ZAYA....not yet over

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I thought to skip yesterday's episode as I felt it is all over...but the WUs gave me that sense of joy that this is a episode not to be missed...watching it online today...and must say it has left me with a mixed set of emotions...
BEST SCENE- to me was ZAIN AND ALIYA...just a doors apart from each other...that scene was emotional...plus the song added to my tears😭

REHAN...was the STAR of the episode...do not get me wrong...if he would have given up then no one could have stopped ZAIN...REHAN deserves👏

ALIYA...was the SUPER STAR⭐️...her last glance of Zain...questioning MAMU as to why her attempts failed...was really emotional...had to cry loads...PREETIKA you brought ALIYA to life👏

SURAIYA.😡...I am in loss of words for such a heartless, selfish lady...the way they focused her colourful comeback made me so disgusted with her...btw...what happened to her IDDAH is it over???

ZAIN...well all I would say to him BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...what I am even more surprised is he needed some proof to believe ALIYA was not at fault.😲...couldn't he even think once why ALIYA was stopping him or why would she do this to MAMU...his love for ALIYA is questionable but not ALIYA's love for him...

NAFEESA...well let us just say ITS OVER GIRL FRIEND...but is it really over is the suspense of Monday...😕...

I hate SHAZIA AND FAHAD...they could not and will not do anything to help ZAYA unite...

SANAM...well she is sweet...BUT IS SHE REALLY???...I like her understanding zain's state of mind at present

PRECAP WISE...
Zain stops his marriage with SANAM...but will suraiya??
NAFEESA will she be exposed to all...is the question I am eagerly waiting to know...
ALIYA...will she come back to ZAIN?...will she FORGIVE HIM easily...how will she com back to ZAIN??

MONDAY...will be a must watch...so much SUSPENSE...

DO comment...if I am wrong somewhere...