Guy's Please have a look on this

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is the most positive approach i cud think of keeping all the laws of divorce into consideration :
#RUJU in Islam literally means return to d marriage by revoking divorce , which is only possible when the divorce is of revocable type ( revocable before third talaaq). Ruju can be exercised in d case of a revocable divorce and only during the period of iddah . He can exercise his right to return to d marriage in two ways :
(a) lafzi ( verbal) by stating his intention of accepting her as his wife or treats her again to be his wife.
or
(b) fi'li ( by action) through an act , a gesture that implies marital intimacy such as touching / kissing or being alone with the divorced woman in one room. In some ,any interaction with the divorced wife which is forbidden( haram) to anyone but the husband can be taken as his intent to make the ruju.
During the period of Iddah , the decision to reconcile ( ruju ) is for the husband and does not require wife's consent which means that during ruju period she cannot refuse to continue with the marriage .It is recommended that the act or declaration should hav witnesses to it ... so a wife cant be deceived about resumption of marriage. Quran has set a limit on d number of times a husband can make a divorce pronouncement and then reconcile . It is not necessary that husband takes his wife back to his house .They can ruju just by being somewhere else but under d same roof . For ruju , husband need not do nikaah again !
It is not necessary that husband informs the woman of his return to her.( it is not necessary that wife should know it that he has taken her back in his life)
But it is necessary that there should be two witnesses to his acceptance ! Taking back doesnt not require any guardian or mahr. or the consent or knowledge of the wife.
If husband comes after the end of wife's iddah and claims that he took you back , he wil hav to provide proof or two witnesses unless wife believes his claim , in which case the wife can go back to him ! witnesses are not required if the iddah period has not ended. the ruju is usually reported to d registarar .
In the case of zain and aliya, zain and aliya had been living under one roof in hotel ! later zain infront of mr malik clearly accepted that aliya is his wife ! m sure u all hav not forgotten zain's dialogue * MERI BIWI HAI WO* which is d favourite dialogue of many fans ! this dialogue n d scene will not go in vain guys ! I had to apply my logic to beintehaa scenes in accordance with muslim laws of divorce! according to Quran , zain has verbally accepted infront of mr malik that aliya is his wife even aftr divorcing her twice !This scene happened just two days before Third month n third talaaq!
So when this happened , the divorce was revocable as per muslim laws of divorce! secondly during the period of iddah zain aliya should hav lived apart but they slept together , very close to one another under d same roof ! this gesture surely indicates that he treated aliya as his wife ! All this was shown before third talaaq when the divorce was revocable. Aliya despite of being unconscious , did hear zain saying * MERI BIWI HAI WO* which clearly means he accepts her as his wife !
Further, d room was booked in d name of MR n MRS ZAIN ABDULLAH! They were given one room ! The manager of the hotel had given them one room!
Aliya need not know that zain accepted her back as per laws but she did hear zain accepting the fact infront of MR MALIK . Further , even the next day , in d jungle , zain aliya slept at d same place near d fire. All this took place before third talaaq so zain can easily claim dat after second divorce he accepted her as his wife n so third talaaq is not valid. ZAYA'S official trip was planned just two days before deir final divorce so this cud b d reason ! So thats how I expect reunion to take place ! Holy Quran does mention about ruju so wil zain notice it if he opens Quran to find solution to his problem? even kaazi sahab or rehaan could tell zain or aliya about it n both zain n aliya r aware dat zain did accept aliya as his wife dat day n dey both slept together hand in hand !
It is just a guess ! So no halala according to me ! this was the most positive n twisty approach i could think of n d way cvs hav shown .. i really feel such a thing could happen ! hope for the best !
Credit-facebook page

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for sharing..it sounds good i hope cvs will go by this wayπŸ˜ƒ
saira2007 thumbnail
hai,
I am totally confused by read all the process of thalak. specially I think tht Christian divorces in kerala is more difficult but now I knew tht the most difficult talaqu process is muslims . so I got to encyclopedia to know the whole process it is completely favourable to a girl because it is depend o girl how to go for a talaq process. it is entirely diffirent depends upon the situation.
and thanks to u to give me more information which I am little bit confused.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank You So Much Saranvir! You have explained that too.Varna mein confuse hojati.πŸ˜† So i think this is the the way they're gonna reunite.If not the halala way πŸ€” We dont want Halala so i think They will use Ruju for the reunion.Thank you!
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Thank You So Much Saranvir! You have explained that too.Varna mein confuse hojati.πŸ˜† So i think this is the the way they're gonna reunite.If not the halala way πŸ€” We dont want Halala so i think They will use Ruju for the reunion.Thank you!

me too hope.bcoz of this reason only cvs have planned for zaya's official trip and cheapster malik introduced..cvs r very smart but farhan sir doesnt want disclose this but he dontknow abt BI fandomπŸ˜†
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipee I am so happy thank u for sharing it
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for posting such an informative post...I hope cvs peep in here and cvs must be greatful to this forum members for giving them so much info,pov through brainstorming sessions happening in the forum ...hope they acknowledge this one day...cheers to BI IF MEMBERS
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Got sum relief hope cv's should go in this way only without halala...thanx very much for sharing
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i read it on fb i don't know if cv's will use it or not.but they show ZaYa trip and malik thing only for as a lollipop for us or there is any reason for it.i wish i don't read farhan sir msg becz i am in confuse mind now.
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this post..definitely lifted my spirits..hopefully the story will go this way and there will be no need of halala