A new found love.

pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I've been patient so far with BI and the current track and for good reason. They do prove that they don't go the old beaten path of every Indian soap opera of leads with no backbones.

Earlier, I was mad at Aliya for going behind Zain's back to give Usman the medicine. Then came the Gauhar bit. I thought Zain was justified in being mad at her, and doubting her eventually for filing the complaint. One cannot blame him as events leading up to it had Aliya on the wrong side, according to him. Zain had a brilliant character growth when they showed him maturely handling situations and standing up for Aliya, while believing in her, even when they were not in love. Suddenly, that growth stunted when he started taking decisions on the whim without thinking the consequences through, like the Rizwan-Aayat wedding. But, then Aliya has also had a couple of those mis-judgements and hence their situation stands where it is today.
In hindsight, they built it up perfectly. Their helplessness at their marriage being decided against their wishes, their slow acceptance of their fate, the friendship, the falling in love, and finally when expectations from each other lead to disappointments. Isn't this the very real course a relationship goes through? You only have disappointment, when you love someone and that turns into expectations. They've had a great graph so far and I am convinced from here on, it's only going to be stronger. Zain, has stood his ground, even though he was surrounded only by the people he loves, who hate Aliya. The only one who gave him any direction was Usman, and one can see that without Usman, Zain is lost. Usman was responsible to have the foresight that these two were made for each other. Zain and Aliya only took it forward. But, now without Usman, this is a new start to their relationship where they need to find each other again, this time, without anyone's help, only on the strength of their own love and conviction. Earlier, Usman's conviction was what brought them together. Now it will be theirs, which is more important. This only means that Zain needs to have a turning point where he can stand alone, without Usman, and still fight for Aliya against everyone else. IT is time for him build his relationship with Aliya from scratch, this time, without any support, not Usman's and not anyone else's. Every time Aliya was upset and decided to go away, it was Usman who directed Zain to bring her back, even though Zain wanted to do so himself, he always needed that push from him. This time, Zain has to bring her back, without any pushing and only on his own. And for that kind of belief in his love, he needed this fatal blow. If now they come back with each other, it will have so much more meaning.

Aliya, on the other hand, has always respected Usman and his wishes and done everything to make her marriage with Zain work. She, has always known the hurdles against her in the Abdullah house, and yet, kept a strong front to keep her relationship intact. She has suffered more, if I may say so, because it wasn't just about Zain. His mother and his bhabhis have insulted her and humiliated her at every chance they got. She was the one fighting all odds to be with him, suffering all the attacks on her self-respect, on her character silently. She could do this only because she prioritized him over everything else and he stood by her against all those he loved. Even then ,this was fueled by Usman's never ending support for them and their marriage. Everytime, she thought she had given up on him, it was Usman who gave her assurance that Zain would come around. This time, without him, and with no hope, she has to watch for herself how Zain comes around to her again. She has no expectations from Zain anymore and now it will be surprising for her to see how much Zain loves her and is willing to do to get her back in his life. That trust that Usman built in her, it is time Zain builds himself. They needed him, when they were lost, when they were not enough for each other. Without him, Aliya is lost too and has no inkling on how to mend the pieces of her broken relationship.

Before the complaint, they already had situations which broke their trust in each other. Only difference is, Aliya stayed put in her conviction in Zain, despite the Rizwan-Ayat wedding. And Zain, could not keep it intact, because of what happened to his mother and father because of that complaint. One could sympathize with him, as in his eyes, Aliya was to blame for what happened to his parents. And when it comes to your parents, you don't really see reason. So, Aliya took his insults, his cold behavior, as she said herself that she knew he was hurting. Now, Zain knows the truth and it is time for him to re-discover the Aliya he so loved. In a way, his faith has been restored and nothing will come in the way of his love for her. As much as we all hated the track, Zain needed this re-conviction on his own. Because, without this, Suraiyya could have gone on and on against Aliya forever. Now, after this, Zain will not listen to anyone about anything against Aliya. His love, faith and belief in her has now come a full circle. But now, it is him, who has crossed the limits of Aliya's patience and she is the one who will not listen to any pleading and reasoning from his side. Now, she is on her path to wondering where she lost the Zain she had fallen in love with and for her to re-discover him. This will happen when he starts his redemption track by making her slowly believe in his love again. IT will all come full circle for both of them post this.

Both were broken beyond measure, losing faith in each other, in their relationship. And now, after all the serious damage is done, it is time to rebuild their relationship brick by brick, without Usman's help and despite all the hurdles that Suraiyya and rest pose. I am very glad this track happened, because it all comes together beautifully. Re-discovering your love and re-building your relationship is as exciting and interesting as watching two people fall in love for the first time. Be prepared to watch the same exciting episodes watching Zain and Aliya come together for the first time, in fact, with more intense sequences now. All I hope, is that they don't screw this up with re-marriage or whatever. I had hoped they would show this track without the third talaaq going through, but I do hope, they have a plan ahead to mend this without further damage.