Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
very nice update
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Febi_Love_Pree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow really nice... waiting for next part ..
Plz continue soon
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the likes...😛

PART 10 - MADAD KI PEHLI SHURUAT...REHAN ki JAI HO...

REHAN decides to help unite ZAIN and ALIYA...as they were still caring for each other moments before they divorced...he calls a khazi Saab and asks him to meet at some place...he thanks SANAM for her help and assures her he will try to unite ZAIN and ALIYA...even she tells him that if he requires any help just inform her...she leaves...

ZAIN returns to his home...SURAIYA is happy he is back...she goes to him...but he silently walks away to his room...SURAIYA is worried for him and decides to ask him about it...she goes to his room...there ZAIN was sitting near the study table staring lovingly at ALIYA's pic...she realises it has got to do something with her...

She goes to him and asks - KYA HUWA ZAIN?
ZAIN does not reply but hands over the letter which ALIYA had written...
SURAIYA reads it and finds out ALIYA transferred her share to ZAIN...she is happy on the inside...
ZAIN - dekha mom, sab khatam kar diya Maine...Pata NAHI dad mujhse kitne naaraz honge...unhone jo kiya rishta khayam rakhne ke LIYE kiya tha...AUR ALIYA unhi ke bharose se wo MEHR ka rakm apnaya tha...

SURAIYA - par usne to USMAN Saab ko...
ZAIN - (in anger)...no mom...wo Aisa KUCH NAHI kiya...haqeeqat KUCH AUR tha...usney har baar isi baat ko samjha rahi THI...par Maine uska yakeen NAHI kiya...
SURAIYA- ZAIN ab itna sab KUCH hone ke baad...ab KUCH NAHI ho SAKTA...
ZAIN - KUCH NAHI...main ALIYA se pyaar karta hoon...AUR Jaanta hoon ki wo bhi mujhe utna hi pyaar karti hai...Dad ne kaha hai mujhe ki koshish Karne se band Raaste bhi Khul Jaate hai...AUR main KOSHISH karta rahoonga...ALIYA MERI zindagi hai...AUR main uske pyaar ko wapas Lakar hi rahoonga...

SURAIYA is shocked that ZAIN still has love for ALIYA...so she leaves in anger that ALIYA has spoilt her son...she goes to her room in anger and remembers MATHERAN were ZAIN protected ALIYA...and how ZAIN still wants her back...she thinks she must do something or the other before ALIYA can become zain's once again...

Next morning, REHAN enters barkat with khazi Saab..SURAIYA surprised to see him there and questions him...TUM YAHAN KYA KAR RAHE HO...jo TUMHE chahiye wo BHOPAL me hain..

REHAN- (greets her)...NAHI aunty...mein yahan ZAIN se Milne aaya hoon...
SURAIYA - ZAIN se...par wo to office Gaya hain...TUMHE call karke aana chahiye tha NA..
REHAN - call kiya tha Maine...par wo phone NAHI uthaye to Maine Socha KYUN NA ghar mein usne baat karloon...
SHAZIA...AISI KYA zaroori baat ki tum khazi Saab ko le AAYe ho...ZAIN ka Nikah kar RAHE ho KYA??

REHAN...NAHI BHabhi...Aisa koi baat NAHI hai...
SURAIYA - to phir kaunsi baat ki tum ZAIN se hi karni hai...hum hai NA...hum batate hai ZAIN ko...
REHAN - wo BAS ye ki ZAIN AUR ALIYA ka TALAAQ poora Mukammal NAHI hua...
Khazi Saab nods in a yes...

SURAIYA and SHAZIA shocked...NAFEESA shocked but feels happy that she no longer can be guilty of her crime...

SURAIYA - ye KYA bakwaas kar RAHE ho...ZAIN ALIYA ka TALAAQ humare aankhon ke SAAMNe hua tha...Alag ho Gaye hai wo...
REHAN - NAHI...wo ek doosre se MOHABBAT karte hai...AUR...
SURAIYA - BAS...MOHABBAT teen TALAAQ dene ke baad khatam ho jata hai...wo ZAIN ki zindagi mein dubara aa NAHI sakti...

Khazi Saab - (intervenes)dekhiye har ek TALAAQ ke baad aurat ko 3 mahine IDDAH me rehna chahiye...
SURAIYA...haan usney to IDDAH poora kiya tha...
REHAN - MATLAB...agar ZAIN ne doosra TALAAQ diya hai...to ALIYA ko 3 mahine IDDAH KARNA chahiye tha...AUR uske baad hi TEESRa TALAAQ dena chahiye...

SURAIYA - par ZAIN ne to TALAAQ...
REHAN - NAHI wo TALAAQ Mukammal NAHI hua...kyunki ALIYA to IDDAH me THI AUR ZAIN ke saath waqt bhi bitayi THI...

He tells her all the MATHERAN incidents which ALIYA said to him...later SURAIYA herself remembers ZAIN shouting MERI BIWI hai woh...
REHAN - ALIYA ab bhi doosre TALAAQ ke IDDAH mein hai AUR ab bhi wo ZAIN ki zindagi mein wapas aa sakti hai...yehi Batana CHAHTA hoon main ZAIN ko...

SURAIYA speechless...😲

Well this ends PART 10...hope you liked it...

Do comment if you have confusions...just that I do not want HALALA and this is completely how I would predict for a ZAYA union with REHANs help...

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres...
Very nice update
Zaya are not separated still...!!!!
Waiting for d next part
Continue ASAP
n ya m first 😃
Edited by anaghazaya - 10 years ago
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Post 😊
I want this to happen in Beintehaa , so that we can see ZaYa together once again.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the likes again...sorry for the late update...😕

PART 11 - YOU WILL BE MINE

SURAIYA shocked that ZAIN and ALIYA can still reunite...REHAN informs her that if ZAIN comes to know about it he will be very happy please inform him and I will to...he leaves...SURAIYA is still lost in the thoughts and thinks this cannot happen...

SHAZIA - mummy ab KYA...
SURAIYA - ab KUCH NAHI badlega...ZAIN ko is baat ka Pata NAHI chalne chahiye...wo LADKI uski zindagi is ghar mein wapas NAHI aayegi...tum dono is baat ko yaad rakhna...
SHAZIA - par mummy agar REHAN bataya to...
SURAIYA - wo NAHI batayega kyunki uski beti ALIYA se pyar karti hai AUR usey uski AMMI maanti hai...aur agar wo kare bhi to Zara usey ZAIN se door kar ke hi RAHEGi...she smirks...
NAFEESA - thinks...I am sorry mom, par main Aisa hone NAHI doongi...ek baar galat kar CHUKi hoon... Dobara Aisa NAHI hone doongi...main ZAIN ko is baat ka Pata kar ke rahoongi...

REHAN calls up ALIYA to inform her about he divorce...but her phone is switched off...he wonders whether ZAIN knows about it or not by now...and thinks to talk to him tomorrow...
ZAIN on the other hand...reaches home...He goes to his home...when NAFEESA enters his room with tea...
He gets angry on seeing her...but does not say anything...
NAFEESA - ZAIN wo mom ne kaha ki tum fresh hoke dinner ke LIYE aana chahiye...kaafi tired dikh RAHE ho...
ZAIN - mujhe bhook NAHI lag rahi hai...AUR TUMHE MERI FIKR Karne ki koi zaroorat NAHI...BOHOT KUCH kar CHUKi ho...ab AUR NAHI...
NAFEESA - ZAIN main Jaanti hoon tum mujhse naaraz ho AUR hona bhi chahiye...par TUMHE ek AUR mauka mila hain ALIYA se Milne...wo REHAN ne...

ZAIN gets really angry...BAS tum CHAHTI KYA ho...ki tum phir se ALIYA ko MERI zindagi mein la sakti ho...AUR phir se tum TUMHARE badle ko poora kar sakti ho...mujhe Allah par yakeen hain ALIYA MERI ho kar hi RAHEGi...AUR TUMHE MERI zindagi mein interfere hone ki koi zaroorat NAHI...he goes out of his room...
NAFEESA...thinks...Jaanti hoon tum NAHI sunoge par kam se kam TUMHE is baat Pata chale to mujhe BOHOT KHUSHI hogi...she leaves...

Next day...ZAIN in office...he looks at his marriage pic and talks to ALIYA...Jaanti ho MALLIKA e ZAIN main TUMHE BOHOT miss kar raha hoon...dekhna BOHOT JALD hum ek saath honge phir se KHUSHI KHUSHI hum har pal bitayege...par KYA tum mujhe miss NAHI kar rahi ho...

REHAN reaches zain's office...he goes to zain's cabin and sees him lost in his marriage pic...he enters the room...ZAIN does not notice...he goes to him and says ALIYA TUMSE DOOR NAHI HUYI HAI ZAIN...ZAIN breaks his glance and notices REHAN...

ZAIN - bhai aap?? Jaanta hoon par ab KYA teekh ho sake ki wo MERI zindagi me aa sake...
REHAN thinks that SURAIYA has not informed ZAIN...so he tells KYA tumhari mom ne TUMne NAHI bataya...
ZAIN - confused...KYA ??
REHAN - YAHI ke ALIYA AUR tumhara TALAAQ Mukammal NAHI HUWA...
ZAIN - shocked and in tears...ye aap KYA keh RAHE hain...Maine to...
REHAN - ZAIN WO actually tum dono ke TALAAQ mein 3 mahine ki IDDAH hona chahiye har ek TALAAQ ke baad...
ZAIN - MATLAB??
REHAN - ke ab ALIYA ke IDDAH ka doosra mahina chal raha hai...he explains how the khazi Saab mentioned about the correct procedure of TALAAQ and the MATHERAN incidents...he continues zain tumhara AUR ALIYA ka TEESRa TALAAQ Mukammal NAHI hua...tum abhi bhi usey APNI zindagi main wapas la sakte hai...

ZAIN shocked in happiness and tears...he looks at the pic...kaha tha NA Maine MALLIKA e ZAIN ...tum MERI ho kar hi RAhogi...he looks to his dad...thanks dad agar aap ne mujhe us din mera saath NAHI diya hota...to aaj mujhe ALIYA ko Dobara pavane ka mauka KABHI NAHI Milta...AUR ab mein TUMHE vada karta hoon ki tumhari BHANJI is ek mahine mein MERI zindagi mein wapas Lakar hi rahoonga...

Hope you liked it...I so do not want HALALA that is why I am writing my version...please do not get confused...

This is how ZAYA remarriage can happen...their can be no HALALA

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yipee finally Zain got to know d truth
Now Zaya reunion !?!
Continue soon