Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Did he? And you mean they had sex after that? I don't know as I've missed several episodes and have only been reading WU.

no they didn't have sex they just slept together hugging and holding hands.
tahirzae thumbnail

Originally posted by: silla

Wait a second guys after second divorce he verbally accepted her as wife +they ended up sleeping so according to rules if any of this act is done previous 2 divorces r nullified

No dear it means they have to make a physical relation thats how its work other than T is done there is no chance to get her back, except halala and other thing is if she get pregnant the T will be void in this situation there is possibilty that they show aliya fainted after the first T and on the second T she feels nausea so might be there is chance for this too..let c wat they r upto .
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m nt muslim , here someone posted the you tube link
In dat experts said after 3rd T also if he wants to take back his wife he can , no need for her to marry someone.
Let's C how the story unfold.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tahirzae

No dear it means they have to make a physical relation thats how its work other than T is done there is no chance to get her back, except halala and other thing is if she get pregnant the T will be void in this situation there is possibilty that they show aliya fainted after the first T and on the second T she feels nausea so might be there is chance for this too..let c wat they r upto .

zain verybally accepted aliya as his wife infront of malik and aliya too heard that..during iddah period he accepted aliya as his wife so the previous 2 T nullified..lets see wt happens😕
tahirzae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

zain verybally accepted aliya as his wife infront of malik and aliya too heard that..during iddah period he accepted aliya as his wife so the previous 2 T nullified..lets see wt happens😕

Yes he ssaid that verbally but is he really going back to her ,does he make his mind that he is not going to give her 3 rd T does he wants to stay with her ...No ...in a way of verbally means yes he is ready to stay with her in positive way and not going to leave her ever so thats is possible ..he loves her so much but dont want to be with her thats not goona be work , me too waiting
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The PH and CV's have already stepped into dangrous water.. how they going to get out of this is to be watched... If fans request are taken into consideration then religious sentiments are going to get hurt but if they go ahead and take the religious route then fans will not be able to digest the RM track of aaliya and trp will drop to nothing... However pleasing they try to show the RM aaliya it will not be digested by majority here...
radhika313 thumbnail
As per current situation there is strong likelihood that aaliya have to go marry rehaan.becauae in earlier episodes it was shown that zara rehaan's daughter sees image of her mom hrida in aaliya..so grumpy may ask rehaan to console aaliya and get married with her later on to provide aaliya as mom of his kids..meanswhile zain will repent of and will try to win back aaliya by all means like lunatic without following any rule..he may cry like anything before aaliya begging her forgiveness but bounded by muslim rules and due ti fear of almighty Allah, she may not attempt to come back to ZAIN.
So new love may blossom between rehaan and aaliya and zain may become offensive to get back at any cost..rehaan may eventually die so that zain and aaliya become one again..but union of zaya this time will take along time..i think that time it would be end of story.
But it is time to see new chemistry between rehaan and aaliya..
crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've read somewhere that if the girl is pregnant during a talaq, then the talaq becomes nullified, and if they still want a talaq then they have to wait til the baby is born. which means, that they dont necessarily have to go the halala route, they can basically stop that from happening if thats what the CVs have currently planned, and right before any one of them get married, Aliya's pregnancy will come out, which means then their engagements will get broken off, and their talaq will become nullified. Also, this will pave a path for them to finally start the mending track, and finally aliya gets a miscarriage or not, depending on how they want to play that track. OH GOD, please this and not the halala track..please. I cant stand anyone else together besides zaya <3
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The only thing that can save this marraige now is if Aliya gets pregnant. Besides, I dont think they have filed their papers either. I dont know. I just wish theres just some thing thay could save this. Although being a muslim myself, I know there isnt.
Ramala12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I've read somewhere that if the girl is pregnant during a talaq, then the talaq becomes nullified, and if they still want a talaq then they have to wait til the baby is born.

That is before the 3rd talaaq. After the 3rd talaaq if she became pregnant she is allow to stay her husband's house until she gives birth.