Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: radev24

maya somebody asked me in the pm too, my answer was simiar to yours, more confused. Best person to ask is devi as she is admn and lot of rules seem to apply to her. 😕

I know the one about when the AT is opened is really not rite --Devi is in school so if she opened the AT around Page 100 or around 120 what does it matter ---as not posts any comments till the old AT us finished
maya-kk thumbnail
Hmm so Angeli is getting out of her shell good for her -- wish N when he looks at Angeli Shlok could see that look to
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maya-kk

I know the one about when the AT is opened is really not rite --Devi is in school so if she opened the AT around Page 100 or around 120 what does it matter ---as not posts any comments till the old AT us finished

you may want to ask either of the 2 mods for clarification in brief ... this new one is hina (hinz?)something.
radev24 thumbnail
M, congo pg 135 became hx in this rigmarole gadbad ... chalo pg 140 rt here, and then fats deeps should be here, so 150 may be over done with sooner than we think!
maya-kk thumbnail

you may want to ask either of the 2 mods for clarification in brief ... this new one is hina (hinz?)something.

Maybe I will prem but will I get a warning if ask too many questions ?
Let Devi ask this question

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Hmm so Angeli is getting out of her shell good for her -- wish N when he looks at Angeli Shlok could see that look to

you know i was wondering if cvs and PH have a family counsellor type of professional working for such serials with sensitive issues like anjali coming out of her prison, how she should react, behave towards NA, gather nerve to face him, look him in the eye and not shake. Yes astha there as her pseudo adviser, chhote muh badi baat, but waseem has to know how these things actually happen in real life.
hats off to geetanjali and of course manish for excellent portrayal of their characters !! 👍🏼
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

you know i was wondering if cvs and PH have a family counsellor type of professional working for such serials with sensitive issues like anjali coming out of her prison, how she should react, behave towards NA, gather nerve to face him, look him in the eye and not shake. Yes astha there as her pseudo adviser, chhote muh badi baat, but waseem has to know how these things actually happen in real life.
hats off to geetanjali and of course manish for excellent portrayal of their characters !! 👍🏼

you right prem both is good acting now anjali sleep on the bed
see you later go on twitter before sleep

radev24 thumbnail
M missed the important point re shlok. cvs trying their darndest with cameramen to make sure NA back always towards shlok so bacha never gets to see that GHly look when NA practically scaring the s... out of our new Anjali.
besides this will eliminate at least 100 episodes right there if bacha sees NA shatir hateful abhorrent eyes ... is that rt word
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks found thus my mistake
So will try to use thus app more often