Posted: 10 years ago
Awsm update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know the show has taken a completely new turn...but I will continue my version...to a HAPPY ENDING...
PART 4- TORTURE AND REGRET

Scene starts with ZAIN asking...kis LIYE...inspector replies is hotel management ne aapke khilaf complaint darj kiya hai...par aap iske LIYE police station aana PADEGA...questioning ke LIYE...
SURAIYA and others refuse...but ZAIN says it's ok mom...KUCH NAHI HOGA...

ALIYA has reached BHOPAL...she meets her cousins and ask them to give the home keys...
They ask why did she come alone...she replies...KYUN main KUCH din apne ghar me NAHI rah sakti KYA...they give her the keys...she goes to her home...opens the door and is full of tears...remembering his past memories...light music plays...

She goes near the kitchen and remembers the sheer korma incident,she remembers how she first saw ZAIN in pic, she goes to the terrace and remembers them seeing the moon, and she notices the swing and remembers post confession romance...she is in tears...

ZAIN reaches the police station and is haunted by memories...he remembers how he insulted ALIYA...how she was saying I did not do this...how he left her...later NAFEESA confessing about it...ALIYA reminding him he will regret knowing the truth...

ZAIN sits down at a bench full of tears and says to himself...KYUN Maine ALIYA par bharosa NAHI kiya...KYUN Maine ye GALTI kiya...
SURAIYA sits next to him...and says beta sambhalo apne aap ko...KUCH NAHI HOGA...

SANAM enters with the inspector discussing about a suicide case...she says thank you inspector in jaankari dene ke LIYE and turns to leave...when she is surprised to see ZAIN.

She goes to him and ask him the reason for coming here...inspector interrupts and says ye Sirf yahan par questioning ke LIYE AAYe hain...
Another officer brings a laptop...and shows the CCTV footage of the Hallway and poolside...where ZAIN is shown BASHING mr.MALIK...

He is shown shouting MERI BIWI HAI WO...CHOOHA KAISE TUNE...JAAN SE MAARUNGA...
He is shown asking ALIYA whether she is fine...all are shocked to see the footage esp SURAIYA...

The inspector says...HUMNE MALIK ko arrest kar diya hai...par usne aap par ilzaam lagaya tha...ke tum ne usey JAAN se Maarne ki dhamki di THI...isliye HUMNE management se CCTV footage collect kiya tha...KYA aap baat sakte hai aapne wo dhamki KYUN di THI...kyunke aap ko arrest Karne ka warrant MALIK ne kiya hai...attempt to murder case par...

He does not reply at first as he is lost in those memories...later SURAIYA asks ZAIN bolo NA KYA HUWA tha...
He says in flashback main hosh me NAHI tha...Lekin usne ALIYA par, MERI ALIYA par badtameezi Karne ki koshish ki...usne ALIYA ko zabardasti Kamre se baahar bula kar le Gaya...mujhe laga KUCH galat ho raha hai...mujhe wo bardaasht NAHI HUWA...isliye main khud ko NAHI rok paya...

All are shocked at this revelation...SURAIYA thinks KYA ZAIN ALIYA ke paas tha us raat??

SANAM is stunned at seeing zain's beintehaa love for ALIYA...she says nafrat hotel HUWe bhi usne ALIYA ko bachaya tha...iska MATLAB ZAIN KAHIN NA KAHIN ALIYA se abhi bhi MOHABBAT karta hai...

The inspector says...teekh hai aap par lage ilzaamo ko close karta hoon...aap ja sakte hai..AUR haan usey kaddi se kaddi Saza ka intezaam karta hoon...ZAIN and others leaves...

It's evening in Bhopal...ALIYA is holding some papers in her hand...it is transfer of property papers...she talks to MAMU..I am sorry MAMU...aap ne mujhe ek Raasta bataya tha AUR me I us Raasta the par chalne ki koshish ki...par KUCH Faayda NAHI HUWA...AUR ab mujhe is haq e MEHR ko apne saath rakhna munasib NAHI HOGA...isliye mein 51% barkat royale ke MEHR ko ZAIN ke naam transfer karti hoon...shayad yehi behater HOGA...ek NAYI shuruat ke LIYE...

She signs the papers...

End of part 4

Hope you like it...

Do comment if I'm wrong somewhere...

Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fitst! And tht wss amazing continue soon!
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both parts were amazing...
Continue soon...
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!..very well written...plzz continue soon..
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Loved it
Continue soon
Please pm me when u do
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So I begin the next part...

Part 5- DADS Guidance...πŸ˜ƒ

ZAIN and SURAIYA reach barkat...ZAIN remembers ALIYA sitting and reading Quran at the doorstep...and later how he threw water on her and saying you removed my humanity...He enters silently and is greeted by NAFEESA...he gives a stern look to her and leaves..

.NAFEESA remembers how she stole the recording from the room and threw it on the roadside on her way home...she says to herself...I am sorry ZAIN par mein Jaanti hoon tumhari is halat ki zimmedaar mein hoon...par mein apne Baccho ke LIYE...yahan rehna CHAHTI hoon...Kash FAHAD ko ya mom ko ye sach Pata NA chale...

He enters his room and notices a photo frame of his marriage...he holds it tightly and sits near the study table...he takes out the dairy and opens a page where he had written...I HATE YOU ALIYA...he tears it in anger...and starts writing in a new page...I AM SORRY ALIYA...continuously...

ALIYA in Bhopal...is arranging clothes from her trunk...she takes out some clothes and few love notes fall down...she picks them up...and reads them...I love you, MALLIKA e ZAIN, tum MERI JAAN ho, she also reads the last note written by him...KYUN tum mujhse door hoti ja rahi ho...

ZAIN on the other hand...remembers how he prayed namaz with ALIYA...he takes out the praying carpet and starts praying namaz...even ALIYA is shown praying namaz...ZAIN ends his prayer and prays the dua taught by ALIYA...ALIYA on the other hand is also shown praying...

She prays...Ya Allah...kal se main MERI zindagi ki NAYI shuruat Karne wali hoon...jo KUCH HUWA usey bhool kar mein aagay badhna CHAHTI hoon...ZAIN aagay bad CHUKA HOGA...par JAHAN bhi ho unhe HAMESHA KHUSH rakhna...she ends her prayer saying...aap mera saath zaroor dena...

SURAIYA is worriedly roaming thinking about zain's fight...she says Main Jaanti THI, tum usey door NAHI reh sakte...mujhe rokna chahiye tha TUMHE US Jagath Jaane par...she remembers ZAIN shouting MERI BIWI hai woh...and thinks KYA ZAIN abhi bhi us LADKI se...she stops and says...NAHI mein us BHOPALI ko KABHI wapas AANE NAHI doongi...is ghar mein ya phiroze ZAIN ki zindagi mein...

ZAIN is lost completely praying the dua...when he hears someone's voice...calling ZAIN...he opens his eyes and is stunned to see his dad in front of him...
He stands up and asks...DAD...AAP yahan?
MAMU replies...mein Gaya kahan tha mein to HAMESHA TUMHARE saath hi tha...
He asks him happily...dad aap teekh hain...

MAMU replies...KYA tum teekh ho??
ZAIN is speechless...he says...dekha aapne dad, Aapki BHANJI mujhe CHOD kar chali gayi...HAMESHA ke LIYE...
MAMU replies...TUMne Roka KYUN NAHI...miyan?
ZAIN says Jaanta tha aap bhi YAHI kahenge...sab MERI GALTI THI dad...Maine us par bharosa NAHI kiya...usne samjhane ki koshish ki...par Main saman NAHI paya...sab barbaad kar diya Maine...sab KUCH...

MAMU keeps his hand on his shoulder and says... Main Jaanta hoon beta...isliye Maine tumhari zindagi mein usey laya tha...tumhari KHUSHI...tumhari har mushkil ka saath usi ke paas hain...
ZAIN says...par mein KYA kar SAKTA hoon...AUR koi Raasta NAHI hai...

MAMU replies...Raaste BOHOT hain miyan...par umeed AUR himmat NAHI haarna chahiye...tab saare Raaste khud ba khud TUMHARE paas aayenge...

ZAIN- MATLAB mein abhi bhi usey wapas apna SAKTA hoon...
MAMU- iska jawab TUM khud apne aap se poocho...(his image vanishes)

ZAIN shocked seeing his dad leaving...he shouts dad...dad...wait...dad...(he opens his eyes) realising it was only his dream...he rushes out of his room to his mom...

SURAIYA asks...KYA HUWA ZAIN sab teekh...
ZAIN replies...NAHI mom...sab teekh HOGA...JALD sab teekh hoga...
SURAIYA asks...KYUN...

ZAIN replies ...mom mein kal BHOPAL JA RAHA HOON...ALIYA se Milne...

SURAIYA...SPEECHLESS...

end of part 5----

Hope you liked it...😊
Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
superb update!!!
loved it❀️
plzz continue soon
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail