Avinash Sachdev/Shlok AT 113 You Have Crossed All Limits[Note-Pg 136] - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mona55

@ Fatima you are right we are tables and chairs well I am gird of this @ so here to u @ me going let so e one else do this @ stuff --- boring

Aand watch it guys ----

Hahaha @ started boring

maya-kk thumbnail
After all the rules yesterday did not even feel like coming here but just fir Avinash came back
U kniw guys feels like we are in a jail everything has to be done exActly the rules say otherwise u will be sent to solitary
I understand most of these new rules but can not post to many pics cannot to do much talking and this @ thing never done it before so why this is so important --just don't get it
maya-kk thumbnail
I guess they did not like the AT moving fast so the best way is to make it difficult to do anything
Hey just realized this forum is not on the web but a hard copy so not to waste too much paper by posting chatting too much

maya-kk thumbnail
Dint want to go to the forum as everything one says is considered negative even when it is the truth --all they want is praise praise for stuff that is not praise able too --and here now our hands are tied
maya-kk thumbnail
Hey @ guys what did you think if today's episode I thought it was nice
Loved the kitchen scene very funny
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
@ Maya, this forum is very funny. And,you're right. I guess some section must have felt inferior because a certain AT is very far behind than our AT and so,to make our AT go slow this was the only way they could have done it.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maya-kk

thanks devi title not posted yet?

fats suggestions pg 72
here's moi idea ... Kaisi Yeh Judai Hai

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjoI_qUdWCI[/YOUTUBE]
fatssrilanka thumbnail
If they had not set these stupid rules we would have completed this AT by now.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
What is the title for the next AT?
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guys just got a pm back from Munni she says not to quote long posts and too many pics in one post
Small quotes are ok but not just one word or emecons etc and not to quote something more than 3 times
But she did not say anything about this @ stuff I guess if we can quote some than no need for this @ stuff as I just don't like this @ stuff at all then no continuity while chatting