Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hindi serials are never ending
In Pakistani or english shows there is are less episodes so they stick to one storyline
But hindi serials ki stiryline ko kahan se kahan pohcha dete hai ki end hote hote storyline hi change ho jaati hai
So ppl arent even interested to watch the ending

But in BIs case :its about a love story of couple and not 2 individuals Its all about zaya , not zain and alia,and it will always belong to them. so no matter what happens in beintehaa for years to come( i hope beintehaa continues for years:p) in the end they they will hav to be united , they will have to be in love with each other coz its supposed to be like that they are a pair made in heaven
And if they are together then how is the ending supposed to be tragic? ๐Ÿ˜Š

And as they say "everything will be okay in the end, if it is not okay its not the end yet"
Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

Hindi serials are never ending
In Pakistani or english shows there is are less episodes so they stick to one storyline
But hindi serials ki stiryline ko kahan se kahan pohcha dete hai ki end hote hote storyline hi change ho jaati hai
So ppl arent even interested to watch the ending

But in BIs case :its about a love story of couple and not 2 individuals Its about zaya , not zain and alia,and it will always belong to them. so no matter what happens in beintehaa for years to come( i hope beintehaa continues for years:p) in the end they they will hav to be united , they will have to be in love with each other coz its supposed to be like that they are a pair made in heaven
And if they are together then how is the ending supposed to be tragic? ๐Ÿ˜Š

And as they say "everything will be okay in the end, if it is not okay its not the end yet"

Congrats on becoming a senior member๐Ÿ‘