bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The biggest question every beinteha fan has right now is how will Zaya reunite if the third Talaaq already happen...right? I see a lot of people saying HALALA is happpening but honestly i doubt that will happen!! Beintehaa is about Zaya and NO ONE ELSE!!!! lets think positive and just not mention Halala right now okay 👍🏼...I think this business trip is going to be the reason Zaya's marriage still has something left like remember when zain said meri biwi hai wo, then doesnt the divorce get cancelled right there and then because Zain in his senses has accepted Aliya...So lets all just be patient and watch it or atleast just for the sake of Harshika...Please dont quit watching Beintehaa!

#Mission Stay Calm and Watch Beintehaa 😉😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Then whats the other way in which ZaYa can reunite...leaving halala process...hmm i just hope they dont break religion rules while reuniting process
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Then whats the other way in which ZaYa can reunite...leaving halala process...hmm i just hope they dont break religion rules while reuniting process

\

Thats so true...i just dont want them to dissappoint anyones beliefs!!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup let's stay calm and patiently wait and watch.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just wanna see it as it goes. People can assume whatever they want but I'll stick to the show cos I just love the show and people associated with it.