Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Girls for promo purpose they may use dose voices but...uttaran was dubbed they voices r better dan original specially nandish dubbed voice was perfect in dat show...i hope they use best voice for harshu
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!OMG!OMG! Kya yeh sach hai? Ill watch every episode now! Even my mom will!
But i thought Alaipayuthey did not suit! Stupids! It could have been Ellai Illai.πŸ€”

Yeah! Akka i think Harshus voice will be dubbed horribly.But i am almost Dancing now!

When i told to my mom she was like "so,I will watch it too".
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

OMG!OMG!OMG! Kya yeh sach hai? Ill watch every episode now! Even my mom will!

But i thought Alaipayuthey did not suit! Stupids! It could have been Ellai Illai.πŸ€”

Yeah! Akka i think Harshus voice will be dubbed horribly.But i am almost Dancing now!

When i told to my mom she was like "so,I will watch it too".

Man, ur mom is so awesome, my mum doesn't even know I watch shows lol.πŸ˜†
Yeah Ikr! Ellai Illai wud have suited more, wud have been the proper translation anyway. But Alaipayuthey does not suit at all, for the 1st few months, there were no aalais btwn zaya at all then how can they say Aalaipayuthey πŸ˜†? Beintehaa refers to both the beintehaa mohabbat and beintehaa nafrat stages so that makes total sense, but Aalaipayuthey, srsly? They're making it sound like zaya have been in luv ever since πŸ˜†!

Tamil dubs r always bad
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Man, ur mom is so awesome, my mum doesn't even know I watch shows lol.πŸ˜†
Yeah Ikr! Ellai Illai wud have suited more, wud have been the proper translation anyway. But Alaipayuthey does not suit at all, for the 1st few months, there were no aalais btwn zaya at all then how can they say Aalaipayuthey πŸ˜†? Beintehaa refers to both the beintehaa mohabbat and beintehaa narrative stages so that makes total sense, but Aalaipayuthey, srsly? They're making it sound like zaya have been in luv ever since πŸ˜†!

Tamil dubs r always bad

I just saw the promo on tiruttu VCD oh my god! Voice for Zain is horrible 🀣and Pree is that Sindu's voice from sindu bhairavi!

But Thank God the music is same! I already know tamil dubb is Seriously horrible! If they let me to do Voiceover πŸ˜›

Here's the link,The Title looks horrible though (BLUE colour!)

http://www.thiruttuvcd.me/tv/2014/08/23/alaipayutheyraj-tv-serialalaipayuthey-onlineserial-promowatch-online-alaipayuthey-serial-drama-raj-tv/

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I just saw the promo on tiruttu VCD oh my god! Voice for Zain is horrible 🀣and Pree is that Sindu's voice from sindu bhairavi!

But Thank God the music is same! I already know tamil dubb is Seriously horrible! If they let me to do Voiceover πŸ˜›

Here's the link,The Title looks horrible though (BLUE colour!)

http://www.thiruttuvcd.me/tv/2014/08/23/alaipayutheyraj-tv-serialalaipayuthey-onlineserial-promowatch-online-alaipayuthey-serial-drama-raj-tv/

Omg, what have these ppl done with our BI? Sirf Zain ka nahi, aaliya ka dub bhi bohot kharab hai yaar πŸ˜†. Oh bhairavi is that stupid weekend horror show on sun ri8? I nevr watch it, I watched one episode around 6 months back n I freaked out, I didn't go near it after that.πŸ˜†
They're srsly getting a horror show voice for Pree? Man that's horrible. N it was really funny the way they were speaking in pure tamil, totally cracked me up, I just imagined zain speaking in pure hin did and I nearly died πŸ˜†.
Music always stay the same for all dubs, thankfully. They can't afford to dub the songs as well.
Yes I think u should do it, of I get the chance, I'll recommend u πŸ˜†.

Oh n the title, god man, the original looks so beautiful but this one again looks like that bhairavi kinda stuff πŸ˜†. Can't they even edit in the same pattern? Now don't tell me the channel can't afford photshop πŸ˜†.

Overall, very bad! Don't like it at all!(Of course except for our harshika and all the other amazing cast )

Thank u for the links dude, watched both, I was wondering where I cud find them but u solved the probject, thanx! :)
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg, what have these ppl done with our BI? Sirf Zain ka nahi, aaliya ka dub bhi bohot kharab hai yaar πŸ˜†. Oh bhairavi is that stupid weekend horror show on sun ri8? I nevr watch it, I watched one episode around 6 months back n I freaked out, I didn't go near it after that.πŸ˜†
They're srsly getting a horror show voice for Pree? Man that's horrible. N it was really funny the way they were speaking in pure tamil, totally cracked me up, I just imagined zain speaking in pure hin did and I nearly died πŸ˜†.
Music always stay the same for all dubs, thankfully. They can't afford to dub the songs as well.

Oh n the title, god man, the original looks so beautiful but this one again looks like that bhairavi kinda stuff πŸ˜†. Can't they even edit in the same pattern? Now don't tell me the channel can't afford photshop πŸ˜†.

Overall, very bad! Don't like it at all!(Of course except for our harshika and all the other amazing cast )

Thank u for the links dude, watched both, I was wondering where I cud find them but u solved the probject, thanx! :)

Omg!! Didnt understand any word in tht promo...πŸ˜•
And yes... dubbed voices and title are just🀒
N wht is Bhairabi😲...
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail

OMG! Ramya no! Sindu bhairavi is Uttran Dubb!

Bhairavi SunTV montage freaks me out so i dont even watch!🀒

LOL if i get the chance i will definitely recommend you!

Or we can write the title track lyrics in Tamil 🀣(Unmai illai,ellai illai ithu thane enthan Kadhai! Un santhosam illai amaithi unthan,un muchu unthan kushikku,ellai ilaiiieee,ellai ilaiiieee,Ithu kadaleee!)🀣

Even i can do better editing than this Gosh!

Yah and RajTV twitter has shared the promos too!

Yes! I would watch the first few episodes until that Picnic and would stop watching!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I cant imagine Zain taking in tamil...🀣 or any other south indian language... It will feel soo weird...
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I cant imagine Zain taking in tamil...🀣 or any other south indian language... It will feel soo weird...

🀣🀣 Gosh his dubbed voice is HORRIBLE it was like some college going guy's voice! Not like Harshad's Hard one! I was literally Rolling after listening to that 🀣
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Ikr!! Just dosent suit him...
I was lik W*F when i heard his dubbed voice
Even Preetikas was just horrible
Arghh no one can replace harshus voice...its too unique n epic
And pree has the sweetest voice ever...