Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
No you are not the only one Shanaya :)
I am someone exactly like you in this case I loved this week's episode it all made sense and no dragging. Looking forward to Monday eagerly to see this journey of how will Zain bring Aaliya back and finally their reunion :D
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Sadia...

Zain can't marry Aaliya now because he gave 3 talaq according to Islamic rules.

He has to marry another or she has to marry another with NOT the intention of coming back to each other and then IF that marriage breaks, then they can marry each other.

Hope the CVs are coming up with another twist than this.

Hello I am new to this forum, but not to this show😃.
I am ZaYa fan😳

I know that part where he cant marry her again kinda sucks🤢 But yes I am hoping that CVS will come up with something unexpected for the good
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

You are not the only one Shanaya! 🤗 I missed you for a while here,Glad that you're back.

BTW,I actually was a little disappointed with Talaq but some things really brought some positivity into me.But i really loved yesterdays episode!

aaah I missed all of you guys too🤗!! Im glad Im back now😃
Yes. Of course disappointment after third talak will be there. But I dont know why I just have this feeling that everything will be for the good. Nothing will go wrong. Oh gosh I loved yesterday's episode. HarshIka were fabulous
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm loving the episodes, little bit upset with the third T but I'm hopeful cvs will find a loophole in the law to reunite Zaya. Besides Harshika are giving super performances . These are the type of scenes where they can showcase their talent and they are doing it effortlessly.