oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
All the parts were awesome...
Continue soon...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am back with my version of BI post ZAYA TALAAQ...
PART 6- ZAYA meet in Bhopal...

SURAIYA is speechless...ZAIN asks are you ok mom? She knew she cannot see ZAIN unhappy so she replies haan, tum ja sakte ho...
ZAIN- thanks mom...
SURAIYA- Lekin tum SANAM ko bhi saat le jana...
ZAIN confused...SANAM ko KYUN...
SURAIYA - aise hi, SANAM AUR ALIYA ek doosre ko JAAN sakte hain NA isliye...or tum AUR SANAM ke beech misunderstandings bhi clear ho jayenge...yaad hai tum Nikah Karne wale they uske saath...

ZAIN remembers his promise and says yes mom, agar wo ALIYA se milegi to Usey Pata chalega ki Maine KYUN Nikah ko mana kiya tha...he leaves from there calling her no...

SHAZIA comes and says...mummy ye TUMne KYA kiya...ZAIN ko Bhopal bhej RAHE ho...uske paas Jisne is ghar ko barbaad kar diya...
SURAIYA- par wo akele NAHI SANAM ke saath ja raha hai...agar wo uske saath hai...to wo BHOPALI uske ek bhi baat NAHI manegi...kyunke wo sach NAHI Jaanti ke ZAIN ye Nikah NAHI kiya...both smirks...
SHAZIA- kamal hai aap...mummy

ZAIN in his room packing his stuff and calling SANAM...she hesitantly picks up...ZAIN greets her and says...KAL mein Bhopal ja raha hoon...mom ne kaha ki TUMHE mere saath aana HOGA...
SANAM...mein KYUN?
ZAIN- mein ALIYA se Milne ja raha hoon kal subah...mom ne kaha ki agar tum AAOGi to saari haqeeqat Pata chalega...AUR ALIYA se bhi dosti ho jayegi...she is very sweet...you will find out...

SANAM thinks...baat to sahi hai ke mein sach jaana CHAHTI hoon ki tum ALIYA se pyar karte ho ya NAHI...par KYA mera jana teekh HOGA...
ZAIN - hello SANAM...
SANAM - sorry ZAIN...main NAHI aa PAAONGI...wo mujhe reports submit KARNA hain...par koshish karoongi kal sham aane ki...mujhe BOHOT KHUSHI hogi ALIYA se mil kar...
ZAIN - pakka aana...mein TUMHE address text karta hoon bye...
SANAM keeps the phone and thinks agar ZAIN sach mein ALIYA se MOHABBAT karta hain to mein usey help karoongi ALIYA ko manane...

She remembers how he revealed ALIYA is his wife...and says dost hain ek doosre ki madad zaroor kar sakte hai...

Next morning...flight reaches BHOPAL...ZAIN reaches ALIYA's home...and sees the door locked...he calls out ALIYA...but no reply...some neighbour informs she has gone to dargah...he thinks of meeting her there...

ALIYA in dargah remembers her last mannat with ZAIN...and thinks HUM ne ek saath mil kar mannat ki THI ke hum KISI ko humare beech NAHI aane denge...phir KYUN sab khatam ho CHUKA...humari MOHABBAT...humara pyaar...
She wipes her tears and says khair...aaj se mein NAYI shuraat kar rahi hoon...TUMHARE BINA...ya Allah mera saath dena...un YAADON ko bhoolne main AUR aage badhne...she leaves the dargah...when ZAIN is shown entering...

He searches her in the crowd but she exits unnoticed by ZAIN...he reaches the dargah and remembers how she taught him to make wuzu...and his last mannat with her...he prays Jaanta hoon ki Maine BOHOT bada gunah kiya hoon...tumhara bharosa tod kar...humara rishta tod kar...par ab main peeche nahi hatoonga...TUMHE MERI zindagi mein wapas la kar hi rahoonga...ya Allah...mera saath dena...taki wo mujhe MAAF kar sake...AUR MERI AAKHIRI umeed kamiyab RAHE...he leaves...

After sometime...someone rings ALIYA's res doorbell...she wonders who it might be...and opens to see ZAIN...she is shocked and in tears...

ZAIN - holding flowers in his hand...MALLIKA E ZAIN...I am sorry...
ALIYA- tum yahan...KYA kar RAHE ho...tum Jaante ho ki
ZAIN- Jaanta hoon sab khatam kar diya tha Maine...par pyar KABHI NAHI..
ALIYA - ZAIN hum ek doosre se Alag ho Gaye hai...hum is par aitbaar KARNA chahiye...
ZAIN- NAHI...Aisa NAHI ho SAKTA...main Jaanta hoon tum mujhse utna hi pyaar karti ho jitna main TUMHE karta hoon...
ALIYA - phir KYUN...KYUN khatam kar diya sab KUCH main mana Karne ke bavajood...
ZAIN could not answer...

ALIYA - ek baar TUMne ye PEHLE hi Socha tha to TUMHE ye sab Karne ki zaroorat NAHI padti...I am sorry...ab KUCH NAHI bacha and closes the door...she cries holding her back to the door...

ZAIN shouts - NAHI...MALLIKA e ZAIN jab TAK tum mere saath wapas NAHI AAOGi...main yahan se NAHI jaaonga...KABHI NAHI...YAHI MERI Saza hai AUR mein ise qubool karta hoon...

Well...hope you liked it ...ALIYA's beintehaa nafrat my style...
Will she change her stance...hmmm?

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow it is amazing love it soo much
please om me i really want to read ur os
and please continue soon
cant wait for next part😛😃😃
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was amazinggg👏
loved it a lottt❤️
plz continue soon
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Nice update continue soon

Thanks...
Hope you like the rest😛
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinki123

wow it is amazing love it soo much

please om me i really want to read ur os
and please continue soon
cant wait for next part😛😃😃

Thank you so much...

Really appreciate it😛
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Beautifully written...
Continue soon...

Thanks...😛

Word Count: 1

Uniquely...me thumbnail
I am back with part 7...hope you like it...

PART 7- FIKR AUR MOHABBAT...

ALIYA runs to her room after closing the door she cries continuously and asks...KYUN KYUN wapas AAYe ho...she goes near the window and sees ZAIN sitting outside...please ZAIN chale Jao ...she thinks in her mind...ZAIN notices her standing near the window and looks at her but she goes away in anger...

ZAIN sees the cycle outside which ALIYA rides and recalls how he first saw her in the traffic...how she said haan...how he got married on mamus instance...he says ek baar MERI baat suno ALIYA...ek baar mujhe MAAF KARDO...it starts to rain...

SURAIYA calls ZAIN but he does not answer...she calls SANAM...SANAM picks up and asks KYA HUWA aunty?
SURAIYA - KYA mein ZAIN se baat kar sakti hoon...
SANAM- ZAIN...aunty wo to BHOPAL mein hai...
SURAIYA - haan tum to uske saat hi ho NA...
SANAM - NAHI aunty, usne kaha tha mujhe...mujhe aaj bohot KAAM they isliye mein kal ja rahi hoon..Maine inform kiya tha ZAIN ko...usne aap ko bataya NAHI?
SURAIYA...shocked and keeps the phone in anger.

ZAIN still outside looking at the window and remembering how he confessed his love to her...how they were united after their separation during zubairs case in the rain...TERI GALLIYAN PLAYS IN BG...he closes his eyes in tears...

ALIYA thinks ZAIN must have gone by now and goes near the window to check...and is shocked to see ZAIN sitting there as it is raining heavily...She shouts...ya Allah...ZAIN...

She goes outside and says KYUN apne aap ko musibat mein daal RAHE ho ZAIN...please ZAIN chale Jao...ab KUCH NAHI ho SAKTA...
ZAIN - mallike e ZAIN mujhe...MAAF...KARDO...and falls unconscious...
ALIYA shocked and says ZAIN...NAHI...ZAIN...please ut Jao,
But he does not respond...she holds him by his shoulder having no other option and takes him inside...TERI GALLIYAN female version plays...

She covers him with a towel to make him dry and warm...he slowly opens his eyes and is happy to see ALIYA in front of him...he is shivering in cold...she asks him to change his clothes and goes to make soup for him...

Later he comes out sneezing and full of fever...she gives him a blanket...he covers himself with it and is happy to see her concern for him...she enters with soup places it on the table and is about to leave...he holds her hand and stops her...

ZAIN- CHODNA Tha NA Baarish me Marne...bachaya KYUN?
ALIYA is pained to hear that...she asks him to leave her hand...
ZAIN - NAHI...Maine TUMHE KUCH poocha tha...
ALIYA - Main NAHI CHAHTI ki MERI wajah se KISI ko takleef ho...chahe koi bhi ho Sirf tum NAHI...
ZAIN goes near her...looks into her eyes and asks...
ZAIN - SACH MEIN...YA PHIR KUCH AUR...
ALIYA...woh...woh...she hesitates...later ends saying...WOHI SACH HEIN...and leaves...she turns around and says...TUMHE KUCH chahiye to mujhe Batana...is halaat mein TUMHE safar KARNA teekh NAHI HOGA...

She enters her room and closes the door...ZAIN thinks in his mind...MAIN TUMHARE BINA KAHIN NAHI jaaonga...he goes to other room...

Next morning, ALIYA praying in the morning...she prays for ZAIN...Jaanti hoon hum ab ek doosre se Milna NAHI chahiye par kal TUMHE us halaat mein CHODNA NAHI CHAHTI THI..Pata NAHI KYUN par abhi bhi TUMHE takleef mein NAHI dekh sakti...ya Allah ZAIN ki sehet ki HIFAZAT KARNA...a door bell rings...

ALIYA surprised...is waqt kaun ho SAKTA hai...
She opens the door...it's SANAM...ALIYA surprised...

ZAIN enters just then and sees SANAM and then sees ALIYA...

End of part 7...

I know I am using SANAM a lot ...but what to do...do not want to waste a character😆

Hope you like it...

Edited by 786ahf_bi - 10 years ago