Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 2 continues...read on...
SURAIYA calls NAFEESA and asks her where is she I asked you to check on the gifts...
NAFEESA replies...sorry mom...Wo Bacche tang kar RAHE they isliye mujhe wahan se nikalna pada...
SURAIYA says ok take the kids home...and keeps the phone...she asks SHAZIYA to check the gifts and goes away...SHAZIYA says ajeeb hai...KUCH dee PEHLe wo to KUCH AUR keh rahi THI...KAAM CHOR KAHI KI...

Back at REHAAN's...REHAN notices zain's jacket in ALIYA stuff and picks it up...he asks whether it is ZAINS...
she nods and says YAHI ZAIN KI AAKHIRI NISHAANI HAI...
He asks...Par ye aap ke paas kaise??
She tells him the last moments spent with ZAIN before the TALAAQ...and says YAHI MERI koshish THI zain ko samjhane ki...
REHAAN goes into deep thinking...MATLAB ZAIN AUR ALIYA TALAAQ se PEHLE akele samay bitaye they...

She takes the jacket keeps it in the trunk and says...ALLAH HAFIZ...Aapki mada ke LIYE BOHOT BOHOT shukriya...
He stops her and says agar zain aapke bare me poocha to...she replies...WO NAHI AAYEGA...

SHE exits REHANs home enters a taxi and it leaves just then ZAIN enters...( he remembers REHAN telling him ALIYA is staying at his place)...he goes quickly to REHANs place...

REHAN shocked to see zain...and remembers ALIYA's words...
Zain calls out...ALIYA...ALIYA...
REHAN greets him and says she left...
ZAIN...KYA...KAB...kahan...sab MERI GALTI hai usne mana kiya tha par Maine...
REHAN says...abhi KUCH waqt hai zain...wo railway station gayi hai...train aane me 1 Ghanta Baaki hain...

Zain runs from there quickly wasting no time...(bg music plays)

Cont below...
Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Part 2 final scene---at the railway station...
ALIYA remembers last time when ZAIN had stopped her from leaving...saying I WANT TO COMPLETE THIS STORY WITH YOU...
She turns back thinking zain is there but no one it is just her imagination...
She moves forward but suddenly she hears RUKO MALLIKA E ZAIN...she stops but does not turn back as she feels he will not come...
She starts to move when ZAIN comes from behind and hugs her saying...RUKO MALLIKA e zain...
She controls her tears and says ZAIN mujhe CHOD do...

Zain says NAHI mein galat tha mujhe MAAF...she breaks the hug and stops him and says...NAHI ZAIN...
"Maine kaha tha tumse haqeeqat Jaane ke baad tum pachtaoge...iski keemat hum dono ko choodani padegi...Lekin tum Maane NAHI...
Ab please tum mere LIYE mami ka wada mat todna ZAIN...TUMne teekh kaha main tumhari Saza hoon...isliye ab main TUMHARE saath NAHI reh sakti...waise bhi ab sab khatam ho CHUKA hai...

Zain...cries and says ALIYA main galat tha...Pata NAHIN KYUN Maine apne aap ko Roka NAHIN...
ALIYA please MERI zindagi TUMHARE BINA ADHOORI hain...koi Raasta zaroor HOGA is sab ko badalne ki...mein mom AUR SANAM ko saari sachayi batata hoon...wo zaroor mera saat denge..

ALIYA...says NAHI ZAIN...main CHAHTi hoon ki jo ilzaam AUR halaat mujh par guzre wo BHabhi par ya SANAM par NA guzre...please Aisa KUCH mat KARNA...AUR ab koi AUR Raasta NAHI hai...HUM AJNABI THE AUR AJNABI RAHEGE...ALLAH HAFIZ...

She turns to go and the train starts to move but ZAIN stops her by holding her arm...
ALIYA ruk Jao...MERE LIYE...
she closes her eyes in tears...takes out her arm from his grip...her bangle slips out of her hand and goes to Zain's hand...

She runs away from him and enters the exiting train...ZAIN IN complete shock...kneels down to his knees...sees the bangle in his hand and cries vigorously...remembering her words, his TALAAQ, and how she left him...😭

The end...of part 2

Hope you liked it...

Coming up...PART 3- ZANAM KA NIKAH...

Do comment...😊
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Thanks for the likesπŸ˜›...
Will post soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika_Zaya

very well written
cont asap

Thanks...😊

Word Count: 1

kavya18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow its really nice
eagerly waiting 4 d next part
continue soon dear... 😊
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me first time read ur os
and i have to say it was awesome πŸ‘
please pm me and continue soon😊
cant wait for next partπŸ˜ƒ
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its amazing
waiting 4 d next part
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply...
I loved it...
It was beautifully written...
Continue soon...
Precap seems interesting..
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Damn it had to retype...so sorry...πŸ˜•
Part 3- ZANAM ka Nikah...

SANAM goes to SURAIYA and calls her...suraiya is shocked as she is not yet ready for Nikah...and asks her the same...she replies...MAIN YE NIKAH NAHI KAR SAKTI...
SURAIYA shocked...and asks KYUN koi problem hai...
She replies...NAHI BAS ye ki mujhe lagta hai ki zain ko KUCH waqt dena chahiye...abhi abhi wo talaq karke abhi us YAADON mein base hain...
SURAIYA says NAHI...Aisa koi baat NAHI...usne khud kaha ki wo tumse Nikah KAREGA...

She tells her about what ZAIN said to her that he can never love her...and also says she saw him running away...and says...MAIN NAHI CHAHTI HOON ki zain mujhe zabardasti Nikah kare...isliye Maine Socha tha ki...
SURAIYA stops her and says...NAHI beta ZAIN teekh hai BAS thoda pareshaan
SANAM replies teekh hai agar aap Kahe to main Nikah karoongi...

SURAIYA relieved...
SANAM continues par KUCH din baad...abhi ZAIN ko sukoon Milna chahiye...JALDI Karne se NA wo KHUSHI RAHEGa NA mein...KUCH din baad hi main ZAIN se Nikah karoongi...Allah hafiz...she leaves from there

SURAIYA stunned...she thinks this cannot happen and remembers ZAIN running out to stop ALIYA...

After some time...ZAIN enters the hotel all depressed...SURAIYA is relieved that he has come all alone without ALIYA...
She goes to him and asks tum teekh ho...He does not reply and leaves...
SHAZIA asks ...MUMMY ab KYA...
SURAIYA says main haar NAHI maanugi...and goes behind ZAIN...

SHE enters ZAINS room and sees him packing...he looks at her and remembers his promise to her...

He goes near her and says...MOM I am sorry...main tumhari wada poora NAHI kar SAKTA...sab MERI GALTI hain Maine ALIYA par KYUN bharosa NAHI kiya...usne baar baar samjha rahi THI ke sach KUCH AUR hai...par Maine use...
SURAIYA asks...sach...Kaunsa SACH?

He replies mom sach ye hai ki...(he stops and remembers ALIYA asking him not to put NAFEESA into the same trouble which she went through)...
She asks...ki?

He changes his stance and says RIZWAN ne bataya tha ke wo Aisa KUCH Nahi kiya tha wo khud hairan THI jab use pata Chala ki humare saath Aisa HUWA tha...
She asks...par USMAN Saab ki maut ke zimmedaar wo THI...Jaante ho NA usne dawa di THI Jisse hum sab ko itna bada haadsa guzarna pada...

He says no mom...mujhe NAHI lagta ki wo MAMU pe Aisa kar sakti hai AUR wo KAREGi KYUN..wo to UNKI laadli BHAANJI jo hai...
Continues...

Edited by 786ahf - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Part 3 last scene...
SURAIYA is confused as to why and how ZAIN changed his stance...
She says...Beta main TUMHE HAMESHA KHUSH dekna CHAHTi hoon...isliye Maine SANAM se keh kar tumhara Nikah cancel kar diya hai...jo KUCH bhi HUWA mujhe lagta hai TUMHE KUCH waqt chahiye sambhalne ke LIYE...

ZAIN shocked yet happy...he says...YOU ARE THE BEST MOM...
SURAIYA smirks and says...I know beta...and evil music...

Next morning ZAIN and others leaving the hotel...when police arrives there and asks for ZAIN...he replies yes...the inspector says...I AM SORRY...PAR HAME AAPKO ARREST KARNA PADEGA...

all shocked including ZAIN...

The end of part 3

Hope you liked ZANAM Nikah...my style...πŸ˜†

Do comment