time and Zain can still take her back...

The process has been wrongly shown, she didnt even complete her 3 months iddah...

That's what I've been trying to explain for the last couple of days but people are so adamant to believe that this is their 3rd talakh.
This is their 1st talakh and they can remarry each other but after 3rd time they can't.
There are a lot of fatwas that came out way after the Quran but people need to understand that if something does not match the Quran then it's not right.
But I have no hope from this info for ZaYa cuz TV and movies twist the talakh procedure to make more drama which is wrong cuz they are creating a misconception about our religion.

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is TV show here anything can happen.
Aalia wll nt marry for the sake of going back to Zan.
Let's c wat CV, Farhan sir has stored for us.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
After 2 divorces they shared bed and intimacy its nullfied actually I don't know what cvs r gng to show I actually don't trust them
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys honestly, just be mindful the show might hurt some of the religious sentiments, and you know what its just a show so dont take to heart. No matter what religion is not going to shown properly be it Hinduism or Islam.

Just watch the show for the heck of it.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Also as Farhan wrote in his message its a TV show so from their some rules of Islam will not be followed.
annie07 thumbnail
@Shahz, I agree movies and shows have all shown divorce in a different way in Islam and thus created a misconception.

Also different school of thoughts came with their own interpretation, thus complicating the whole thing.

Divorce in Islam, if I remember correctly was shown properly in the show Heena...

He divorces his wife, take her back in iddah...then divorces her 2nd time, and remarries her after iddah is over.
Later he divorces her for the 3rd time and its irrevocable.

Later she married someone else, and stayed with him, her that husband also divorced her... so she came back to 1st guy.

Honestly I hated that, and i dnt want to see Aaliya doing that...being a tennis ball
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

That's what I've been trying to explain for the last couple of days but people are so adamant to believe that this is their 3rd talakh.
This is their 1st talakh and they can remarry each other but after 3rd time they can't.
There are a lot of fatwas that came out way after the Quran but people need to understand that if something does not match the Quran then it's not right.
But I have no hope from this info for ZaYa cuz TV and movies twist the talakh procedure to make more drama which is wrong cuz they are creating a misconception about our religion.

With megha's tweet.. a different halala also created more confusion..
preetywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to say this,but the makers r Muslim n still they r showing such nonsense.
Had it been some Non-Muslim maker,the back-lash would have been major,as people would say Non-Muslim makers r insulting Muslim culture.
annie07 thumbnail
With Megha's tweet and Farhan Sir's reply, what I decipher is that there will be no remarriage...both spoke abt different ways...

Now halala means one way...remarriage...and different means no remarriage...

Honestly, uske baad jo bhi dikhayein, I dnt care, coz its not like even in Hindu shows all culture are properly shown... they do bend the rules