The whole TALAAQ process is wrong....

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok I know cvs are going the HALALA way, but you know what it is clear they want to create scope for REHAN and family nothing else...
By the way, the TALAAQ process shown in the show is completely WRONG🤢...

1- both the 1 and 2 TALAAQ have a period of 3 months each...ie even when they have shown zain saying TALAAQ month wise there must be 3 months of IDDAH...
Eg- zain says the first TALAAQ then 3 months must pass...if zain says talaq in the second month then again 3 months must pass from second month...so there were no 3 months of IDDAH shown in the show not even one

Secondly, 3 TALAAQ has no IDDAH period...let me make it clear...see when one says the final TALAAQ they are separated...they become strangers...

Thus...HALALA comes into place wherein...you know the process...BUT IT SHOULD BE UNINTENTIONAL...so either ALIYA marries REHAN for kids or vice versa...THERE IS NO ZAIN thought for both of them...

It is clear by the way both zain and ALIYA UNITED in the period of ALIYA's IDDAH...so the second TALAAQ becomes NULLIFIED...

I will provide AND upload the info on the net tomorrow as my time is up...

The cvs are showing their own way

Good night

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also think the same no halala but Aliya will marry Rehan for kids.but don't know what type diff halala cv's plan even halala is sin.let's see what they plan.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys d way dey showed talaaq is just an insult to islamic culture i say...talaaq can never happy unless husband gives a valid reason...n wyf accepts it...
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaliya and Zain have to change their name to Saira and Abdul cos they are still married 😉
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i also think the same no halala but Aliya will marry Rehan for kids.but don't know what type diff halala cv's plan even halala is sin.let's see what they plan.

Yes you are right but here they are showing it all wrong...DIFFERENT...I do not know how but how will ZAYA unite is even more weirder...

Let me also add...
After 1 TALAAQ...they stay under one roof but separately and do not talk with each other...but ZAYA used to do office KITKIT every day...

After 2 TALAAQ...both should be far from each other...but ZAYA they got closer and closer every day in the last days

So in both the TALAAQ ZAYA were together...hence can we say they are divorced?

See IDDAH was never shown in the track it was only TALAAQ...if it was shown it would have made more sense
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What can we do...
This is an INDIAN tv show
In this land...logic shld b removed frm dictionaries
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But they rarely choose muslim backdrop still insult it
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 786ahf

Yes you are right but here they are showing it all wrong...DIFFERENT...I do not know how but how will ZAYA unite is even more weirder...

Let me also add...
After 1 TALAAQ...they stay under one roof but separately and do not talk with each other...but ZAYA used to do office KITKIT every day...

After 2 TALAAQ...both should be far from each other...but ZAYA they got closer and closer every day in the last days

So in both the TALAAQ ZAYA were together...hence can we say they are divorced?

See IDDAH was never shown in the track it was only TALAAQ...if it was shown it would have made more sense

megha and farhan sir both said in TV anything can happen so they might not going to follow actual rule or they will twist it only they knows.even after that how ZaYa story will progress it still a big question.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well, I m not a Muslim, but I read so much abt Divorve in Islam, thanks to Beintehaa that I can safely say there is no clear method or if there is, its not clearly told.

No offence to any one, I asked many of my Muslim friends, and even they are not clear as to what is the real thing. some even asked the maulvis they knew, and all had different stories.

But, yes 3 months iddah is there in all, and it has not been shown in the show...

Also, some talks abt talaq in a diff way...like if a husband gave it twice and iddah is over... marriage is dissolved, and in that case they are divorced. But yes he can take her back with a new marriage contract.

Later if he divorces her again...lets say maybe after a couple of years also, its 3rd talaq and then its irrevocable.

Going by that logic... Aaliya was in iddah of her 1st talaq, and if Zain took her back and then gave divorce again...it is the 2nd talaq...

Thus, he can still marry her and take her back

Also, Quran talks abt divorce given in anger and calls in void, so by that logic his 1st two divorces will be nullified, as he was angry that time.

There is mention of forced to give divorce too... and it can be taken that Suraiyya forced Zain the last time... so that can also nullify the divorce.

Hence, concluding that CVs have enough room to make ZaYa reconcile, staying within laws and without halala... hope they take one of these options.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No dear talakh process takes 3 months...
Saying talakh every month isn't even needed.After Zain said Talakh at the graveyard his intention was clear so from there the 3 month Iddah period starts.It was not needed from him to say talakh each month.once the Iddah period is over and Rujju is not done or He doesn't take he's wife back in front of 2 witness's then talakh is done.
That is the proper way of Talakh according to the Quran and after this if they want to get back together they can but they have to do new nikkah with new meher.
You now this whole confusion comes from saying talakh thrice and getting talakh 3 times.
Saying talakh 3times does not mean they have been divorced 3 times.
According to Dr Zakir Naik this is the proper way of talakh which is stated in the Quran.
I didn't know much but my husband also said that's the right way and the whole Halala process is haram and is condemned in Islam.